PDA

View Full Version : Polymorph Any Object: Questions

Yogibear41
2019-02-17, 10:35 PM
Is it possible to reach a "permanent" status when using polymorph any object on a Native outsider to attempt to turn it into a non-native outsider?

Example:

Tiefling into an Erinyes?

Same Kingdom for +5 (they are both outsiders?)

Same Class for +2 (they are both outsiders?)

Same size for +2 (they are both medium)

My question is for Kingdom and Class I am unsure if that part would apply.

All that being said, if it is successful the Tiefling does not gain any SLAs, SU abilities or qualities or EX qualities correct?

So no DR, no resistances/immunities, no SLAs, no continuous true seeing correct?

I would gain the Str, Dex, Con, and Int of the Erinyes (but keep my own wisdom/Charisma?) gain wings and a fly speed, and gain natural armor and the Entangle ability.

Segev
2019-02-18, 10:40 AM
Is it possible to reach a "permanent" status when using polymorph any object on a Native outsider to attempt to turn it into a non-native outsider?

Example:

Tiefling into an Erinyes?

Same Kingdom for +5 (they are both outsiders?)

Same Class for +2 (they are both outsiders?)

Same size for +2 (they are both medium)

My question is for Kingdom and Class I am unsure if that part would apply.

All that being said, if it is successful the Tiefling does not gain any SLAs, SU abilities or qualities or EX qualities correct?

So no DR, no resistances/immunities, no SLAs, no continuous true seeing correct?

I would gain the Str, Dex, Con, and Int of the Erinyes (but keep my own wisdom/Charisma?) gain wings and a fly speed, and gain natural armor and the Entangle ability.
That sounds mostly right to me. Double-check on the DR and resistances/immunities and PLO's text on (Ex) inheritance. I think you're right, because only (Ex) attacks, not defenses, kick over. But your Type does change to pure Outsider, so any immunities inherent to the Type would transfer over.