PDA

View Full Version : Shadowrun 4th - In the beginning(IC)

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4

Mythknight
2007-12-08, 11:03 PM
Onyx grins slightly then leans forward and slips the credstick into his commlink, "Looks good to me." I will proceed to check each credstick and pass them to each other member present. Remembering something he watched in a sim-flick Onyx says "I think we would like our final payment in certified cred as well. No need to use traceable public accounts. I assume the datachip has the location to pick up our final payment?" I think thats how they did it in that flick, oh well it sounds good to me.

Unless the Johnson has anything else to tell us Onyx will then stand, adjust his coat and say, "If there is nothing else, I believe this concludes our business?" If no response Onyx will turn and head out to the bar area waiting for the rest of the team. On the way I will send a text message to the rest of the team saying We should meet and discuss this. Man that was fun!

lawful_evil
2007-12-09, 07:03 AM
After Onyx jokes around, the looks from the rest of the team and from Johnson let him know that he should go ahead and read the datachip and show everyone what is on it.

Data Chip Contents :

Wednesday June 4th :
17:35 Downtown Seattle, 18902 2nd Ave. (48 seconds)
19:20 Bellevue, 10 Professional Drive (72 seconds)
19:30 Bellevue, 907 Eastern Blvd. (60 seconds)
20:00 Renton, 8205 Industrial Way (96 seconds)
20:22 Renton, 502 Lilypad Drive (30 seconds)
21:48 Auburn, 802 Steel Road (120 seconds)

Reminders :
Location 4 - Plant the magnetic package under the light grey Mercury Sunflare in the secure parking lot.
Location 6 - Do not attack, injure, cast spells at, or otherwise interact with this man :
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/security-guard.jpg

lawful_evil
2007-12-12, 04:04 PM
Johnson stands and opens the door and says, "Well, if there are no more questions." Johnson hands a yellow square of paper to Onyx and says, "Once you've finished contact me at this address so we can set up your final payment."

The note has an online chatboard address and a username.
"Southern Renton Horticulture Chat :: titan_arum_lover"

BRC
2007-12-12, 10:46 PM
Renko turns to the group
"Lets head home and get some sleep for now, we'll meet at my place at 10:00 in the morning to plan this out, anybody got anything to say?"
I just noticed the chip dosn't have any durations of assault specified on it.

Santanya
2007-12-13, 04:16 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip nods, looking over the data briefly. "Sounds good," he responds to Renko. "I'll let Sabrina know," he adds with a slight grin as he places a call for a taxi back home. He stops at the bar and orders a drink to wait.

lawful_evil
2007-12-14, 02:21 PM
Mr. Johnson opens the door and shows the team back out to the bar area. He then turns around and closes the door to the private meeting rooms again.

The bartender is intently watching Renko and his two buddies, hopeful that they'll head over to the bar and gossip.

Group 5(the group of 4 women), is either still in talking with the Johnson or has already left.

Group 4 is over in the south-east corner drinking and talking. That group is composed of 4 men. Two of them seem to be identical twin brothers. They are wearing fashionable cloths of a middle-upper class type nature, well over 2 meters tall, with light brown skin, short dark brown hair and quite a bit of bulk. The other two runners look like they could be a father-son pair. One is obviously in his 50s while the other seems to be about 25. They are both redheads, although the older one has a bit of grey mixed in. The older of them as an obvious old-style data jack in his temple. The twins and the older guy are very outgoing and loud, while the younger red-head seems to just sit and stare into his beer.

I updated the data disk contents to reflect the durations. If you actually had more questions... please jump in with them. I wasn't trying to rush you out, but it seemed like no one had anything more to say.

Mythknight
2007-12-16, 02:02 AM
Onyx takes a single shot and bids farewell until the morning meet. At that he will hear home for some much needed rest.

lawful_evil
2007-12-17, 10:13 AM
Renko, Johnny Star, and Onyx head out after a single shot for Onyx, leaving Sinkalip alone at the bar with group 4. While he waits for the cab, group 5 comes out.

Three of the four ladies in group 3 leave. The red-headed elf in the slinky dress walks over to the bar and slides into the stool beside Sinkalip, placing her hand on his shoulder as she does. She smiles at Sinkalip and says, "Did you by chance call for a cab? It is such a pain to get a cab in this area. I'm heading over to Auburn round about Lake Tapps... I was wondering if we could share. If you're closer, we can drop you off first and I'll cover the nuyen." As she talks she is looking deep into Sinkalip's eyes. After a moment of silence, she adds, "You have such interesting eyes... vaguely familiar... almost primal."

Spike sets a hot cup of coffee down in front of her, collects Onyx's empty shot glass and wanders away to clean up some of the other tables. She turns away from Sinkalip in the moment of awkwardness and sips at the coffee. Although she has her back to group 4, they are all staring at her and making various sorts of gestures encouraging Sinkalip, which he can see.

After a couple minutes, there is the distinct honking outside of the cab waiting...

Santanya
2007-12-17, 12:30 PM
Sinkalip

"I did," Sin responds, smiling to the woman. "Be pleased to share it with you," he adds, looking her back in the eye. His eyes turn slightly gold for a moment then flicker back to his normal as she sips at her coffee and he smiles. "It would be wonderful to have the company," he adds as he picks up his own drink and takes a sip of it, eyes never leaving her. "I am Sin'ka'lip," he says, chuckling softly. "Call me Sin if you would like." He turns towards her on his stool. "What is your name, if I might know?" he asks, glancing towards the door as he hears the honk. "Our ride is here, may as well make sure you get back safely first though," he adds with a smile as he begins to stand, waiting for her before heading outside to the cab.

As they step outside, he smiles and says, "One moment," he says, opening the car door for her. He composes a very short message to Sabrina's commlink. [Heading home from the bar, escourting a lovely elf from another one of the teams home first in Auburn. Will be back afterwards.] He slips into the cab next to her, smiling as he does. "You have very beautiful eyes yourself..."

Briefly checking her out in the astral again as she sips.

BRC
2007-12-17, 02:09 PM
Renko Heads back to his apartment and tries to find a replay of the game on his commlink.

lawful_evil
2007-12-17, 06:21 PM
Astral :

She is calm and pleased. She is mundane. She has cyberware in her eyes, skull, ears, and muscular/nervous system.

Floating nearby is some sort of spirit, it seems to be a spirit of fire. Its not really doing anything but looking around. Watching, waiting... for something.

"You have very beautiful eyes yourself..."

She smiles and places her hand on Sinkalip's forearm and says, "You really think so? So many people are put off by the lifeless silver spheres and don't take time to appreciate their beauty." She pulls her head back a bit and says, "You don't really look like a 'Sin' to me." She reaches out and touches Sinkalip's lips, outlining them with a steady, but very soft and gentle touch. "Maybe you should go be 'Lips' instead? I'm Niamh{pronouced neve}."

The cab arrives and she gives his arm a gentle squeeze and says, "Ah, here we are."

She climbs into the cab, careful not to trip in her 5cm high heels. She slides effortlessly to the other side of the cab, providing room for Sinkalip to enter. Of course, the angle of the seat has slid her dress up, revealing more and more leg. Her long long legs have an even, if slight, tan and appear firm and toned, but not overly muscular. Best described by one word : perfect.

Once the outer door closes, the cabbie says through the bullet resistant divider(which seems to have gotten a bit of use), "Where to chummer?" The cabbie is a fat italian ork with hairy arms and an unlit cigar stub in the corner of his toothy mouth. The registration tag on the dash proclaims him to be "Vinny Tebano".

Niamh smiles and says to Vinny, "We have two stops." She looks at Sinkalip with a raise eyebrow as if to say, 'right?'. She then adds, "I'm going to number 3 Pleasant Bay Drive. Its by Lake Tapps in Auburn." She turns to Sinkalip and places her hand on his leg and asks, "If you are closer, we can drop you off first."

Sinkalip can see the cabbie adjust the mirror so that the cabbie is looking at him and then the cabbie say, "Yes ma'am. Well, chummer?"

Once the cabbie has some sort of answer from Sinkalip, he drives off.

lawful_evil
2007-12-18, 09:04 AM
Sinkalip allows Niamh to reach her destination first. The cabbie drives fast, easily avoiding traffic at this time of night. The conversation is mostly frivolous chit chat and the ride passes very quickly. Her destination is a small gated community near Lake Tapps. After a quick inspection of the car and the passengers, the two well dressed guards(armed with guns) allow them through.

3 Pleasant Bay Drive turns out to be a very nice house indeed. Two story white house with a nearly flat roof, lots of large bright windows, a water view, and 2 meter plascrete wall with razor wire at the top.

Niamh suddenly swings over onto Sinkalip's lap so that she is facing him. She gently kisses him a single time and says, "Thank you for the ride, Lips." With that, she opens the car door and exits the vehicle on the same side she got in on. As she walks towards the front gate, it opens to allow her in. The cabbie starts to drive off and she continues walking towards the house without looking back.

By the time the cabbie drops Sinkalip home(65 nuyen) it is raining slightly.

The Morning After

[[Pop Up News(PUN)]] - Good Morning Seattle. Today is Wednesday June 4th. Health Alert! Today's rain will be mixed with acid ash across all Tacoma and Renton today. Gubernatorial hopeful Kenneth Brackhaven calls for Lone Star to increase its patrols of Seattle's highways or face having them contracted out to alternate providers.

[[Seattle Independent News(SIN)]] - Rain continues through Monday, heavy at times. Emerald City officials report that, Evan Yarborough, found dead in his Renton apartment today from causes unknown, is one hackers who defaced the AR yesterday. Officials say vigilantisms will not be tolerated and that Lone Star is looking into the death with all the resources it deserves.

dauphinous
2007-12-18, 12:52 PM
Sabrina

Waking up with a start, Sabrina looks over at the clock. 7:30. I have to...nothing. I don't have to do anything today. I can just roll over and go back to sleep. She flumphs back into her pillow, but is hopelessly awake. After trying to fall back asleep for about ten minutes, she gives up and grabs her robe, headed for the bathroom. She stops with surprise to see Damien on the couch, but everything from last night floods back quickly. As quietly as possible, she gets him a cup of water and leaves it on the table where he should be able to see it upon waking, then proceeds to get herself a shower.

After taking a leisurely shower and moving through her morning at about half speed, she's finally dressed in a suit skirt and blouse by 9. She gets around to checking her messages at that point, which leads her to come back out of her room and knock softly on Sin's door.

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-18, 11:57 PM
Damien wakes up around 9:00, and checks the news bulletins. Seeing nothing of interest to him he sits up and immediately realizes exactly what he spent most of last night doing. Guh... stupid alcohol.. He picks up the glass of water and leans back on the sofa, trying to figure out what it was that he needed to do today.

Mythknight
2007-12-19, 02:58 PM
Onyx rolls out of bed at around 9:30. A quick rinse and a shot of Jack wake me up nicely. Shaking off last nights hangover with the Jack Onyx hopes on his bike and darts to Renko's.

Man I seriously need to get a better alarm. Or maybe just remember to set it. Heh. Onyx makes it to Renko's at exactly 10:07am. Bah, close enough and knocks on the door.

Santanya
2007-12-19, 03:59 PM
Sinkalip

Silence meets Sabrina's knock for several minutes. After that, normal noises of someone getting up emanate, followed by Sin a few moments later, dressed in pajama pants with clothes over his arm. "Hey, we need to head over to Renko's," he says as he crosses to the bathroom. "Need to be there by about 10," he adds as he closes the door. Sounds of the shower start a moment later.

About five minutes later, Sinkalip walks out of the bathroom, crossing to his door to throw a towel and night clothes through into a receptical. "Seems we have a job that sounds rather interesting lined up after last night's." he says with a slight grin. "Renko has all the details, but its basically to harass several locations." He flashes a grin and enters into his room for a moment returning with his coat over his arm and the black case of his bow and arrows pulled over his shoulder. He looks at the other two expectantly. "Ready to go?"

dauphinous
2007-12-19, 05:02 PM
Sabrina

After walking away from Sin's door with no answer, Sabrina smiles at Damien as he awakens and goes to the kitchen to get something to eat. Sin's emergence and announcement makes her set down the box of cereal she's pouring into a bowl and blink at him several times. Then he disappears. "Ten?! It's after 9!" Despite the fact that he's obviously not even in the room anymore, she continues on, "You left a message, but omitted that minor detail?!"

