PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Seduction Skill Houserule: Which classes should get it?

MonkeySage
2019-03-02, 11:27 AM
The most obvious one that comes to mind is bards, but I'm wondering if sorcerers and rogues should get it too. Possibly clerics with the Charm domain?

I'm also wondering whether such an act should be covered by Diplmacy, or a perform skill (Perfrom (seduction)).

Grod_The_Giant
2019-03-02, 02:12 PM
Unless you're planning a really specific style of game, I'd lump it in under Bluff and/or Diplomacy. There are already too many skills in Pathfinder; you don't need another highly situational one.

rferries
2019-03-02, 11:45 PM
It should be a classless skill, like Craft or Profession. Anyone can get lucky, after all ;D

khadgar567
2019-03-03, 04:54 AM
It should be a classless skill, like Craft or Profession. Anyone can get lucky, after all ;D
agreed on that part but seduction is kinda complex art that requires knowledge about the mark, good skill in acting and decent knowledge about perfumes and other materials thus it needs multiple skill support and dependence in such way that it's not class skill yet you need the same amount of investment like perception to be useful