PDA

View Full Version : Basically creating Bakugan?

Chestershire
2019-02-13, 08:57 PM
So I'm making an Artificer/Effigy Master and I'm trying to figure out how to compact my effigies down to diminutive size preferably so I can hide them in secret pockets.
I don't know which spells or ways I can cause a construct to compact or enlarge on command if even possible, and have had little success with google.

Anyone have any ideas?

DM essentially allows all splat-books and even a decent bit of Pathfinder if it converts easily.

BowStreetRunner
2019-02-14, 10:02 AM
Pathfinder has an 8th level spell called Call Construct (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/magic/all-spells/c/call-construct/) that can summon a construct that you control. I was thinking you could use the magic item creation rules to make a wondrous item of Call Construct, however the price is up in the Epic level item range.

TheCount
2019-02-14, 10:50 AM
Unless i remember wrong, they were, originally living beings from another world.

that aside, there is the Shrink Item/Object spell as well as the Figurines of Woundrous Power (or whatever they are callad, (the 3 goats are the winners imo)) so, im pretty sure it is possible to do them.

Still, talk to your GM about it first.

(PS.: you could also do it with Enlarge, but i would give you craft checks for that :P )

ShurikVch
2019-02-14, 11:11 AM
If you're OK for your PC to "carry" them on right on the skin - Denizens of Dread have Living Tattoo template... :smallwink:

Uncle Pine
2019-02-14, 12:54 PM
Smoky Confinement (CM 117) is probably your best bet.