Sabrina throws up her hands in disgust and goes for shoes, grumbling the whole time in Salish. When he emerges again, she's gotten her commlink strapped on and her nanotrodes applied, but is having difficulty operating a navy pump. She throws it at Sin and glares at him then huffs once. "Gimme back my shoe."

BRC
2007-12-19, 06:09 PM
Renko's apartment Description
Renko's basement apartment is fairly small and simple, a small counter seperates off a designated kitchen area, a cloth partition seperates one corner as Renko's bedroom, basically a matress on the floor with a closet and some drawers. one wall of the "Bedroom" is the wall for the bathroom. The main room has a low table, a trid set, a couch, some shelves, and a stack of large cushions. It's clean enough but definetally not neat. Most of the furniture is secondhand and oversized.
((other people will proably show up before 10:07, so should I wait for them to post showing up?))

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-19, 06:34 PM
Crap. Alright, well.. I'll drive, I guess. Damien gets his keys and stands up, making sure his commlink is on. He hasn't forgotten that he might be getting a couple calls today. We going to need anything specific, or is it 'go as you are?'

Santanya
2007-12-19, 08:09 PM
Sinkalip

"Just what you might need," Sin replies as he tosses Sabrina's shoe back to her. "We're going in for a possible fight though," he says with a slight shrug and starts towards the door.

dauphinous
2007-12-19, 08:42 PM
Sabrina

Fobbling the shoe for a moment, Sabrina does catch it and slip it on. "A fight? Geez. What the heck were you guys doing last night? Leave you alone for one night, and we're off and getting into fights...What kind of fight?" She grabs up the bag from her room where she'd dropped it and runs after Sin and Damien. "Where are we going? How much are we getting paid, and who are we working for?" She shoots the questions out, rapid fire, without waiting for a response to any single one. "Is there going to be running? Do we have time so I can stop and get some new clothes? Maybe some sneakers or something?"

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-20, 02:34 AM
What kind of fight? Like, guns blazing action stuff or just a minor fistfight? I have my old man's ballistic vest, should I get that? When is this, when can I eat, and what are the answers to all her questions? Damien jerks his thumb at Sabrina and starts down the stairway. He glances back at her and grins. Except that last one. Why on Earth would you need any new clothes?

lawful_evil
2007-12-20, 08:22 AM
Everyone finds that traffic is particularly bad this morning, as no one wants to be burned by the acid ash mixed with rain. Brief exposure, will leave red blotchy marks, but prolonged exposure will cause damage(maybe 1 DL every hour or so). Even outside of Tacoma and Renton, the traffic is bad as homeless people flee the areas(clogging public transit as well as in stolen vehicles).

{{ Anyone else notice that no one told Johnny Star about the meet? }}

{{ If anyone wants to begin some online research into how to acquire illegal equipment they can do so. Likewise anyone that gets up a little early can make some calls. Just PM me. }}

dauphinous
2007-12-20, 09:09 AM
Sabrina

"I seriously doubt any sort of fight is going to have a business dress code. Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get things like blood out of a blouse like this? Or to run in pumps?" She pauses for a moment as they reach the car. "Don't answer that, because if you do, I don't want to know about it."

Sabrina sits in the back, where she cannot see Damien's driving, and taps her fingers restlessly on the armrest. She glances over at Sin. "So, everyone knows about this, right? Did you conveniently not mention this meet to anyone else? Imagine a list, with everyone's name and make checkmarks next to everyone who you're sure got told."

Santanya
2007-12-20, 11:03 AM
Sinkalip

Sin settles into the Van, stretching out and relaxing as Damien drives. "All the answers as to specifics are at Renko's," he says. "Its a series of places we're supposed to hit, bugging a car, and not messing with one guy." He shakes his head slightly as Sabrina attempts to scold him. "Let's see. Onyx was there. Renko was there. Johnny was there. So they all know, hmm... Lonestar I didn't tell... And I didn't call mom either," he says, apparently counting people off on his fingers. "Think we should call them?" he asks, raising his eyebrow at her.

He didn't exactly post, but he was supposedly there...

dauphinous
2007-12-20, 11:26 AM
Sabrina

"Yes," she says sarcastically, "call Mom. Make sure Dad knows, too. He'll be really impressed. Maybe they'll get us a couple of grenades for Christmas or something." Sabrina sticks her tongue out and crosses her eyes at Sin, then keeps herself studiously looking away from the front window.

Mythknight
2007-12-20, 12:26 PM
Luckily the bad traffic doesn't affect motorcycles too much. Man good thing I remembered my jacket this morning, this ash is getting bad. Ahh drek! I better call Beguiler. I had a meet with her today I think. Better postpone for later.

Onyx whizzes through traffic at a brisk pace cutting lanes, using the special motor cycles lane on the side or between cars. The traffic might keep me out a little longer. I will buzz Renko and let him know I will be a few more minutes than I thought as I pull in at 10:13. "Stupid traffic"

lawful_evil
2007-12-20, 09:21 PM
{{ darkzuchini/Johnny isn't responding to my PMs, but is active, so.. we'll have to continue without him for the moment }}

Things are mostly quiet in Renko's neighborhood this morning. Nothing like the threat of real acid rain to keep the gangers off the street. Of course, Auburn should be fine, but then you never know. By 10am most people are at work and the residential area is mostly deserted. Most people took their cars to work, as evidenced by the traffic, and there is a veritable plethora of parking in the area.

In Renko's building, the only sounds are the hum of the substandard electrical wiring and some woman upstairs singing in spanish to "Escuela de Muerto", a recent crossover hit by The Cinco Fraggers.

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-21, 08:19 AM
Yeah, alright. I'm grabbing that vest first chance I get... Damien spends a few minutes during the gridlock wishing he had a Panther XXL attached to his van. Maybe that would shift the traffic. No doubt with the unfortunate side effect of bringing every law enforcement company within three miles down on his head.

And the answer is no, for the sake of your sanity. Damien glances back at Sabrina and grins. This causes him to miss noticing the red light change green until the guy behind him honks at him.

He pulls up next to Renko's place around 10:19. Hope he's got something to eat. I'm kinda hungry...

BRC
2007-12-23, 11:16 AM
Renko opens the door for Onyx, he's wearing jeans and a red t-shirt proclaiming "Xtreme Kool letterZ" On it.
"Heya onyx." Renko gestures to the pile of cushions on the ground "Grab a cushion, your the first one here."
When Damien, Sin and Sabrina show up
"Hey, took your time getting here, grab a seat and lets get to work."

dauphinous
2007-12-23, 01:35 PM
Sabrina

"Yeah, yeah. Fragging rain makes everyone stupid. Like the acid drips into their ears and eats their brains or something." Sabrina makes a face of distaste. "Actually, that's pretty gross." She looks all around before setting her bag down on the floor and perching herself on the couch. Leaning back, she lets herself sink in as far as she'll go, just to find out, which is naturally a little bit awkward-looking as she makes an effort to keep her knee-length skirt from riding up at the same time.

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-23, 10:44 PM
Sure, but first I have to ask what you've got to eat around here. I kind of skipped breakfast... Damien finds the most comfortable piece of unclaimed furniture and flops onto it.

BRC
2007-12-23, 10:46 PM
Renko opens his refrigerador and looks inside.
"Lessee, I could heat up some "Egg" and "Sausage" For ya, or a burrito or somthing."

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-24, 12:54 AM
A burrito would be good. Thanks. Pause. So what are we supposed to be doing with this whole thing?

BRC
2007-12-24, 02:03 AM
Renko pulls a box out of the fridge, inside is a frozen-burrito, the type you can pick up at any stuffer shack, takes it out of the packaging and sticks it in the microwave.
" Alright, on that chip" Renko points to the datachip which is sitting on the table "Is a series of locations and times, were supposed to attack those locations during those times. At one sight were supposed to put a box on a car in the parking lot, the car is specified on the chip, and at the last site theres some guy were not supposed to shoot, cast spells at, or attack in any way whatsoever. The first time isn't for a few hours, so we have time to look around and make some plans. heres what I was thinking, Damien will be our driver, Me, Onyx, And Johnny if he ever shows up, will be the attack, we don't have to hit anything, just make alot of noise. Sink can throw some spells around to cover us, illusions and stuff like that would be useful. It's likely that whoevers running these places will realize what were up to and beef up security at the other sites so 'Rina will head to the next site on our list before the rest of us to tell us what she can see."

dauphinous
2007-12-24, 07:52 AM
Sabrina

"So you want me to scout? I can do that." Sabrina nods for a moment, then frowns a little bit. "I don't have my scooter here. Can I borrow someone's bike?" After another moment of consideration, she then adds, "I really, really need to go shopping. Is there time for that?"

Mythknight
2007-12-24, 12:14 PM
Onyx thinks about the idea of having someone else ride his bike. "Sorry lady this bike might be a bit much for you." Yeah that sounded diplomatic. "I am good on the attack thing, though I am not well armored. Eh null sheen I guess. Don't get hit and I won't have to worry about armor. Always tends to slow ya down anyway. So how long until we start this shindig?""

Onyx chooses not to have anything to eat in case its got any soy in it. Man I am hungry though. Hmm, maybe when Rina goes out shopping I could pick up a sandwich.

dauphinous
2007-12-24, 07:59 PM
Sabrina

"I hope you weren't the one negotiating last night." Sabrina rolls her eyes at Onyx. "I'm sure your bike is just too manly for a dumb little girl like me to handle. Riding down the road, with no one shooting or doing anything really dangerous around me." She gives a little sigh of exasperation and turns back to Renko.

"So, how about some real specifics? How much are we getting paid, who are we working for, who are we going against...this box we're planting, is that the bug Sin mentioned? Are we sure it's bug and not a bomb?" Sabrina gives a little involuntary shudder. I do not want to go out there to kill people as my objective. I can deal with it happening by accident, but I'm no assassin.

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-25, 07:09 PM
Alright, driving I can handle. I got a couple of those little camera drones too, in case you need surveillance. I'll take a look at that metal thing, but I'm not too good with electronics.

lawful_evil
2007-12-26, 08:05 AM
Renko's apartment rumbles and shakes slightly as a underground train(The Tube) passes by. In the silence that followed you can barely hear the woman upstairs as she continues to sing.

Mythknight
2007-12-27, 12:35 PM
Onyx looks to Sabrina, "Didn't mean any offense Rina, just saying the bike is awfully fast, and I, ermm, well I heard about your scooter and well, let's just say I can't afford for mine to be out of service." as Onyx winks at her.

"So it seems our work is to start this evening. Seems like we need to cause some serious distractions and be on the move to get the next one off on time. Now from what I see I think we need to discuss a few items of import. First off how 'deadly' do we want this run to be? I mean if one of us starts laying waste with a hand cannon it sounds like they may respond with the same force. So if we are going that route everyone needs to be on board with it. I would not be too happy walking in with a stungun when the baddies are shotgunnin' it!" with that Onyx looks around waiting for a response. After the first discussion he will bring up the next.

"and then there is the run itself. Looks to me we got some time between a few of these hits but some real close times in others. Let's find out how long it takes us to get from 10 Professional Drive over to 907 Eastern Blvd. That switch only seems to leave us an 8-9 minute gap to get from point A to point B since we gotta distrupt for 72 seconds at the first one. If we are cutting that one thin perhaps we should split up for that hit and let one team hit the first while the second prepares to cause trouble at the second. The rest seem fairly easy to cover the distance but we may want to run some tests on how long it really takes us to get from one spot to the next. Other than the distance some basic scouting would be useful. Perhaps even having Rina go inside and maybe snap some photos of the grounds, guards and anything else that might prove useful. You really can never be too prepared is what I use to tell my paintball team." With that Onyx cruises into the kitchen and looks for one of those burrito's. "Hey Renk, got anything without any soy in it? It gives me a bad rash. In fact my skin tends to rub off if I eat some."

Santanya
2007-12-27, 02:29 PM
Sinkalip

Sin walks in and sits down on the edge of the couch. "Scouting is definitely a good idea," he says with a smile. "I don't exactly know many offensive spells, but I can throw a few illusions." He grins slightly. "And make things come to our aide, to an extent at least."

"We may want to see if we can find somewhere to pick up a few armament for you all," he says, smirking slightly. "And armor if you would like it. I doubt that they like us enough not to shoot to kill by the end of the day."

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-29, 08:04 AM
I've got my predator and a ballistic vest. I'll probably be staying back running recon and making sure the van is good to go. If you need me to go along I can do that, but I can't promise I'll be very useful. Damien chuckles. At any rate, I might want to get another couple drones. Like I said before, all I've got is the spy drones, and if we really need to I guess we could use a drone to get that metal thing to the car it needs to go on.

