PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in here do art??

Ruffbassn
2019-03-01, 02:53 PM
Looking for some fan art for our DND Podcast . If anyone was interested and has the talents would be really stoked to talk to you. Email me at

[email protected]

Thanks Playground mates!

nickl_2000
2019-03-01, 02:55 PM
I don't do art myself, but just let me leave a gentle reminder that craftspeople have a skill that you don't have need to be fairly compensated for doing something for you. And exposure isn't considered real compensation.

Sorry, to have to mention this, but as a person who does phone apps and gets weekly requests for work for "exposure" it's a major pet peeve.

jaappleton
2019-03-01, 02:56 PM
What’re you paying?

I’ve seen artists run commissions from anywhere between $30 to $130, all depending on the artist and their level.

JNAProductions
2019-03-01, 03:23 PM
I don't do art myself, but just let me leave a gentle reminder that craftspeople have a skill that you don't have need to be fairly compensated for doing something for you. And exposure isn't considered real compensation.

Sorry, to have to mention this, but as a person who does phone apps and gets weekly requests for work for "exposure" it's a major pet peeve.

Yeah, this is important to remember. If someone really enjoys your work and wants to make something for it, they'll do it without you asking. If you are asking, be prepared to put your money where your mouth is, since art takes effort.

Ganymede
2019-03-01, 03:24 PM
Looking for some fan art for our DND Podcast . If anyone was interested and has the talents would be really stoked to talk to you. Email me at

[email protected]

Thanks Playground mates!

Artist Perry DeVick does commissions for D&D PCs.

http://www.perrydevick.com/index

Ruffbassn
2019-03-01, 07:05 PM
We were more or less reaching out on a few forums to see who and what styles those people have. Dependant from Logo to characters maps to entire website design compensation would be dependent. Like i said shoot us an email if any one really interested [email protected]