PDA

View Full Version : Roleplaying Offering a game for Steven

Neknoh
2019-02-11, 05:44 PM
So, there was... a thing (https://www.reddit.com/r/AmIthe*******/comments/al3mvg/aita_for_banning_this_person_from_our_tabletop/) in /r/AmIthe*******, and I would like to try to reach out to any of the three that ended up leaving.

If you know either Steven, Alica or the third, unnamed player that was hit in this absolute horrorshow of events, would you kindly forward this offer?

I am a Swedish fantasy writer and DM, and I have been working on a beginner friendly, one-shot adventure for a while now, I've even gotten to playtest it twice, but before I put the finishing touches on the entire thing for publication (just digital on a well known site, nothing big and official via WotC or anything like that), I would like to offer to host a game for them to go through the entire thing, either as two separate sessions or as one mega-session. Yeah, they might be in a different time-zone, but I'll make it work.

I know that this is a long-shot that might never, ever reach them, but if there even is a remote chance of this happening, I would at least like to try.

They can PM me here, or on reddit, we'll set it up over Discord and Roll20, if they haven't played DnD before, that does not matter, if they want to run it, I'll teach them as we go, it's what the entire thing has been designed to promote as well.

So yeah, this is me, throwing out a signal.

Steven, Alica, the Unnamed One, if you guys want to play a game together with me as your DM, send me a PM, I have an adventure waiting for you when you feel like coming back to DnD.

Most sincerely, and from the heart.

It'll be all right.

EDIT: Here's a working link to a repost of the thing on a different subreddit. Be sure to read the "original post" that is linked in there as well.

https://www.reddit.com/r/rpghorrorstories/comments/api03x/aita_update_no_justice_for_steven_group_falls/

CyberiadQueen
2019-02-11, 05:48 PM
I looked at that link, to see what you were referring to, and apparently it doesn't exist anymore.

Neknoh
2019-02-11, 05:55 PM
..... Oh geesh, the forum censors out the word (hole of the behind, just... less flattering), if you check the URL after clicking the link, it will show up as a set of * in the URL adress.