BRC
2007-12-29, 10:58 AM
"The Pay is 14000 Nuyen, the first time isn't for about seven hours, so we got some time to work. Damien, if your going to be staying in the van you might want to lend your vest to Onyx. Damien, what type of drones do you have, what type do you want, and do you think you can get them in seven hours? Sink, gimmie a list of what mojo you can throw around that might be of use."

dauphinous
2007-12-29, 11:40 AM
Sabrina

"I'll translate your silence on the other issues to mean you don't know. Can you send me a picture of any of these people? I don't know if I can use that to find out who they're fronting for, but I can sure try." She looks over the target addresses, copying the information to her own commlink as she does so, and starts checking up on what those places actually are.

Santanya
2007-12-29, 01:16 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip shrugs slightly. "Tell if someone's lying, take a peek from a ways away, make you move faster, move silently and invisibly, make things move around on their own, which is rather entertaining, make a few rather convincing illusions, and," he pauses for a moment. "Overcome people with happiness." He laughs, a grin firmly entrenched on his face.

Destro_Yersul
2007-12-29, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I guess Onyx can use my vest if I stay in the van. I'll want it back though. At any rate, the drones I've got are all Flyspies, and I was thinking we could use a Doberman or something to plant the box. If we had a gun to put on it it could provide backup as well. I don't know where to get a gun, but getting a Doberman shouldn't be too hard. Damien takes a bite of the burrito. And if I use a credstick, they won't know I bought it. It's been less than helpful before, but I'm not a memorable guy.

lawful_evil
2007-12-30, 10:14 AM
Sabrina, working away with her commlink quickly finds some information on the first location [17:35 Downtown Seattle, 18902 2nd Ave. (48 seconds)]

That address is The Halloway Towers. It seems to be be a ritzy apartment building featuring valet parking. The online advertisement show the main door with a limo outside and the valets helping some rich old people out. In the photo, off to the side, almost in the bushes, are two well dressed orks(subtle, yet obvious if you are looking for them). The address is near the Rt 5 and Rt 520 interchange. They have no open apartments, but you can apply online for a 500 nuyen fee.

dauphinous
2007-12-30, 02:46 PM
Sabrina

"Okay, so the first one is an apartment complex. We're supposed to harass the guards at an apartment complex?" She shakes her head. "Whatever. I need to get a few things, so since you want me to scout...should I just go ahead and get myself going? Does anyone else need to get anything that can actually be found at a regular mall?"

lawful_evil
2007-12-31, 09:04 AM
Sabrina begins to dig a little deeper into the security information and after a while discovers that the hotel has a security contract with 'Abbott Security Services Inc.' The building was purchased by 'Tower Apartments Inc.'

Santanya
2007-12-31, 10:47 AM
Sinkalip

"We have a few hours yet," he says. "Lets see what the other locations are before you go?" He shrugs slightly. "It might be wise to plan out routes in advance."

"There wasn't an apartment number, right?" he asks, glancing towards Renko and Sabrina. He furrows his brow slightly, pondering as he looks at the picture of the front of the apartment building.

dauphinous
2008-01-01, 07:55 AM
Sabrina

"This is going to take me a little while. I can do it while I shop. I excel at multitasking. I mostly just want to get some more appropriate clothing at this point. I mean, I would have worn jeans if I had any. I'm going to check around for some stuff and go pick it up. Anyone looking for anything legal while I'm checking stores?"

Sabrina is looking for an Armor Jacket, and some regular clothes/shoes. I assume the regular clothes can be had without issue. Avail test for the jacket: 1 hit (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=3891), then I regain my senses and buy the remaining hit in the next interval.

lawful_evil
2008-01-02, 08:47 PM
Taking a quick break from the location search, she checks a bunch of the local stores online, and finds one, "Wendigo Wear, for the Northwest Woodsman", that has an armor jacket in her size and also sells "normal" cloths. The store is about a 25 minute walk from Renko's apartment or a short 5 minute drive. She could probably be there and back inside of 15 minutes if she could drive.

Renko's burritos do in fact contain soy.

There was no apartment number.

Anyone else need gear? Weapons? Grenades? :smallwink:

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-02, 08:52 PM
((I've got a fair bit of cash. Damien's going to see if there's anywhere he can find a pair of Dobermans, and maybe some extra ammunition for his predator. He's got a license, so he won't need black market. The trick now is to find a gun shop that carries predator ammunition))

dauphinous
2008-01-02, 09:30 PM
Sabrina

"No, no apartment number. Okay, I found a store. It's not far. I'm going to walk down there, and I'll keep on the info search on the way there. I guess I can grab a cab on the way back and go get my scooter so I can get on this stuff. I'll text you whatever I find later." Sabrina stands up and goes for the door, half her attention on her commlink.

Hoof it down to Wendingo's, purchase an armor jacket, some regular clothes, and a pair of hiking boots that are good for walking. If anyone would like to suggest an alternate course of action, this is a good time. Otherwise, Sabrina will call a cab from the store and take it home so she can change and get her scooter.

BRC
2008-01-03, 12:41 AM
"I think the idea here is that were the diversion, we just drive up to the front, shoot out a few windows, engage with security then drive away when the duration is up. A few smoke grenades might be good to cover our exit, but those will be hard to get."

lawful_evil
2008-01-03, 06:30 PM
Sabrina heads out to the store leaving the boys to their discussion.

Damien browses around the matrix for dobermans. Soon enough he is flooded with ads for similar drones from various competitors. The Yamaetetsu Barghest. The Aztechnology FWC-72K Chimera. The ATT Soldat. They are all priced around 3000(just like the doberman) Soon enough Damien can also locate several models which are not of exactly the same specification as the doberman, but have similar capabilities.

Of some note are the Citroen Brouillard Smoke Generator and the Renraku Evening Mist(both claim to be able to lay down a thick fog of smoke to provide you with privacy). Both are also big enough to mount a weapon on(should you choose to do so). These are priced at about 2800 nuyen.

Speaking of weapons, the Integrated Weapons System WD Mk 10, is a wheeled drone, but instead of armor and sensor software it has better targeting software and two independent weapon mounts on turrets. It is a bit slower and various online reviewers complain that it is difficult to control, but ah.. the firepower, all for about 2500 each.

Damien spends 30 minutes and locates not only the drones but 'The Predator Superstore'(which features a funny looking alien from some cheesy 90's flick). It offers a wide array of ammo, upgrades, gear, as well as "specialty items". You could keep looking, but you are sure this one has what you are looking for. However it, is in northern Everett(off route 5). {{ If all you want is regular ammo, you have lots of choices. }}

You find 4 stores that carry some combination of the drones.
Gear Heads(Everett) : Doberman(3100), Evening Mist(2799), WD Mk 10(2499)
Russ's Rust Buckets(Renton) : Barghest(2800), Chimera(3050), Brouillard(2800),
Drone Security Solutions(Puyallup) : Doberman(3049), Chimera(2975), Brouillard(2799), Evening Mist(2899)
Nate's Nasty Nascars(Redmond) : Chimera(3089), Soldat(2975), WD Mk 10(2600)

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-03, 10:41 PM
I found a couple places with the stuff I want. They're in Everett, so I'm going to need to drive fast. Anyone coming with? Damien polishes off the burrito and puts his commlink back on his belt.

((I'm assuming Everett is a short drive away. Not really short, but short enough that he can be back on time. If it isn't could someone let me know?))

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-05, 08:10 PM
Guess not. Alright, later. Damien heads out, jumping into his van. Along the way, while he's stuck at a particularly long light, he remembers Cody. He pulls out his commlink and dials, keeping one hand on the wheel.

((Call by PM))

lawful_evil
2008-01-10, 07:46 AM
Damien pauses at the door to see if anyone is coming with him on his cross Seattle trek. He then heads out, seeking out the fastest routes. Once on the road, Damien calls up one of his old associates, a bartender, and asks getting hooked up with some special gear and whether they know anyone who sells that type of specialty equipment. Cody pledges to get back to him later in the day, but suggests the time frame will be after the evenings run.

Onyx, Renko, and Sinkalip remain and ponder the upcoming events. Sabrina, about an hour, should be back, but has not returned yet.

Sabrina - Prices as per book. The cab cost her a 4 nuyen.

Mythknight
2008-01-10, 12:00 PM
Onyx

Thinking it might be better to take a quick nap until Beguiler calls for our meet Onyx decides to head home. "Yo chummers, I am going to bounce for a bit and grab a few winks before this thing. I got a meet with a friend later this afternoon around 3 so I should catch up with you all around 4ish. Let the others know I bailed until tonight and if you need me I will leave the comm on." At that I will head home, stopping at the first real food place I see and grabbing something non-soy. After that I will head home and take a nap setting my alarm for about 1 so I can get an hour in on my home gym before I head to my meet.

dauphinous
2008-01-10, 12:03 PM
Sabrina

Sabrina ponders returning to Renko's, but has no real reason to, so she send Sin a text message instead.

To Sinkalip: [Done with my side trip. Heading out to check out the first place.]

Now dressed in dark jeans, plain black sneakers, and a plain sky blue babydoll shirt, she pulls her hair up into a ponytail, then loops the tail so it doesn't hang down past her chin. The armor jacket, a dark green coat with some bulk to it, goes over that. She gets onto her scooter and pulls up a map on her commlink, then heads for 18902 2nd Ave. in Downtown.

Santanya
2008-01-10, 12:18 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip looks to his comm, relaxing before everything happened. "I'll be back," he says. "I'm going to tag along with Sabrina and see what I can see." He grins and he stands and stretches for a moment, then sits back down by the end of the couch cross legged with his hands bracing him back against the couch. "No touching unless there's a fire," he adds quickly as he closes his eyes. A moment later, he seems to go limp, his head dropping to his chest.

A medium sized canid races through Astral space towards where Sabrina said she was, and tags along, easily keeping up with her as she rides her scooter. As she reaches the first location, hopefully in a secluded area, he manifests sitting next to her. "Don't go far," the coyote says quietly, looking up to her. "I'm going to go peek around inside." He then starts trotting towards the building, returning fully to the astral world.

Going Astral and tagging along with Sabrina, and taking a peek around to see if he can see anything interesting, making sure to stay away from anything that seems big astrally.

Mythknight
2008-01-10, 01:09 PM
Onyx

After rethinking on my way home after I grab lunch I think it would be prudent to do a visual on these places. Onyx will drive by each location in order as if we were doing the run right now. I will stop and wait at each location the given amount of time and move on to the next just as if it were the run. I am hoping to at least get a visual of each location and possible guards or any other type of activity. I will try to stay as inconspicuous as possible. Mostly only doing this to get the actual route in my mind. I will rely on Rina to get the details of each location and I will not get off my bike or park the whole time. This is just my drive-by.

After I do the driving I will text my team some info then head home for the sleep and work out..

{While one of you is out perhaps we could get some noise distraction as well. Maybe some firecrackers that sound like gunfire? Can one of you who know where to find those things check into that?}

I still cannot access my sheet so make any rolls for me please.

dauphinous
2008-01-10, 01:15 PM
Sabrina

After a initial exclamation of surprise in Salish that details her opinion of what badgers can do sexually to moose, Sabrina takes a moment to calm down. "Hello?" she whispers back, "Does the word 'warning' mean anything to you?" She lets one more curse word in Salish slip out before pulling her glasses out of a pocket and putting them on.

To speed this up some...
Going to do this for each place, visiting them in order from first to last:
Park scooter someplace close where it won't get ticketed/towed/messed with/whatever.
Walk the perimeter.
Use camcorder in commlink to take footage during perimeter walk.
Watch the "front", whatever that happens to be, for about 30 minutes beyond that, preferably from scooter. If that's not possible, from a public bench, leaning against a wall nearby, or something else equally unobtrusive.
Take notes on security, mostly if they are visible/present and where, if they walk around, that sort of thing.
Check to see if there is a security network there that can possibly be accessed from the outside.
Move on to the next one.
Finish background checking while en route (at stoplights and such).

lawful_evil
2008-01-10, 07:51 PM
Renko, Sabrina, Sinkalip, and Damien

With Sabrina's new plan, Damien may well arrive back the Renko's before her. Sinkalip is again, just a limp figure, literally begging to be posed by Renko and have photos posted to the Matrix.

After several hours Damien does return, as does Sinkalip followed by Sabrina.

