PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Wrath of the Righteous - Threshold. Suggestions on the last part

Briawan
2019-02-25, 03:34 PM
[SPOLIER ALERT]
Hi Everybody,

I'm DMing the Wrath of Righteous PAIZO AP and my party is about to enter in the Threshold.
The party is level 20 MR 6 (I know, they should be MR 9/10, but we all agree to stop the progress of mythic rank to 6) and is composed by a paladin, a cleric, a barbarian and a witch.

I've folllowed the Kol Korran's LOG as long as possible and I shared with him several ideas on how to improve the campaign. I will never stop thanking him enough for the help provided :smallsmile:

So, as the title says, I'm looking for suggestions on the last part: the little dungeon crawl and the last fight.
First of all, the party has to complete the dungeon in 1 run, no "exit->sleep->re-enter" option available.

I'm thinkg about 1 fight per level, with enemies almost always ready to fight, especially Areluu and her companions ;)
About how to travel from level to level, I dont like the door to be always in the middle of the map. I want to make the shifts a little differents, as exemple, switching the chapel lvl (4th) with the "underwater" lvl (3th), the door between these two could be, in the chalpel, in that smellish rift in F20. I still wonder why a party should visit all the rooms before going to the next level, so "find the door" could be good addition, but I need somethig more.

About the last fight and the ritual, any tips is really welcome. Areluu's party will surely be superorganized, knowing almost everything about the heroes, so also a good strategy to couter/limit some of the best skill of my player (Paladin Smite, Cleric healing skills, Barbarian DAMAGE and Witch... controlling the Devastator :smalleek: :smalleek: ) is good :)

I'm already using Scorpion's version of the enemies.

Thanks in advance to anyone who wants to help me, or even those who lost a few minutes to read my post :smallwink:

Briawan