PDA

View Full Version : LGBTAI+ LGBTAI+itp. Updating support lists.

Lentrax
2019-02-24, 12:24 AM
Hello Playground!

We have been having a conversation about updating our list for folks who can provide some support and general advice.

I have decided, considering how much we have slowed down over the last few iterations of the thread, to create this thread here, for everyone who wants to be included on the new list.

So please, drop in your desire to be included as well as what you would be comfortable in helping out with below!

Thank you so much!!!

Eldest
2019-02-24, 02:58 AM
I am still comfortable talking about bisexuality, transgender stuff, polyamory, and the general stuff.

Dire Moose
2019-02-25, 09:41 PM
I’m up to discussing the following:

Homosexuality
Bisexuality/Pansexuality
Non-binary topics, including being agender, genderfluid etc.
Hormone replacement therapy
Figuring out sexual orientation and gender identity

Kesnit
2019-02-26, 09:20 PM
Transgender (female-to-male)
Legal issues

TaiLiu
2019-02-27, 07:43 PM
There were a bunch of enthusiastic responses in the main LGBTQAI thread. I'm super busy right now, but within the next few weeks, I'll migrate those responses to this thread. (Alternately, some one else can do it. Ain't gonna complain if that happens. :smalltongue:)

137beth
2019-03-01, 12:40 AM
I'm still willing to talk about asexual and/or aromantic related stuff.

Lissou
2019-03-04, 03:45 PM
I'm happy to help with polyamory-related questions.

Lentrax
2019-03-05, 11:31 AM
Thanks for stepping up, folks!

Just one more thing. If any of you are in contact with anyone who is still around, would you ask if they would like to stay on the list? It would sound much better coming from someone they still talk with, rather than a more or less total stranger.