PDA

View Full Version : Optimization (Build) Janky multi multi class build

Zeppy
2019-02-17, 07:25 PM
Hi Guys, first time posting here, lurking for ages.

Me and a friend are playing in a campaign with an easy going DM and we wanted to try build a janky multiclass that is actually effective.

This is a link to the dndbeyond character - htt ps://ddb .ac/charac ters/918 2739/ UBEhuO (Remove the spaces)
This is the end product i have come up with i am just looking for assistance on the leveling order (the problem is i want everything early and don't know which one).
Campaign is Tyranny of Dragons so lvl 15 is about the max. the goal is to use bows and assassinate along with Kensei shot and seeking arrow to roll as many dice as possible.

Character is lvl 4 and already janky with Monk 2/Rogue 2.

Snowbluff
2019-02-17, 11:44 PM
Well, I think this can be improved.

College of Whispers is probably the best option for Bard College if you're interested in throwing dice. That's like 2d6 damage.

With that in mind I think your Cha can be higher. Is there a way you can lower your Str for more Cha?

Generally GloomStalker (get another attack on the first round) Ranger (Hunter's Mark Spell) is the go to for assassins, but I won't complain about using monk for extra attack.

Prioritize Getting Extra Attack + Assassinate, then action Surge. So MOnk2/Rogue2/ -> Monk5/Rogue3 -> Monk5/Rogue3/Fighter2. Then probably get fighter 3 for the Arcane Archer.