PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Good repository for NPC character sheets?

PhantasyPen
2019-02-23, 08:10 PM
Does anyone know a good repository for custom NPC sheets? I can't really stand the 3.5 sheet's layout on roll20, and my myth-weavers account is getting really, really full, so I'm looking for new places to store important NPCs

Mike Miller
2019-02-23, 08:47 PM
Does it have to be on an electronic device? I still prefer writing my character info on paper. I have my own system I have used for years so I know where all the stats are even without a printed sheet.

zlefin
2019-02-23, 08:57 PM
I didn't know mythweavers had a storage cap. what's the limit on how many sheets you can have there?

PhantasyPen
2019-02-24, 09:25 PM
I didn't know mythweavers had a storage cap. what's the limit on how many sheets you can have there?

It doesn't as far as I know, my collection is just getting unruly due to the massive number of systems I play.

AmeVulpes
2019-02-24, 09:33 PM
It doesn't as far as I know, my collection is just getting unruly due to the massive number of systems I play.

Mythweavers does it alphabetically, right?

I use Notepad++ for my digital sheets, and I tag all of my 3.5 stuff like "3.5_[campaign]_[charname].txt" and it keeps it neat and orderly. Ugly to look at, but orderly.

radthemad4
2019-02-25, 04:28 AM
You can put sheets into folders in myth-weavers.