View Full Version : Eneko-Where Do I Find Them?

JNAProductions
2019-03-01, 08:56 PM
I'm seeing a lot of references to Eneko as an LA 0 PC Giant race.

But I can't find what book they're in. Their stats are:

Eneko Racial Traits
Giant Type.

Medium: Eneko are Medium creatures and gain no bonuses or penalties due to size (except for when it is advantageous to be Large, see Powerful Build).

+2 Constitution, +4 Strength, —2 Dexterity, —2 Charisma: Eneko are as tough and strong as their half-giant kin, but tend to be wary and reserved.

Normal Speed: Eneko have a base land speed 30 feet.

Darkvision: Eneko can see in the dark up to 60 feet.

Low-light Vision: Eneko can see twice as far as humans in conditions of dim light.

Hardy: Eneko recieve a +2 racial bonus on saving throws against poison.

Powerful Build (Ex): The physical stature of eneko lets them function in many ways as if they were one size category larger. Whenever eneko are subject to a size modifier or special size modifier for an opposed check (such as during grapple checks, bull rush attempts, and trip attempts), they are treated as one size larger if doing so is advantageous to them. Eneko are also considered to be one size larger when determining whether a creature’s special attacks based on size (such as improved grab or swallow whole) can affect them. Eneko can use weapons designed for creatures one size larger without penalty. However, their space and reach remain those of crea*tures of their actual size. The benefits of this racial trait stack with the effects of powers, abilities, and spells that change a subject’s size category.

Eneko Magic: Eneko with a Charisma of 11 or higher gain the following spell-like abilities: 1/day— endure elements and pass without trace. The caster level for these effects is equal to 1/2 the eneko’s level. The DC for these spells is equal to 10 + the spell’s level + the eneko’s Charisma modifier.

Weapon Familiarity: Eneko are proficient with longbows (including composite longbows) and treat any weapon with the word “eneko” in its name as a martial weapon.

Languages: Eneko begin play knowing Common or Riedran. Eneko with high Intelligence scores can choose from the following: Common, Dwarven, Giant, Quori, Riedran.

Can anyone help?

flappeercraft
2019-03-01, 08:59 PM
No idea but the fact that it lists Quori as a language means its an Eberron book.

Silva Stormrage
2019-03-01, 09:03 PM
Secrets of Sarlona page 109.

They are LA +1 it looks like though.

Hope this helps!

JNAProductions
2019-03-01, 09:07 PM
Really? Dem. I thought they were LA 0.