PDA

View Full Version : Simple-ish Natural Attack Build

cartejos
2019-02-12, 03:37 PM
Excuse me if this is a build that's already been done, but I'd like some input.

Half-Minotaur Silverbrow Human with a minor Hill Giant Bloodline
The good: power attack at 8, a good boost to strength, bonus feat at 1, a gore attack, and the dragonblood subtype.
The bad: penalties to mental stats, LA +1 that can be bought off, and a phantom level to pay off. Overall this hat amounts to an XP deficit that matters more early game.

Barbarian 2/Totemist 8/War Hulk 10
Pounce, improved trip, whirling frenzy, some chakra binds, some soulmelds, and the ability to target every enemy within reach with each attack

Important feats: dragon tail, inhuman reach, deepspawn, and double chakra, all doable by 12 thanks to the bloodline level giving a meldshaper level of 9

Tl:dr
Quick results while I round out the details: 11 natural attacks (4 claws(meld), 3 bites(meld), gore, tail, 2 tentacles) with pounce, and each attack targets each enemy within 15 feet

All feats up until 12 are taken, the rest are free, no skills worked out yet, no magic items thought of

Is there a magic item to get a pair of melee wing attacks? Or some different types of natural attacks.

liquidformat
2019-02-12, 05:23 PM
I believe it is stated somewhere that you can't gore with other attack, or at least not with bite attacks so that may be an issue not completely sure. As far as warhulk goes remember he pretty much gets rid of them all, so just pump intimidate and tumble and maybe 5 in jump and one in climb and swim.