Onyx

Onyx cruises by each location and gets a quick feel for them, discovering that you really have to drive quickly and aggressively to get from location 2 to location 3 in just 10 minutes. He also finds a couple locations where construction and street repairs are underway so the team might avoid them later(or perhaps use them to their advantage). He also finds that he blocks up traffic a bit and solicits angry honks and commlink messages while stopped in front of these places.

After catching some more sleep and getting some food that won't kill him, Onyx hits the gym and finally meets with Beguiler at 3pm. That same big breasted blue hair waitress is still working the counter as Onyx enters. Beguiler is seated in 'their' booth along the side towards the back. She waves and says, "Hi Mike."

{{ I can't seem to find the message that told me what you wanted to talk to her about... }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-11, 03:40 AM
Damien returns with a Doberman and an Evening mist, purchased from the place in Everett. Apparently he stopped off at his place on the way, because he also has a ballistic vest with him. He spends a few minutes happily unpacking his new toys from their boxes and reading through the manuals. After that he turns them both on, slaves them to his commlink, and has them driving in circles around the living room by the time everyone else gets back. Hey, what's up? Just testing the controls one these, don't mind me. His duffel bag is over by the couch, filled with what is presumably some shiny new equipment.

((List of new stuff with total expense report in spoiler. If anything on there was unavailable I'll take it off. Money will be deducted once the list is finalized))

Doberman(3100)
Evening Mist(2799)
Laser Sight(100)
Smartlinked Sunglasses(525)
3 Spare clips(15)
3 Boxes Gel Rounds(90)
3 Boxes Flechette Rounds(300)
6 Boxes Regular Ammo(120)

Total: 7049

All this will be bought with his Credstick. If anyone asks, he's stocking up now because he lives "kinda far" from the store.

dauphinous
2008-01-11, 07:27 PM
Sabrina

"Okay." This is the first thing Sabrina says when she walks back in through the door. No preamble, no greetings. "I got video of each place, and general information about each one. It looks like the ride between two and three will be the toughest. So, I was thinking...there's seven of us if Johnny shows. What if, say, two of you skip number two and go straight to number three from one? I'll be going to three in advance of the main team anyway, so that would be three of us there for sure at the right time."

Sabrina will give the info and images to anyone who wants them.

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-11, 08:06 PM
Sounds good to me. Who has personal transportation? I can take the van from one to two, and the people on bikes can go straight to three. Then we meet at four. Damien takes the info and everything and spends a few minutes committing them to memory.

lawful_evil
2008-01-14, 05:41 PM
Using Sabrina's video you are get a rough idea of the outside layout of the hotel and the surrounding area. The outside of the hotel features and drive under awning and valet parking service.

Location 1 (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1.jpg)

All the information on Location 1 from the OOC thread :

That address is The Halloway Towers. It seems to be be a ritzy apartment building featuring valet parking. The online advertisement show the main door with a limo outside and the valets helping some rich old people out. In the photo, off to the side, almost in the bushes, are two well dressed Orks(subtle, yet obvious if you are looking for them). The address is near the Rt 5 and Rt 520 interchange. They have no open apartments, but you can apply online for a 500 nuyen fee.

Abbott Security Services Inc. runs security and the building is owned by 'Tower Apartments Inc.'

This place is packed in with the rest of the buildings on the block. Its 15 stories tall with a brick facade on the three lowest floors and a glass and white stucco sort of look on the top 12 floors. Sabrina is able to walk up and down the street, but in order to get to the rear, she'd have to go down a dirty alley with several plastic covered homeless people.

Whenever a vehicle pulls up a busboy runs out with an umbrella. He swaps the umbrella with the occupants and takes their keys and car. He drives around the corner to a parking garage. The reverse happens when someone leaves. Sabrina can see an Ork in a suit sitting in the lobby watching/reading something on his commlink.

The security computers are using wireless protocols, but do not accept public logins. Someone would have to 'hack' in to access them.

Sinkalip cruises around and finds a couple awaken people in the building, but they don't seem to have any mages patrolling astral or spirits or wards.

dauphinous
2008-01-14, 07:14 PM
Sabrina

"Sounds like a plan to me. Onyx can go, since he has a bike, and if Johnny shows up, he can. If not, you guys will need what you've got, so it'll just be the two of us, and that'll probably work. I guess. Something is better than nothing." Sabrina taps a foot, walks around the apartment twice, taps a foot again. "Is there anything else I can do beforehand? I'm kinda nervous about this. Oh, we could plot out the routes. I can take the same one you all are planning to, so if there's any sorts of traffic problems for me, I can let you know and you can go around it. Damn, it would be so cool if we could hack into the traffic routing and just make it all go really smooth."

Sabrina paces around a little more, face drawn into a contemplative frown. "Can you even do that? I mean, can that be hacked?"

Santanya
2008-01-14, 07:21 PM
Sinkalip

Sin shrugs slightly. "I suppose anything can, but something like that would be leaving a bigger footprint and a path behind us, wouldn't it?"

He sits back and tries to relax, not really having anything to do at the current time until its time to go.

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-14, 10:29 PM
Would help if I had more than just an idea of what hacking means. Bet they have really good firewalls too.

BRC
2008-01-14, 10:58 PM
"Hacking into the traffic grid? I could swear Ive seen that in some dinosour-age flick that Spike had playing one night."
Renko shook his head.
"Sounds too risky, No offense Damian, but I doubt youve got the hardware or the know how to hack somthing like that without us getting stuck in a pile-o-stars. Though plotting out some routes seems like a great idea."

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-14, 11:48 PM
I'd definitely want a lot of practice and several good programs before I tried anything like that. Now way I'm hacking anything bigger than a coffee machine any time soon. Maps, however, those I can get. Damien goes looking around on his commlink for a roadmap of the area.

dauphinous
2008-01-15, 06:25 AM
Sabrina

"I've got maps." She pulls several mapsofts out out her jacket pocket. "Downtown, Auburn, Renton, Tacoma, Bellevue. I think that covers where we're going for this." She offers up both maps and her opinions on how to set up a route between them.

lawful_evil
2008-01-16, 01:51 PM
The most obvious and direct route between all of these are the highways. Every location is just off the highway. Sure there are the city streets below, but the elevated 'arteries' would seem to be the easy way.

Mythknight
2008-01-16, 05:01 PM
Onyx (Though it's in orange and my name is black, weird huh?)

Those of us riding a bike can probably take streets as cutting traffic or finding other routes is easier. Those in the van might want to stick to the "arteries". That was it makes sure that if one if running late he can probably skip that objective and head straight to the next. Another option is to have us break into two teams and "leapfrog" to the sites. Have one team sitting at the next site ready to go and when the first team is done they head to the next stop after that one. So it would go like this:

Team1 - locA
Team2 - locB
Team1 - locC
Team2 - locD

So while loc B is getting hit by team 2, team 1 will be driving to loc C and so on. Onyx says over his commlink on his way to the meeting.

Santanya
2008-01-16, 06:00 PM
Sinkalip

Sin frowns slightly. "Is it just me, or does splitting up the team seem like a bad idea?" he asks. "They wouldn't hire whole teams if two or three people hitting the locations would be good enough, would they? And there were multiple teams hired." He frowns slightly. "We need to be careful, we may very well be walking into a trap. If they have multiple teams hitting each place, it could easily turn into chaos. And friendly fire... isn't."

dauphinous
2008-01-16, 07:55 PM
Sabrina

"I only suggested splitting up because there was concern about making it to the third location from the second. It looks like there's only five of us, though. We can't afford to split up with this small a group. I'm already going to be ahead of the rest of you, not with you, so it's really only four. Here, look. I'll be there on time. If the van gets stuck in traffic, well, like Onyx said, bikes can get through that sometimes, and Sin can go astral to get there. It'll work out."

Translation:
Sabrina is the scout. That leaves 4 of you to actually do this stuff.
Sabrina can help in a pinch, but she isn't really good for this kind of thing.
So, don't split up. It was a bad suggestion considering our numbers.

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-17, 02:09 AM
Right, that works too. Wish I had more time and larger guns... Damien shrugs. For whatever wishing is worth. When are we leaving? He starts packing up the drones, as well as making sure to remember his duffel bag.

((Which, since nothing on my list was vetoed, I assume is full of the aforementioned goodies))

lawful_evil
2008-01-17, 06:35 AM
{{ Damien - You don't seem to have a license for the smartlink sunglasses and they are restricted. You'll either need to buy a license first or buy them illegally. }}

Onyx returns at about 4:30 from his meeting and sleep session. The time you need to be at the first location is 17:35, just over an hour from now, but you need to get downtown. With the traffic today, you'd better get moving or be prepared to drive really fast/hazardously.(and make driving tests).

Vehicle Distribution :
Sabrina (scooter)
Onyx (bike)
Damien (van)
Renko (bike)
Sinkalip (van)
Johnny (AWOL)

Right?

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-17, 07:18 AM
((Alright. Dunno where he'd get a license, but if it's anywhere between the store and the apartment he could have picked it up along the way. Unless there are masses of paperwork or something. He'd probably know, considering he's got a license for his predator. Anyways, if it's not possible for him to get a license that quickly I'll just drop the sunglasses till later.))

Damien finishes packing and goes outside to put his stuff in the van. Once that's done he'll just wait around in the apartment until the people who are to be passengers in said van are ready to go.

lawful_evil
2008-01-19, 07:00 AM
Time seems to both drag and fly by as the anticipation builds for the teams first shadowrun. Eventually it is late enough that you must leave or risk missing the time given for The Halloway Towers.

Traffic is bad and the bikers pull ahead to make sure someone is there on time. Eventually Damien hits a clear patch, thanks to Sabrina's scouting and he arrives in the vicinity with 5 minutes to spare. Damien grabs a parking place of his choice nearby.

[[17:30]]

{{ Not sure what the plan was? Shoot from the van? Park and get out and shoot from behind the cover of other people's cars? So... Damien can park pretty much anywhere he wants for now. }}

The traffic on these streets isn't really heavy, but is present. There will likely be quite a few mobile vehicles in the area when the shooting starts. One of the Orks in the suit, who seems to be a security guard, is outside leaning against the front of the building smoking(T26). The other might be inside or off-duty.

Halloway Towers and Vicinity (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1.jpg)

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-19, 07:31 AM
[Guys? I'd rather not get my van shot up, so I'm going to park around the corner.] This would be a team-wide message. Damien pulls around the nearest corner from the building and parks in the first open spot. Then he turns around to talk to the other people in his van. I'm going to stay here and do aerial recon. Maybe send the little Renraku drone with you guys to provide cover for an escape. If anyone thinks I should go with you instead and help shoot the building up, could you let me know, like, now?

It should be noted that Damien's Predator now has a laser sight, and is loaded with Gel rounds. He also spent a short amount of time filling all his spare clips with bullets.

dauphinous
2008-01-19, 08:52 AM
Sabrina

Once everything seems to be planned as much as it could be, probably earning her eyerolls from everyone else, Sabrina starts pacing. And double-checking. And making lists of things they just agreed to. One look at Sin's expression, though, and she keeps her lists to herself. She leaves the boys in peace about 20 minutes before they intend to head out.

Sabrina takes her scooter around the block a couple of times while Damien is still en route. As soon as she gets a message to let her know they've all arrived, she takes off, heading for the second location.

To the team: [Good luck, guys.]

Mythknight
2008-01-21, 05:52 PM
Onyx

I decide to park my bike on or around AK-3 or 4. "I will start out on the same side (south side) as the group. I will walk along the sidewalk looking for security until given the prompt from the team that it is time then open fire on the closest guard." (Hmm, forgot gel rounds, this might get ugly). This I will communicate to the group as we are getting into position. "I will be walking north towards where I parked my bike. Perhaps me moving that direction and you all heading south will help split the security in two sections. This might give us a better chance of getting out without much damage. Someone call out times for me so I know when to bug out."

BRC
2008-01-22, 08:21 PM
Renko Gets out, makes sure both his weapons are loaded and waits for the go.

lawful_evil
2008-01-23, 07:33 PM
Rock-n-Roll

As everyone's commlinks tick down the last seconds before the shooting is supposed to start, the tension builds. The street is full of traffic and the sidewalks are fairly crowded with pedestrians making their way from work to The Tube or from The Tube to home.

