PDA

View Full Version : Devils that can Teleport you.

Yogibear41
2019-02-20, 04:28 AM
Lots of outsiders have the ability to teleport themselves and 50lbs worth of stuff at will.

The Demon Bar-lgura is a special case because they can teleport other people/creatures in addition to themselves.

Are their any Devils out there that can teleport other people in a way similar to the Demon Bar-lguras?

TalonOfAnathrax
2019-02-20, 06:39 AM
Lots of outsiders have the ability to teleport themselves and 50lbs worth of stuff at will.

The Demon Bar-lgura is a special case because they can teleport other people/creatures in addition to themselves.

Are their any Devils out there that can teleport other people in a way similar to the Demon Bar-lguras?

Just sit in a bag of holding :)

It's easy to have a PC weighing less than 50lbs (play a short female gnome, for example. Or cast spells like Minute Form and have a GM who rules that reducing size also reduces weight). Then become an object (magic!) and Teleport along!

Not sure if being a Necropolitan makes you count as an object (because Undead) for spells like that.

AmeVulpes
2019-02-20, 06:46 AM
OP should possibly clarify if looking for save-or-teleport effect, or a self and "willing" creatures effect.

He may be looking for offensive users, which was my first thought, and I didn't find any.

EDIT: Upon looking, it doesn't seem that even the Bar-Igura can teleport offensively, because even the old Teleport Without Error works on "willing" creatures. Willing creatures, 100% kosher though.

RoboEmperor
2019-02-20, 09:51 AM
Just sit in a bag of holding :)

This

Crake
2019-02-20, 01:34 PM
EDIT: Upon looking, it doesn't seem that even the Bar-Igura can teleport offensively, because even the old Teleport Without Error works on "willing" creatures. Willing creatures, 100% kosher though.

Check out it's Abduction ability.

Psyren
2019-02-20, 01:57 PM

Do you mean enemies, or willing allies, or both? That changes the scope considerably.

Mike Miller
2019-02-20, 02:22 PM
In Soviet Nine Hells, devils teleport you!

Yogibear41
2019-02-21, 01:40 AM
Willing allies is what I'm looking for.

TalonOfAnathrax
2019-02-21, 10:18 AM
Willing allies is what I'm looking for.

The spell "Alert Bebilith" can Plane Shift unwilling targets, but you could arrange for it to affect a willing ally (especially if you have a way to Rebuke Evil Outsiders).
Sadly the only place it can bring you is a horrible death-realm, but it can take you somewhere!

A Bebilith is a demon though :/

Otherwise the Hellbreaker PrC can hitch a ride on a devil's Teleport Self ability.