PDA

View Full Version : Stacking Fighting Styles

SkipSandwich
2019-03-03, 01:04 PM
Question, do the effects of fighting styles that grant the same kind of bonus stack?

For example the +1 to AC for the Defensive and Mariner FS (when wearing light or medium armor only), or the +2 and +1 to ranged attack rolls for Archery and Close Quarters Shooter (vs targets within 30ft).

Kadesh
2019-03-03, 01:09 PM
I do not believe that either of those Fighting Styles exist as they are considered Dead Content. Ask your DM otherwise.

JNAProductions
2019-03-03, 01:14 PM
Question, do the effects of fighting styles that grant the same kind of bonus stack?

For example the +1 to AC for the Defensive and Mariner FS (when wearing light or medium armor only), or the +2 and +1 to ranged attack rolls for Archery and Close Quarters Shooter (vs targets within 30ft).

Yes. But those are not official Fighting Styles, so as the poster above me said, they're very DM dependent.

CTurbo
2019-03-03, 05:01 PM
Yes they WOULD stack if the DM allows you to use them. I have seen someone stack Archery with Close Quarters Shooter before. There is no reason to believe that Defense and Mariner would not stack as well.