Just before the time expires a long black limo rolls up and stops under the awning. Two men in dark suits and sunglasses step out of the building, looking around at the street scene. After a few seconds, the larger of the two, a troll, reaches for the door handle to open it for some old executive in a suit. Just as his hand touches the door, everyone's commlinks beep. Time to rock-n-roll.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1_1.jpg)

Map Key :

R = Renko
O = Onyx
P = Pedestrian
G = Very fit man in sunglasses and suit
T = Troll in suit and sunglasses
E = Old executive in suit.
B1 = Ork security guard for hotel
B2 = Ork security guard for hotel
S = Sinkalip
D = Damien
M = Evening Mist Drone
C = Hotel Clerk

Street provides a lane of parking on either side and a single lane of traffic in each direction.

1 square = 1 meter.

Game Data :

It is daylight, so no visibility modifiers
I'm assuming Damien has his aerial drone up somewhere watching.
I'm assuming Sinkalip is in the Van for now(seeing as he didn't post).
Renko didn't mention a bike and said "Gets out" which isn't a bike term, so I figured he was in the van too.
Good luck, I'm running with 1 round = 6 seconds...

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-24, 03:14 AM
Damien waits by the van with the Evening Mist, wishing he knew where to buy smoke grenades. He's currently watching the little aerial drone's camera feed on his commlink. He punches a command in and watches as the view zooms in on the hotel front. ((Read next part only if Damien's drone can see the guard inside from right above the limo)) [There's another guard inside. Don't get yourselves shot up too bad.]

The flyspy was across the street from the hotel. It's going closer now, keeping above the level of traffic because Damien doesn't want it to get hit. Probably stop right above the limo and wait there.

Mythknight
2008-01-24, 01:01 PM
Onyx

"[Guys, we got company here at the door. Might be the ones we were supposed to be distracting or might not be. All I know is there is added firepower up here. Let's hope this goes quickly.]" Onyx says over the comm.

I will start moving quickly towards the back of the car that just pulled up (P30 area), as I get close to the car I will pull my gun and launch some rounds into the guard B1, unless I hear a quick response from my team on my last transmission.

I assume you want some initiative rolls? Hope I remember how to do this:

10d6

Mythknight
2008-01-24, 02:17 PM
Try again on rolling.

[roll0]

Santanya
2008-01-24, 02:49 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip leans against the corner of the building, watching people move about him over the top of his sunglasses, his eyes shifting to the deep golden color as he does. Quietly his whispers, "Time to play," under his breath to the spirit. "Why don't you go have some fun with the two men from the limo that just got out?" he says softly as his hand moves out, brushing down along the back of the spirit beside him, or where it would be if manifested. "Be careful, but make sure they're properly distracted. Don't let them close the door is possible."

Initiative:6D6 = [6, 6, 3, 3, 1, 1] = 20 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4060)

Astrally Perceiving and commanding the beast spirit to attack the two guards that just got out.

lawful_evil
2008-01-25, 06:44 PM
Round 1, Pass 1

48 seconds left.

Onyx begins running forward to take cover behind the lime, drawing his pistol as he goes. The guard by the limo spots Onyx drawing his pistol and draws his own, getting his shot off as Onyx moves behind the rear of the limo. His pistol, a Yamaha Sakura Fubuki seems to have had a bad ammo load and explodes in his hands sending debris in every direction. The front window of the hotel shatters, sending broken glass shards across the sidewalk.

Onyx, finally behind the limo, fires his pistol over the top at the Ork Security Guard. The guard takes the shot in the chest and staggers backward a step and leans on the wall.

Damien maneuvers his flying drone up along side Onyx. The bleeding Ork guard pulls out his Defiance Shocker dives behind the other side of the limo, taking cover from Onyx.

The Troll bodyguard smoothly opens the door and rushes inside, scooping the executive up and hauling him to the rear of the lobby. As he moves he draws a Super Warhawk. Once at the rear of the lobby, he tosses the executive down the hallway and takes cover at the edge of the passageway.

Renko, having walked up from the other direction, draws his pistol and shoots at the executive body guard. His shot misses, but it does draw the bodyguards attention.

The other Ork guard, the one inside the building, moves over to the check-in clerk and shouts something to him while unclipping his Defiance Shocker from his belt.

Sinkalip orders his spirit(I) to attack the executive body guard, who had just exited the building and was preparing to enter the limo. The beast spirit runs over excited to get a chance to play. Once directly behind the guard, it materializes and howls{using Fear power}.

Initiative Order :

13 - Bodyguard(G)
12 - Onyx (3 passes)
12 - Damien
12 - Ork Guard(B1)
12 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
12 - Spirit of Beast(I)
10 - Renko
10 - Ork Guard(B2)
8 - Sinkalip

Rolls

Renko Init : 1,2,6,6,3,6,3,4,3,1,3
Spirit Init : 6,3,2,3,6,1,1,6,3

Bodyguard Shoots : 6-4 = {1,1} = critical glitch
Exploding Gun : 4P
Resist 4 damage : {3,5,2,6,6,6,2,6,2,1} = 5 hits

Onyx Shoots : 10-2-1+1 = {2,6,4,6,4,6,4,2} = 3 hits
Guard Dodge :5,3,3,2,4,2,4 = 1 hit
Damage : 5+2 = 7 > 6 = physical damage
Resist 7 damage : {1,4,1,4,3,3,4,1,4,3,4,5} = 1 hit

Renko Shoots : 8-1+1 = {4,2,3,1,5,3,3,1} = 1 hit
Bodyguard Dodges : 4,6,5,2,1,4,6 = 3 hits.

Fear Power : W+M opposed by W
Beast{6,5,4,3,1,1} vs Bodyguard{6,2,1,1} : Net hits 1 + 1(from glitch)

Tally :

B1 : 6 damage
G : Fear - 3 rounds(I already rolled the C+W resistance)

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1_1_1.jpg)

Pass 2: {Need actions for Onyx}

Mythknight
2008-01-25, 07:23 PM
OOC actionsOnyx plans on moving to the northern end of the Limo, and fire another shot at the same Orc I just hit. When my turn comes up again I will take a called shot on the next target I deem as a threat for his head and shoot there. On my head shot I want to use 1 point of edge for that roll since it will be tougher.

lawful_evil
2008-01-25, 08:43 PM
Round 1, Pass 2

Onyx continues to run north, squeezing between traffic and the stopped limo. Once around the front of the limo, he leans out and shoots at the hotel security guard again. The guard drops to the ground, his Shocker, rolls half a meter or so away from his hand, as he passes out. Onyx takes aim at the bodyguard, as the bodyguard prepares to run towards Onyx, and gets ready for his next action

Round 1, Pass 3

Onyx, continues his flurry, rampaging on against those present. He steadies his aim and then fires at the bodyguard's head. The shot hits and spins the man around, dropping him to the ground but conscious.

Rolls :

Onyx Shoots : 10-2-1+1 = {1,4,5,5,5,5,5,1} = 5 hits
Guard Dodge :5,1,5,3,2 = 2 hits
Damage : 5+3 = 8 > 6 = physical damage
Resist 8 damage : {5,1,6,5,3,4,2,3,3,4} = 3 hits

Onyx Called Shot : 10-2+1+2-5 = {2,3,3,2,3,2}
Edge Reroll non-hits = {5,1,1,5,2,6} = 3 hits
Bodyguard Dodge : {5,3,2,4,1,2,5} = 2 hits
Damage : 5+2 = 7 > 0 = physical damage
Resist 7 damage : {5,5,4,2} = 2 hits

Tally :

B1 : 11 damage
G : 5 Damage + Fear(3 rounds(I already rolled the C+W resistance)) K-Down

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1_1_1.jpg)

{{ Okay, lets get everyone actions / initiatives for round 2. }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-26, 02:29 AM
Damien watches the seconds tick down on his Commlink. Hopefully they could get out of here before backup showed. Hopefully the traffic wouldn't be too bad. Traffic is always bad when you don't want it to be... He decides to try and get better at hacking stuff, or find some drones with guns, so he can be of more use in the future.

[I think there might be more security on the way. Watch your backs.] Damien is inferring this from the shouting guard inside.

Santanya
2008-01-30, 12:06 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip grins slightly as he steps around the pedestrian in front of him. [Allow me,] he says quietly as he starts to concentrate, eyes locked on the front doors of the building. His hair seems to fade as he stares towards the entrace of the building, the sides turning a slightly cream color as the top fades to a tan. [Pay no attention to the puppies,] he growls over the comm.

From around the cars, several large Hell Hounds emerge. Two immediately move to the doors of the apartment, glaring inside as four others begin plodding around, snapping and growling at people, especially at the guards, and making an attempt at looking like they dodge any shots fired at them.

Moving to: T52
Casting: Trid Phantasm (Force 5) Centered on Q28

Spellcasting: 12D6 = [6, 6, 6, 5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4096)
Drain Resist: DV: (5/2)+3=5 9D6 = [6, 6, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4097)
Well... 1 stun isn't too bad...

lawful_evil
2008-01-30, 10:11 PM
Round 2, Pass 1

45 seconds left.

Sinkalip's beast spirit, disappointed that the man hasn't run away yet, growls and howls again. While the man scrambles away from the beast, Onyx, fires a pair of shots at him. The first is clean miss, but the second clips the man's armor vest, twisting him and hindering his flight.

Damien continues to watch the situation and runs a diagnostic on the new droid to double check it is ready to cover the team when they leave in 45 seconds. The bodyguard closest to Onyx, drops his weapon and flees across traffic as the anxious beast makes chase.

The other of the Ork hotel guards, rushes up to Onyx and uses his Taser on the man. The darts hit and drop Onyx to the ground. The man watches the effect and smiles.

The troll bodyguard and his client remain in the hotel around the corner.

Renko, seeing Onyx drop, moves up and fires twice at the Ork security guard. The first shot missed, but the second, hits the guard in the hand, knocking the taser out of his hand and under the limo.

At the sound of the gunfire, pedestrians start to flee the scene, screaming and running in panic. Sinkalip 'summons' a pack of Hellhounds which begin to roam around snarling at people and vehicles.

Initiative

19 - Spirit of Beast(I)
14 - Onyx (3 passes)
12 - Damien
12 - Bodyguard(G)
11 - Ork Guard(B2)
9 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
8 - Renko
8 - Ork Guard(B1) - KO'd
6 - Sinkalip

Rolls :

Onyx Shoots(G) 10-2-1+2={4,2,3,5,3,6,2,4} = 2 hits
Guard Dodge : {5,1,5,6} = 3 hits
Onyx Shoots(G) 10-2-1-1+2={4,5,1,6,3,2,3} = 2 hits
Guard Dodge : {6,2,4,4} = 1 hit
Damage : 5+1 = 6 <= 6 = Stun damage
Resist 6 damage : {6,1,5,5,2,1,3} = 3 hits

B2 Taser(Onyx) 8+1={5,1,4,4,4,2,6,1,5} = 3 hits
Onyx Dodge(reaction + combat sense) : {4,2,6,3,4,1,2,1,3} = 1 hit
Damage : 8+2 E = 10E
Resist 10E : 4+3(half impact) = {6,6,3,6,4,2,6} = 4 hits
Takes : 6 damage
Resist Incapacitating Effect : (B+W) Threshold 3 = {1,1,6,4,1,3,6,2} = 2 hits
Incapacitated for 3 Turns.

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1= {4,1,1,1,4,4,3,4} - 0 Hits
Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1-1 = {4,1,3,1,6,1,5} = 2 hits
Guard Dodge : {4,1,6,1} = 1 hit + glitch
Damage : 6+1= 7 > 6 = physical
Resist 7 Damage : {6,4,4,1,1,2,6,5,2,5} = 4 hits

Tally :

B1 : 11P Damage - Ko'd
G : 5P + 3S Damage + Fear
Onyx : 6S - Incapacitated till Pass 2 of Round 5.
B2 : 3P damage
Sinkalip : 1S

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1_2.jpg)

Round 2, Passes 2 and 3

Onyx is incapacitated, so no one can act.

{{ Post actions/init/etc for Round 3 }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-01-31, 04:31 PM
Crap. Damien watches Onyx get tased and fall over. At least there won't be a chance of hitting civilians for much longer, with them all running away like that.

Santanya
2008-02-01, 05:21 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip stands back, concentraiting upon the hellhounds, having them circle and get as much attention as they can. His eyes shift to match his demenor slightly, reflecting a golden color as he watches.

Shifting to Astral Perception to try to get a read on the guards and people's reactions.

lawful_evil
2008-02-02, 11:12 AM
Round 3, Pass 1

42 seconds left.

