PDA

View Full Version : Miko Miyazaki Is The Inevitable

Yeril
2007-09-26, 04:19 PM
Miko, as a Zekelhut, a construct who's sole use is to track down those who are guilty of crimes they have not been punished for.

Alittle rushed, I started off with her with a spiked chain but it just looked silly, so then I gave her a katana but that kinda looked silly too, so I thought a nice uniform longsword suits her in this form.

I kinda got lazy with the gears and I think the mouth is kinda bad.

Opinions? Praise? Love Letters?

http://i133.photobucket.com/albums/q70/Yerileikre/MikoZelekhut.png

Lyinginbedmon
2007-09-26, 04:49 PM
Clockwork Mikotaur! :smallbiggrin:

Green Bean
2007-09-26, 05:06 PM
Very nice. Miko's like a clock in a way, you know. Everything ticks along on the outside, but there's something going *sproing* in the back.

Yeril
2007-09-26, 05:10 PM
Very nice. Miko's like a clock in a way, you know. Everything ticks along on the outside, but there's something going *sproing* in the back.

Her sex drive.. :smalltongue:

Bayar
2007-09-26, 05:11 PM
the ckockmaker that made Miko was obviously drunk...oh, and try a spoiler box, or a resize or something...

Yeril
2007-09-26, 06:13 PM
Make? Inevitables are not made, they just are :smallsmile:

If I resize it lowers the detail and if I spoiler, then its not astheticly dominant. :smallconfused:

Omicroncubed
2007-09-27, 11:21 AM
Even though I don't really like Miko, this is pretty cool, yeril.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-27, 11:27 AM
the ckockmaker that made Miko was obviously drunk...oh, and try a spoiler box, or a resize or something...
Seems more like the kind of clockmaker that eats brains, frankly.

Also, nice. Not the neatest lines I've ever seen, but it gets the idea across and is very expressive for a stick figure of a clockwork outsider...possibly too expressive, but hey, that's Miko.

ufo
2007-09-27, 12:30 PM
It's really awesome, but please use a program that doesn't ruin your work!

onasuma
2007-09-27, 01:05 PM
You really dont like paint, do you?

Yeril
2007-09-27, 01:07 PM
I like paint, Ive tried but I can't use any other programme to save my life, Paint is simple easy and I can get better results out of it than alot of people I know who use inkscape or whatever.

ufo
2007-09-27, 01:15 PM
You really dont like paint, do you?

No... no not really.

Why have noone made a program like Paint that doesn't make lines shaggy?

Though, to make sure you know, I think it's awesome despite the taint of Paint.

(Liek teh rhyme!)

Lyinginbedmon
2007-09-27, 01:29 PM
I like the shaggy lines, gives it a realy edge :smalltongue:

onasuma
2007-09-27, 01:32 PM
Why have noone made a program like Paint that doesn't make lines shaggy?

Its called paint.net and ive drawn a single webcomic with it. Basically, its fill is terrible, and thus no one likes it.

Wolfman42666
2007-09-27, 01:32 PM
Awesome.
Plus: someone listened to me!:smallsmile:
You say you got lazy with the gears, but i think its great detail!

Yeril
2007-09-27, 02:02 PM
another reason I use paint is because everything else is so overcomplicated that after spending over 30 minutes trying to draw somthing that on paint would of taken me less time AND looked much better, it leaves me only wanting to go and break somthing. :smallfurious:

and it doesn't help that my mouse is a peice of rubbish that has a mind of its own.

a mind that LOVES randomly flying into a random corner every 2 seconds.

which means roughly once every five minutes Ive managed to close somthing because it randomly flys to the top right as Im clicking.

I hate my comptuer ><

rant over ^_^

Dr. Bath
2007-09-27, 02:09 PM
Poor Yeril.

*pats on head*

I like paint, it is the ultimate program and can can whatever you want.

Word Processor? you got it!
Spreadsheet? Yup! (as long as you have your own calculator)
and of course, Picture editting!

It is the pinicle of Microsoft's acheivements.

Nerd-o-rama
2007-09-28, 11:17 AM
May I suggest getting a new mouse? And maybe Paint Shop Pro? I'm not really familiar with art programs, but that one seems like it would be Paint-esque enough.

Yeril
2007-09-28, 11:56 AM
Yeah ill be getting a new mouse soon, Ill try some of the other drawing programmes, theres only so much awesome you can do with paint and ive nearly outgrown that awesome.

Omicroncubed
2007-09-28, 01:03 PM
I agree with nerd-o-rama.

Paint shop pro is a good way too if you know how to use paint really well (we used to learn how to use psp in school, but all we did was like... Learn to copy and paste pictures from one to another. Thank you teacher
-.- )

I've never learned how to use PSP really well, and sience I got inkscape now, I'll probably start using it.