PDA

View Full Version : Signature abilities in pathfinder

Digitalfruitz
2019-02-14, 02:30 PM
So I need your all’s help. In my pathfinder game I like giving the heroes “signature feats” which are almost entirely unique to them and major villains. I need help coming up for a signature feat to be used by our groups spellcasting archer. Here’s a list of signature feats so you can see the power level of them. I also need help coming up with one for our severist mesmerist. She specializes in sundering enemies and enchantment spells

Fey tricks: by spending a ki point you may cast one of the following spells: Blurred movement, Disguise self, Vanish.

Jahkorian rage: you may enter a Jahkorian rage. in this state you gain a +8 to strength and constitution, but spend 2 points of rage each round you are raging. once you enter a Jahkorian rage it only ends when you end all rages, go unconscious, or run out of rage points.

Kosla’s gift: you gain +10 movement speed and your movement speed is never modified by encumbrance or armor.

I was also debating giving him and her a signature spell instead. Here are the signature spells used by the parties casters

Night mothers curse: (lvl 1 spell) This affects a target in medium range if they fail a will save. The target immediately takes damage equal to 1d4 per caster level (maximum 5d4) if the target is under a fear effect or is sleeping this increases to 1d10 per caster level (maximum 5d10)

Healing fox: (lvl 1 spell) you summon a magical fox made out of positive energy that only exists for one round. This fox runs towards a target of your choosing within close range and jumps into them, healing them for 1d6+1 per caster level (maximum 5). If you choose an undead the fox must make a touch attack, treating your charisma as it’s strength and your spellcaster level as it’s Base attack bonus.