The beast spirit, unhappy with his toy, decides to batter him around a little bit. The bodyguard doesn't seem to appreciate this attention at all and flees the scene, running up and around the corner, the beast hot on his tail.

The troll bodyguard and the executive inside do what they do unbeknownst to the runners outside. Damien zooms the drone up close to Onyx and can see that he is still breathing, but doesn't seem to be awake.

The Ork bodyguard, unhappy with Renko shooting him, turns to fire his taser at Renko. Renko, not wanting to get Tasered himself, fires a pair of shots at the Ork security guard first. The both hit, and the second one sprays blood all over the place as the guard collapses under fire.

With all the shooting and hell hounds running around, several vehicles swerve out of the queue at the stop light to get away, causing several accidents. Several vehicles approaching the area also slam on their brakes, stopping suddenly, causing more accidents. Most of the business class pedestrians flee the scene, though some stop and watch after taking cover.

Round 3, Pass 2

Sinkalip's beast continues to chase and play with its food. The screams of those nearby that witness the attack can not be heard over the more localized screams and shouting due to the various accidents.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L1_3.jpg)

Initiative :

23 - Spirit of Beast(I)
12 - Bodyguard(G)
12 - Troll Bodyguard(T)
11 - Damien
10 - Renko
9 - Ork Security Guard(B2) - KO'd
7 - Sinkalip
N/A - Onyx (3 passes) - Incapacitated
N/A - Ork Security Guard(B1) - KO'd

Rolls :

Beast Init : {6,5,6,6,6,5,5,5,1,3,1,3,1,2,1} = 8 hits
Damien Init : {6,5,5,4,4,1,2,1} = 3 hits
Renko Init : {2,2,3,3,6,6,6} = 3 hits
Sinkalip Init : {4,3,3,6,3,1} = 1 hit

Beast Spirit attacks 6+5 = {2,2,5,1,5,3,6,2,5,2,4} = 4 hits
Bodyguard Defends 4+3-2 = {6,6,3,1,3} = 2 hits
Damage = 3+2 = 5 > 3 armor = physical damage
Resist 5P damage = {5,5,1,2,4} = 3 damage

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1= {1,5,4,3,5,5,6,5} - 5 Hits
Guard Dodge : {3,6,4} = 1 hit
Damage : 6 + 4 > 6 = physical
Resist 10 damage : {2,5,6,2,5,1,2,5,4} = 4 hits (Takes 6P)

Renko Shoots(B2) 7+1-1 = {3,3,6,6,4,2,1} = 2 hits
Guard Dodge : {4} = 0 hits
Damage : 6+2= 8 > 6 = physical
Resist 8 Damage : {3,3,4,3,3,2,5} = 1 hit = 7 damage

Tally :

G : 10P + 3S Damage + Fear till Round 4
B2 : 16P damage - Ko'd

{{ Not any visible threats right now, except that troll body guard inside, random pedestrians, Lone Star(if they are very very efficient), etc. So.. what is the plan? Shoot the glass? Blow stuff up? Anyone have a medkit/first aid skill? Depending on what people want to do here, I may jump forward to round 6(when onyx is awake)}}

BRC
2008-02-02, 01:57 PM
[Well, it looks like we did Too well, how much longer does the schedual say we need to keep this up?]
Renko will grab Onyx and attempt to get him into cover behind the limo in case the troll starts shooting from inside, then he will reload his pistol.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-02, 10:45 PM
[42 seconds. I'm sending my drone inside to get a closer look at that executive guy. If we want to keep appearances up we should probably shoot a few windows out. Works in video games, anyways.]

So Damien sends his little drone inside, and tries to get a look at what the other bodyguard is doing.

Santanya
2008-02-04, 12:06 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip moves behind a nearby car, crouching and leaning over to see what's going on. "What's going on over there?" he asks of a nearby pedestrian as he seems to strain to look, a hint of a grin on his lips. He keeps his focus mainly on the hell hounds, having them harass and bark and growl at people.

lawful_evil
2008-02-05, 06:43 AM
<< Several Seconds Pass >>

Onyx, finally wakes up. Damien spins his drone around to try and see what the troll is doing. He can't get inside the building because all of the glass is still intact. He can see the clerk in the lobby talking on a commlink and ducked mostly behind the counter. He can occasionally see the troll peek out from around the corner and look about. This time, he sees the drone peering in and fires a shot at the drone.

Sinkalip and his hell hounds continue to roam around the street. The traffic backup is quite bad now. Lots of horns and angry shouting. Around the corner(to the north west), Renko and Onyx can hear several gun shots.

Drone :

Drone needs to resist 7P damage. It gets +2 dice(because he shot through the glass).

Tally :

G : 10P + 3S Damage + Fear till Round 4
B2 : 16P damage - Ko'd

{{ Declare Actions for Round 7, 30 seconds to go }}

Mythknight
2008-02-05, 10:43 AM
Onyx

Ouch that really stings! "Damn what the hell hit me?" Onyx says to no one in particular. "Well, lets try to avoid that in the future shall we?" he says again as he looks over his wounds.

Onyx gets to his feet and begins making sure I have no deadly wounds. That being done I will take as much cover as possible while starting to shoot at any guards still standing, and none being visible I will shoot out the windows of the building we were supposed to be harassing.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-05, 06:34 PM
((I don't think the drone has enough dice for that. It's got no armour, and only body 1. I think its main strength is that it's kind of small, and thus harder to hit. It's pretty much fragged.... or not. Ok then. *edits* Unfortunately I don't have any skill or hacksofts, so I'll have to default. Meh, I'll give it a shot anyways. Next round though.))

Damien curses. He had more drones, but he didn't want to waste them. [Guys? My drone just got blasted, so I'm going to bring it back before it takes another hit. Oh, and remind me to find some hacking software somewhere next time we're shopping.] He starts walking towards the front of the building, stopping once he reaches the corner. He also tells the little aerial drone to make its way back to him. Once it's reached him he'll put it under his arm and shut it off, then stay where he is so he can still have a look at the battlefield.

Santanya
2008-02-07, 03:09 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip crouches near the cars, peering towards the others. [So, what's happening up there?] he asks those that can see as he keeps the hellhounds roaming and barking.

lawful_evil
2008-02-07, 07:02 PM
Round 7, Passes 1-3

30 seconds to go.

Onyx and Renko fire a couple of random shots at the front of the building. Glass shatters and covers the sidewalk. Pedestrians, which had been watching the patrolling hell hounds, duck down behind cover and a few let out screams of terror.

Damien flies his drone back towards the van. The troll ducks back around the corner again to avoid any gunfire.

Check the speed/movement capabilities of the thing.. not sure when it will get there.

The limo driver, suddenly concerned about the lack of support, starts up the limo and prepares to drive off.

{{ Round 8? 9? 10? }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-08, 12:37 AM
((Max speed is 15.. walk rate 5, run 10. Probably take a couple rounds to get back.))

Meanwhile, while the drone is flying back his way, Damien tries to figure out exactly how he's supposed to hack the receptionist's commlink from here. Fortunately he's a fairly smart guy, so he's probably got a better chance than most.

Logic 6, because of the bioware. -1 for defaulting... Working in Augmented reality, so no bonuses or anything

Santanya
2008-02-09, 02:07 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip keeps the hellhounds circling and barking, including making one jump on the hood of the limousine, and peer at the driver, then put a (n illusionary) hold in the windshield roughly the size of the hellhound's body as it rams its way through and into the front passenger seat of the limousine.

The following rounds he begins cleaning his signature from the site, keeping the illusion up until the end, where the hellhounds retreat into the shadows/under cars, anywhere else they can get into to disappear without just poofing.

lawful_evil
2008-02-12, 05:02 PM
Damien continues to recall his drone as the Limo driver guns it. The limo rocks back and forth as it cruises up the sidewalk to avoid the traffic.

Renko and Onyx fire a couple more shot at the building. Several people flee from the restaurant area and head north, following the Limo. The hellhounds crawl around and snarl traffic a bit then, at Sinkalip's command, duck under cars and such. The vehicle owners, dismayed by the new circumstance, exit the vehicles, fleeing to the sidewalk.

After what seemed like, well, forever, everyone's commlink timers go off, signaling time to move on.

Tally :

Onyx : 6Stun
Sinkalip : 1Stun

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-12, 11:30 PM
[Ok guys, time to run for it. I'll fire up the van, you just get going as fast as you can.] With the drone under his arm Damien turns and runs for the van, the little Renraku drone follows behind him, spewing mist/smoke. Once he reaches it he puts his drones inside and hits the ignition, waiting till the others get in before heading to site 2.

Santanya
2008-02-13, 10:50 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip stands, looking around at the panic, then quickly turns and moves around the corner towards the van, jumping into a seat and waiting for the others. [We may want to call Sabrina and tell her to wait at the second site,] he sends to the others as he waits for them. [That could have easily gone much worse with just us.]

dauphinous
2008-02-13, 11:10 AM
Sabrina

Speak of the devil, and he, or rather she, calls. Damien's commlink beeps with a call from Sabrina just after Sin jumps into the van.

"How did it go? Do you need me to grab anything quick? There's a Stuffer Shack near here. Anyone get hurt?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-13, 10:45 PM
Damien grins and answers. Speak of the Devil... He flips the call to the team channel so everyone can talk. [Onyx got tased, but he should be fine now. I don't think anyone else got hit, except for one of my drones. Which I really need to fix. Hey guys? Sound off]

lawful_evil
2008-02-15, 08:33 PM
17:36

Renko and Onyx split in opposite directions as the hellhounds hide under nearby vehicles. Damien packs up and starts to roll once Sinkalip is on board. As all the vehicles peel out, Onyx sends a response to Sabrina, [Y-Med-Stuff].

Separated by a block and sort of bogged down in traffic it takes Damien several minutes to get more than a block away. Renko and Onyx manage to dodge through traffic and gain a substantial lead. Before Damien gets more than a hundred meters or so, he can see various News Drones mixed with Lone Star drones flying around near the hotel.

The end of day traffic makes the horrid traffic flow pattern that much worse. Although the bikes make good time heading to Stuffer Shack, the crazy drivers, combined with the tricked out computer controlled vehicles make the congestion a real problem. When a truck suddenly pulls out in front of Renko and Onyx, Renko manages to dodge out of the way, but Onyx isn't quite so lucky. He is clipped by the vehicle, but it doesn't cause any substantial damage to him or his bike.

Avoid Crash(threshold 2) :

Renko - 5,4,5,1 = 2 hits
Onyx (-2 damage) - 6,4,1,2,4,4 = 1 hits
Onyx (-2 damage) - Resist 2 damage = {1,6,4,5,1,1,4,2} = 2 hits
Onyx Bike - Resist 2 damage = {2,6,5,3,3,5,1,3,4,6} = 4 hits

18:01 Onyx and Renko arrive at the Stuffer Shack.
18:36 Damien and Sinkalip arrive at the Stuffer Shack. Damien, using his vehicle link, is able to drive the van and make repairs to his drone as he goes.

With nearly an hour before the 19:20 meet, the team regroups and licks its wounds at the Stuffer Shack. Time to reload, switch armor, discuss tactics, and decide if half the team is really going to cut ahead to Location 3, skipping this location.

Repairs :

Logic + Mechanic(3+damage, 30 minutes) to repair drone.

Some condition modifiers apply for driving in heavy traffic and repairing a drone in your van at the same time.
First interval - {3,6,4,5,1,4} = 2 hits = 2/8 done
Second interval - {1,6,4,4,6,4} = 2 hits = 4/8 done

dauphinous
2008-02-15, 09:21 PM
Sabrina

[Okay. I'll hang out here, at the Shack.] Sabrina sends this back to Onyx and moves her scooter to park in the Stuffer Shack parking lot, though she doesn't go inside. As soon as Onyx arrives, she pulls out the medkit and attacks him with it, checking his pupils with the little penlight and rummaging through the kit, looking for the right drugs to help.

She makes a small annoyed noise and turns back to Onyx. "I'm sorry, Onyx, I don't have anything for this. Maybe Sin can do something, because I sure can't. How about you sit your ass down and relax? That might help some."

I applied the -2 for bad conditions, and the -2 for Onyx being Awakened to this roll already: 2 hits, no glitch (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4183)
That's enough to not cause any additional damage, but won't actually fix anything.

lawful_evil
2008-02-16, 06:44 AM
Onyx nods at Sabrina and rests until Damien and Sinkalip show up. By which time an hour has elapsed and some of the stun is gone. The Stuffer Shack is a busy place just after working hours. Lots of cars, bikes, and trucks pulling in and out. As 6:30 approaches, several beat up old cars show up, but the drivers don't get out.

