PDA

View Full Version : Moon Druid RP ideas/backstory

Mandarin
2019-02-26, 08:47 PM
Alright so I am starting to look at redesigning my druid build due to some recent party issues and am opening up any and all great character ideas for Moon druids! Some things I particularly like are in no particular order.

Grey Morality- Not EVIL per se... but definitely Chaotic Neutral... leaves room for those periodic robberies.

Druidy- the flavor of the day. I know that kind of goes without saying, but I LOVE druidcrafting flowers into existence, or leaving a room covered in seeds that will bloom in 9 days after I have left.

Love of money- I know I know, that is not Druidy... but I want it to be! How can we make it so?

1 level of barbarian- because I played mmo's too long and cannot stray away from optimization.

FUN! I love having fun during downtime, how would you RP your character backstory to make it fun even when combat is over?

Party friendly- This is a must.. it cannot be grating on the party as a whole.

I know you guys have 100 druid builds ready to go, share them!

Nhorianscum
2019-02-26, 09:07 PM
His mask torn, laying on disgrace on the damp mat of the ring, El Masko Bearo forever swore off the ways of lucha. Instead he fled, fled the thrill of the ring, fled the disgrace, fled the shame of unmasking, and fled the heel who brought him so low.

The wild would be his home now, from the graceful eagle he learns the true way of the flying press, from the humble serpent he knows now the meaning of a perfect pin, and from the noble bears of his new home, he has found a mask that can never be torn away.

Now, in Waterdeep, see the return of El Masko Bearo, the fist of bears.

I played this as a barb 1/Moon druid 2/Eagle totem3/Moon Druid X with Prodigy (Athletics). Not super optimized but extremely fun.

The idea being to fly up, and then supex birds, as a bear.