PDA

View Full Version : Hero abilities as spells; which hero would be the most powerful sorcerer?

Crucius
2019-02-24, 05:11 PM
So I was thinking of (super)heroes and their abilities as if a sorcerer cast a spell, and I was wondering; which hero would be the most powerful one expressed in number of spells known and their levels?

For example: Storm from X-Men would know Control Weather (an 8th level spell) as well as various lightning and cold based spells and cantrips.

Curious as to which characters you guys come up with and which spells could represent their powers!

Particle_Man
2019-02-24, 05:22 PM
I would not know how to stat it out but the baseline should be superman, who has a boatload of powers including super strength, super speed, invulnerability, flight (which can be combined with super speed), telescopic vision, microscopic vision, x-ray vision, heat vision, super breath (with optional freezing effect), and that is before adding in wacky silver age stuff.

Of course, there are a number of superman-like heroes out there, and some might well be “like Superman but with even more powers!”