Then, as if on cue, a pale white elf with long black dread locks steps out from around the corner and just leans against the corner of the building. 5 people get out of their cars in unison and head over to him. After a moment of chit-chat each gives him an awkward handshake and then they each return to their cars and drive off. The elf remains there, leaning against the building.

At 6:35, just before Damien and Sinkalip show up, another bike rolls up spewing black smoke. It rolls right up to the Elf and the rider seems to exchange something with the elf. The received package was quite small and he put it in his pocket and then starts to drive off.

Natural Healing :

Will+Body = {5,4,6,4,2,1,5,6} = 4 hits

Onyx now has only 2 boxes of stun damage.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-17, 10:54 AM
Hey guys. How's it going? Damien jumps out of the van, casting a glance at the Shack. He was probably hungry, considering he hadn't eaten since that burrito at Renko's.

((As far as I can remember, at least.))

dauphinous
2008-02-17, 12:38 PM
Sabrina

Following Damien's gaze, Sabrina nods. "Should I get going? Do we need a pow-wow?" Saying 'pow-wow' makes Sabrina grin broadly.

Mythknight
2008-02-18, 01:54 PM
Onyx

"If there was enough time I would try to get something to help against those shock guns they got. Those things pack quite the punch you know? Onyx rubs the spot where the taser hit him. "Not long until the next spot. Rina keep those med kits handy. I seem to have a chance of needing it."

I will head out to the next spot when we decide to leave as a team.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-19, 10:10 AM
Don't think we really have the time. With traffic this bad... Damien trails off and turns around. One second. He then ducks into the Shack for a few moments, coming back out holding a snack. Sorry 'bout that. but yeah, I thought we agreed to not split up.

Mythknight
2008-02-19, 05:12 PM
Onyx

"I didn't say we split up. I think we have to get going though so we can catch our next spot. Rina does still need to keep that med-kit handy for when I return."

Santanya
2008-02-19, 09:35 PM
Sinkalip

Sin sits quietly, sit leaning out the open door of the van as the others talk. "I think we should stay together," he says. "They're indubitably going to get more difficult form here on out," he says with a slight shrug. "I'm ready to go when you all are." He glances around once, but makes a point not to leave eyes on the other people outside their group too long, or pay too much attention to them. He knew well enough that things stayed simpler if you left other people's business to themselves.

He glances towards Onyx for a moment and shakes his head. "I suppose I should have listened to pop more," he says with a shrug. He sits and closes his eyes, whispering quietly to himself for a few moments.

Checking on the location of the spirit he had before. It normally would have returned to him once its job was done, but nothing was ever said.

dauphinous
2008-02-19, 09:52 PM
Sabrina

The grin falls off of Sabrina's face and she just gives Sinkalip a slack-jawed stare of incredulity. For about a half minute. "If there are any words I thought were less likely to fall out of that mouth," she waves at Sin, "I cannot imagine what they might be. Maybe that you'd decided to convert to Catholicism. That would be more unlikely. But just a little."

She shakes her head. "Anyway, if you want me to ride along, I can just put the scooter in the van, yeah?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-20, 02:42 AM
Should be room. Damien says, with his mouth full. It's a big van. We should definately hurry though. Here, I'll help you with it. He assists Sabrina with getting the scooter into the van if need be.

lawful_evil
2008-02-21, 05:11 PM
As the Damien loads Sabrina's scooter she briefs the team on the target location, using her commlink to draw up a crude map from her experience scouting it out.

Location 2 Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2.jpg)

dauphinous
2008-02-21, 06:53 PM
Sabrina

"So, front or back? Or both?" Sabrina sits down in one of the back seats in the van. "It's a footwear fetish place. Maybe we should have brought extra shoes to throw at the employees. That would be distracting." She pulls her squirtgun out of her bag and checks the load on it.

"There is a plan, right?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-23, 08:22 AM
I'd say hit the back. Less chance of being noticed by any passerby or guards right up till the shooting starts. Plus my van looks enough like a delivery vehicle that no-one will pay much attention when it pulls in.

Santanya
2008-02-23, 03:35 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip nods slightly. "Same plan, right? Go in, cause trouble, get out?" He looks over the map. "Back looks like a better idea to me as well," he says as he turns back into the proper sitting direction in the vehicle, pulling the door closed as he does. "Sounds like a good plan."

dauphinous
2008-02-23, 04:08 PM
Sabrina

A week ago, Sabrina was making schedules that detailed Annika's doings down to the minute, with no wiggle room. Interviews, worktime, parties, everything was planned out and scheduled. By Sabrina. A typical day even included a 10 minute break in the morning so Annika could snort some novacoke written into the daily plan.

She looks at Sin, then looks at Damien, then back at Sin. "That's it? That's the plan?" Mingled with the disbelief in her voice is a mild panic. "What am I supposed to do?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-23, 09:17 PM
I would suggest that you not get shot. That generally helps. Damien grins. His daily plan included a rough approximation of when to eat and a note on whether or not his arm needed maintenance. Completely different approaches to life, it would seem. And to be honest, I don't really know what you can do. So let's just wing it and see how it goes, shall we?

lawful_evil
2008-02-24, 12:37 PM
[19:05]

While the team stands around chit-chatting, an explosion rocks the area. About 4 blocks north and maybe a block east, an explosion sents flaming debris several hundred meters into the sky. A massive gout of flame streaked skyward for a few seconds, followed by a massive smoke cloud.

Within a second or two of the explosion, 187 vehicles within a 10 block radius begin beeping/whirping/chiming/etc to indicate that a theft is on progress.

Most of the people in the area turned to watch. A dwarven man in a rumpled brown suit points up at some kind of piece of flaming debris(maybe 2 meters in diameter) headed towards the area of the stuffer shack. Suddenly everyone is screaming and running in random directions attempting to flee, what they think, the impact point will be.

Santanya
2008-02-24, 01:56 PM
Sinkalip

As the explosion goes off, Sin glances towards the corder where the apparent other meet up was going on, chuckling softly to see if the elf is still there. He shrugs slightly and looks away, doing his best to give a 'nice, wonder who ever could be responsible' look of not caring.

As the people start running and screaming, he leans forward, looking up into the sky, letting out a soft whistle, then braces himself against the dash. "Perhaps now would be a good time to not be right here," he says, glancing towards Damien. He looks towards the item in the sky and begins whispering softly, a streak of tan and cream quickly running through his hair. His nails seem to darken slightly as his ears take on a point, his attention never leaving the item in the sky.

Casting Animate: Force 5
Spellcasting + Magic: 10D6 = [6, 6, 5, 4, 4, 3, 3, 1, 1, 1] = 3 Hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4313)

Well.. luckily:
Manufactured High-Tech Objects and Materials
(Advanced Plastics, Alloys, Electronic Equipment) - 3

The goal is to make some attempt to use whatever flexing he can get into the object to make it come down somewhere OTHER than in the van. Preferably just on the cement somewhere, but... things happen.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-24, 03:09 PM
What the hell? Damien looks up. Ok, time to move. Everyone, van. Now. Damien uses the vehicle link to start the van, jumping in through the back door because that's what he's closest too. Sabrina, you want to hit the matrix and figure out what that was? I'd do it, but I need to drive. And fast. He waits just long enough for everyone else to pile in before "jumping in" to the van through the link and driving off. Preferably towards site #2, but right now he's more worried about getting the heck out of dodge.

dauphinous
2008-02-24, 03:37 PM
Sabrina

"Not...get- That's not much of a plan." Sabrina grips the cushion of her seat tightly, sounding a little more panicked now. This is not a good reason to panic. Relax, calm down, just breathe. Life doesn't require a plan. "Okay, I can handle this. Really. Um, I don't really know what I'm good at, either. I can shoot a little. I guess. I mean, I have a gun sort of thing and I have it out, so the logical thing to do is shoot someone." She is completely oblivious to the explosion, the running, the screaming, and the flying debris.

Damien snaps her out of her self-absorption, though. She looks around, a little surprised to see life passing her by. "Matrix, right. I can do that." Sabrina starts scanning news feeds to see if anything is being reported yet.

Data Search + Logic, I guess? 1 hit (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4316)

lawful_evil
2008-02-24, 05:33 PM
The van burns rubber and accelerates away from the Stuffer Shack. Damien is forced to swerve and weave as he flees the scene to avoid hitting pedestrians which seem to keep moving in the way of the van.

Sinkalip pushes the chuck of flying debris away from the van. Onyx and Renko hop on their bikes and follow, with one eye on the road and one on the 'meteor'. They both swerve at the last moment to avoid being destroyed. However Renko swerved the wrong way and combined with Sinkalip pushing the object, it struck him and his bike with a cataclysmic explosion.

{{ Sinkalip - Drain? 2S}}

Renko

Falling object that big seems like should be just like Renko fell that far.

Resist Damage 40P - Body+Armor+Gymnastics+Edge = {2,3,3,4,6,6,6,3,1,5,3,3,3,3,3,6,3} + reroll 6's {6,6,4,1} + reroll 6's {4,4}
= 8 hits, so 32 Damage. Thats his full condition monitor, plus overflow, plus 10 more.

Sabrina starts tracking down leads, but by the time she has anything at all its a couple minutes later and Damien is at Club Tread(11 minutes early). The early reports have lots of jery camera footage from nearby, but not too close. It seems some apartment building was completely destroyed and the neighboring buildings took heavy damage and are all fire. There are a couple shots from a block or two away showing bodies which were thrown from the explosion embedded into walls and such. Pretty gruesome stuff, hopefully no one just ate.

[19:09]

dauphinous
2008-02-24, 08:16 PM
Sabrina

"Oh, gross. Some apartment building. People there. Ew." So Renko and Onyx can get the news also, Sabrina also relays through her commlink. [It's some apartment building that blew up. There's some nice graphic pics if you really want to see them. Yuck.] She shows Sin the images if he wants.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-24, 10:44 PM
Damien catches the tail end as he retreats from the van's systems. He never got used to that, really. The feeling of being big and powerful slipping away..

No thanks, I just ate. Glad it wasn't any of us in there... He parks the van a short distance from the club, ready to turn around and pull into the back when the time comes. And really glad that it missed the van.

lawful_evil
2008-02-25, 06:28 PM
[19:10]

While Damien slowly circles the block to pass the time, a beat up orange '52 VW Roach("So reliable, they never die") pulls into the back parking lot. He parks his beauty near the dumpster and exits the vehicle. After grabbing a briefcase from the car he walks over to the back door and presses his hand to a scanner pad which lets him in. The man appears to be in his late 40's and is wearing a clean but untidy business suit of questionable fashion.

dauphinous
2008-02-25, 07:58 PM
Sabrina

"Nice suit." Sabrina can't help it. She just says it out loud, heavy on the sarcasm. "Man, what kind of guy actually goes out into public dressed like that?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-26, 08:51 AM
The one who doesn't care what he wears because he's going to be using the back entrance? Damien has a general lack of fashion sense as well. He does, however, know sarcasm when he hears it. That or he can't afford better. That's a Roach, and those things are built really solid. Not pretty, but solid. Which is great if you really only have the money for a new car every couple decades.

((OOC: He was an auto mechanic. I figured he'd know this sort of thing))

Mythknight
2008-02-26, 10:51 AM
Onyx

"Well chummers it seems we need some extra special access for the backdoor. Can we cover that?" Onyx says over his commlink as he sees the man enter through the back.

Actions
Onyx will follow in the back entrance if we can find a way in. Otherwise I am leaving most of the planning to the group and just here for the shootouts.

Now I will start posting more when I see areas for me to be useful.

dauphinous
2008-02-26, 01:02 PM
Sabrina

"Can't we just make a big to-do outside? 'Attack the place' doesn't mean we have to get into there. How about someone..." Sabrina gets out of her seat to be hunched over between Sin and Damien and looks around outside. She waves to Onyx through the glass. "Where's Renko? He's not answering."

Santanya
2008-02-26, 01:03 PM
Sinkalip

"Well, why don't we just knock? Is it time?" he asks as he steps out of the van, grinning from ear to ear. He walks around the back of the van and stares towards the VW. His hair quickly fades to a dark brown with a lighter tan on the sides and his ears take on their slightly pointed appearance.

He'll wait if its stated its not time yet, or go if its 'almost'. Actually...
Willpower + Charisma: [5, 4, 4, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4330)
No... no he's not waiting... That would not be 2 hits.

