PDA

View Full Version : Prank wars

Sneakasnuggle
2019-02-24, 02:41 PM
Alright guys, I need some help. I'm currently a level 5 lore Bard and I'm in a battle with the rogue of the group. I have prestidigitation, minor illusion and suggestion.

So far I have used prestidigitation to make every food super spicy, all beers warm and other minor stuff. I have also cast sleep as he is walking up stairs, written love notes to another npc in the carivan (tyranny of dragons travel).

Anyone recommended any other good pranks to use on him? I'm even willing to burn one magical secret if I need to.

Any and all ideas are welcome!

nickl_2000
2019-02-24, 04:47 PM
Tasha's hideous laughter is amazing for making awkward social situations.

Prestidigitation can also dirty things as well as clean them. Now what it means to dirty someone's pants is up to your imagination.

Crgaston
2019-02-24, 06:43 PM
Use Prestidigitation to make his undergarments smell/taste like cheese, nuts, fish, or raw steak. Speak With Animals and inform rats, squirrels, cats or dogs of this fact.

Friends to talk him into doing awkward stuff at the pub.

Detect Thoughts, ask him potentially embarrassing personal questions, and then Skywrite the answers.

Sneakasnuggle
2019-02-24, 11:44 PM
Prestidigitation is absolutely amazing, he has not had a decent tasting beer in months.

I love the speak with animals idea as well.