Casting Animate on the VW. Vehicles are listed at an object resistance of 4+. Its a small car so I would think it would fall at 4? So... casting at force level 4.
Spellcasting + Magic = 9D6 = [5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1] = 4 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4329)

His goal is going to make the car 'walk'(Hey, suspensions move) over and knock for them, then probably do a little Roach-car dance for whoever answers the door.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-26, 01:07 PM
Dunno. He was riding his bike, I thought he was right behind us... Damien looks around. He's certainly not anywhere around here... He checks his watch. Hope he gets here soon. We haven't got much time.

Mythknight
2008-02-26, 01:37 PM
Onyx

"Not sure, thought he was right behind me."

lawful_evil
2008-02-26, 09:10 PM
[19:12]

As Sinkalip opens the door to hop out and do his thing(8 minutes early) another car rolls into the lot, followed seconds later by a nice new high powered motorcycle. The car is newer than the VW, but is still fairly old. A '57 Ford Americar with mismatched paintwork.

Riding the motorcycle is a big troll with an armored riding vest and long blonde hair pulled back into a pony tail. An Indian ork(as in from India) unfolds himself from the Americar and straightens out his long coat. Both nod to each other and start to walk towards the back door. The ork carries a duffel bag with what looks like a sword hilt sticking out. They both have a strong air of confidence about them. The Ork looks around, as if expecting something or someone.

dauphinous
2008-02-26, 10:00 PM
Sabrina

Sabrina reaches out and puts a hand on Sin's arm. "Um, no, it's not time yet. Whatever loony idea you have, can coyote handle waiting until there aren't big, mean looking people, like, right there? Is 8 more minutes too much to ask?" She smiles at him, though. The look in his eyes is one she's seen before, and it usually precipitates something highly amusing.

"Okay, so we need some sort of real plan here. Those guys are going to bitch our slap into roadkill. Can we maybe box them in instead of directly attacking, then make all kinds of noise out here or something?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-26, 10:49 PM
If there aren't any steps leading up to the back door I could park the van in the way. But that would be bad if they started shooting. I don't know how strong that door is. Damien hefts a toolkit in the back of the van. So how much you want to bet I can sabotage their vehicles fuel lines within the time we've got?

Santanya
2008-02-27, 10:57 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip looks towards Sabrina with a mixture of annoyance at being told to wait, and knowledge that he really should. "Well, there's three door blocks there now," he says, raising an eyebrow. He fidgets slightly, looking to the others. "Having that one do a nice roach dance would be entertaining," he says, motioning towards the first car that arrived.

dauphinous
2008-02-27, 01:54 PM
Sabrina

Sabrina gives a bemused snort at the idea of a dancing car. So very Sin. "Can we get one around the front to block that door, too? Obviously, the bike won't work, but two cars, two doors...? Maybe we could blow up the bike. That would be sort of an attack."

lawful_evil
2008-02-27, 08:35 PM
The next lap around the block takes a while as you get stuck at every traffic signal. By the time you get back around to the building, it is nearly time to do your thing. A quick look around shows no change in the surroundings. Damian steps on the gas and zooms off to park down the street.

Everyone has about 150 meter walk from the safe parking location back to Club Tread. He is parked 'south' of Club Tread on that road, so walking up you can either approach on the same side of the street or the opposite side.

[19:18]

{{ Who is walking up? Will Onyx/Sabrina ride up? Does Damien send in his drone? There are a few cars parked along the side of the street, but not anywhere near as much pedestrians. I'll post the updated map when I get a little feedback.}}

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-28, 09:01 AM
Damien activates one of the other flyspies in the van, not wanting to use the previously damaged one again just yet. He posts it somewhere it can keep an eye on both doors and takes himself and his toolkit up the street, towards the back lot. And preferably out of sight of any windows or such...

dauphinous
2008-02-28, 09:59 AM
Sabrina

"So, we're going, then." Nervous about the whole thing, Sabrina stuffs her gun into her jacket pocket and steps out of the van uncertainly. "Right, so, look like I belong, I guess. Because I do. I totally belong here. This is my sidewalk." She nods once to herself, injecting a little confidence into her stride, despite the fact that she has no idea what she's going to do when she actually gets to the club.

Santanya
2008-02-28, 11:08 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip chuckles and steps from the van, straightening his coat. He looks up and down the sidewalk and chuckles softly to Sabrina. "Lets go have some fun," he says, a grin forming on his face.

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-28, 12:02 PM
Damien's voice comes over the team comm. [Almost time. You guys ready? I'm going to hit the vehicles as soon as the proverbial fireworks start, so either animate them before hand or don't animate the one I'm working on at the moment. Oh, and Sabrina? If it makes you feel any better, I'm using gel rounds. Anyone I shoot isn't going to die.] Presumably he was talking quietly, so no one he passed on the street would be able to hear.

lawful_evil
2008-02-28, 09:15 PM
Damien flies his drone up and watches while the rest of the team walks the block up to the Club. During the time of the walk, a fit looking human in his mid 20's rides up to the club on a bicycle(no electric, a honest to goodness pedal powered bicycle). Doesn't he know the air is bad for you?

Damien's drone watches as the guy rides up to the back door. Presses his palm into the scanner and goes inside with his bike.

[19:19:48]

With just seconds to go, the back door opens and someone starts tossing large garbage bags out the door to the parking lot.

[19:20]

{{ Feel free to position yourselves better. X=drone, K=Sinkalip, S=Sabrina, O=Onyx. I'm assuming Onyx left his bike with Damien. }}

Location 2 Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2.jpg)

Destro_Yersul
2008-02-29, 02:13 AM
((Where's Damien? He should be on the sidewalk near the back of the club. And what's the orange box there?))

Santanya
2008-02-29, 12:23 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip grins slightly. "Well then, lets be bad guys," he says as he slips his sunglasses on, looking towards Onyx expectantly for a moment before crossing the street, pausing for a long enough delay in traffic to do it without incident.

dauphinous
2008-02-29, 12:56 PM
Sabrina

"I need sunglasses, too. All the cool kids wear sunglasses." Sabrina grins a little, following Sin and adjusting her own (regular) glasses. Her right hand rests on the gun in her pocket. When the time ticks down, she pulls her gun and takes a shot at the guy carrying the trash.

Okay, so shooting the Ares Super squirt at the poor shmuck who got stuck with the trash. Range is unknown, since I don't know where the guy is.

Take Aim action to reduce range increment with vision magnification if it's more than 15 meters to the target. Otherwise, Take Aim action for the +1. Squirt uses light pistol ranges.

Shoot: you can roll for me, chief. 4 dice before modifiers.
Using pepper punch ammo. Toxin does 7S, plus nausea (p.246)

lawful_evil
2008-03-01, 03:40 PM
Round 1, Pass 1

The human, which arrived via bicycle a minute before steps out wearing tight black pants, with knee high boots and a black T-shirt with a white boot print vertically across the chest. He carries two big garbage bags towards the dumpster.

Onyx, catching the look from Sinkalip, rushes across traffic, pausing along the double yellow line just before he gets run down by a passing car. Sabrina steps into the driveway, pauses to take aim and once she has a clean shot she fires her pistol at the garbage boy.

From inside, you hear someone bellow, "Is someone shooting out there?"

Damien (?? - If you say what to do, I'll put it in pass 2)

Sinkalip rushes across the street and stops next to Sabrina, panting like a... coyote.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2_1.jpg)

Rolls :

Sabrina Shoots : {3,4,1,5} = 1 hit
Human Bouncer Reacts : {5,5,6,2} = 3 hits... Sabrina missed

Onyx - You've got two more passes... You going to post?

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-02, 09:00 AM
Alright. As soon as he hears the pistol shot Damien takes off, running down the space between the supermarket and the club. He picks one of the cars (the closest one) and puts it between him and Sabrina.

After all, wouldn't it be a logical human reaction to run from a person with a gun?

Mythknight
2008-03-03, 03:44 PM
Onyx

Onyx will follow Sink across the street. He seems to have caused more commotion last time around, and lived longer, so Onyx will stand guard for him. If he needs cover fire call out targets and we can focus our efforts a little better.

I did not forward the map to my email when I was home so have no map yet. I cannot access them from work. So until I get home tonight or LE wants to forward me a map I will let Sink call out targets to shoot.

lawful_evil
2008-03-03, 08:05 PM
Round 1, Pass 2

Damien, hearing Sabrina's squirt fire, runs away down the parking lots and hide(bravely) behind the Ork's car. Onyx finishes rushing across traffic and takes position near Sinkalip, ready to take care of any threats, weapon out, the safety off, and *click* now, fully loaded.

The Troll bouncer pokes his massive head out of the doorway to see what is going on. Glancing down the parking lot he sees Sabrina and Onyx, guns drawn and pointed his way, so he pulls his head back inside.

Round 1, Pass 3

Onyx keenly observes the situation, but doesn't detect any nearby threats.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2_1.jpg)

{{ Round 2 actions, 69 seconds to go!}}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-04, 12:03 AM
Damien starts talking quietly into his commlink, monitoring the parking lot through the drone. Handy things, those drones. Mean he doesn't have to poke his head up.

[Guys? I don't seem to have been noticed. I'm behind the Ork's car right now, so if you see anyone heading that direction, could you shoot them?]

With that said he starts rifling his toolbox, looking for one of his favourite tools: a monkeywrench.

dauphinous
2008-03-04, 08:05 AM
Sabrina

Sabrina aims down her gun again, keeping her focus on the garbage guy. "Just shooting at them is good enough, right? I mean, I don't think I can hit from this far away." She seems to be asking Sin, but could just as easily be asking Onyx. "Does anyone else feel a little exposed out here?"

After taking her shot, Sabrina heads for the car, intending to use it as cover from the door to the club.

[Damien, I'm headed your way.]

Take Aim to eliminate range penalty.
Shoot at B: 1 hit (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4385)
Move to Z54

Santanya
2008-03-04, 11:59 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip grins slightly, moving to the corner of the building (V46) and leans around the corner, peering towards the roach. Once more his hair streaks and seems to stand up slightly as his eyes quickly flash over to gold.

ACTUALLY casting the animate spell now, details are here:

Casting Animate on the VW. Vehicles are listed at an object resistance of 4+. Its a small car so I would think it would fall at 4? So... casting at force level 4.
Spellcasting + Magic = 9D6 = [5, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1] = 4 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4329)

Buying the 2 hits to overcome the drain (has 9 dice to overcome it).

He will 'tell' the roach to move towards the door and shove it closed.

Mythknight
2008-03-04, 12:37 PM
Onyx

"Well this looks to be fun. How about I provide some cover fire?" Onyx moves towards AF53 taking what shots I can at what targets I see.

Is B an enemy? If so I will shoot at that initially. If not I will assist Sabrina and shoot her target. If anything else presents itself out the door in my following actions I shoot it. I reload when needed and try to use cover to the best of my ability. I shoot twice per round when I can as well.

lawful_evil
2008-03-04, 09:48 PM
Round 2, Pass #1

Damien rifles through his tools and pulls out his monkey wrench, ready to perform some monkey business.

The boy with the garbage bags acts instinctively as a bouncer would and moves towards the threat. He recognizes the sound from the gun as being a small pistol and calls out while he charges, "I need some help out here." When he reaches the woman who shot him, he slugs her in the chest, knocking the wind out of her.

Onyx, seeing the human run up and slug Sabrina, fires his gun at him. The first shot hits the man in the leg spraying blood on the sidewalk and eliciting a howl of pain. Onyx's second shot hits the man in the chest, but his bouncer body armor absorbs most of the impact.

At this point the big Troll lumbers out of the door to stand beside the trash and then looks up towards the street and says, "Yus done messed with the wrong boyz." At that point he cracks his knuckles and grasps a massive club in his massive hand.

Hearing this, the ork bouncer exits the building with a katana in hand and moves up along the edge of the building towards the hooligans(you).

Sabrina, having decided she isn't cut out for boxing, backs away from the bouncer and fires her chemical gun at him again. Sinkalip, still thinking this is all a joke, casts his spell and the VW Roach starts to hop and shimmy its way towards the doors.

Initiative :

Damien {6,5,3,6,6,5,5,2} = 6 + 8 = 14
Human Bouncer(B) {5,1,5,3,4,5,2,5,2,2} = 4+10 = 14
Onyx {3,3,2,3,2,4,6,5,5,1} =3+10 = 13 (3 passes)
Troll Bouncer(T) {5,1,3,3,2,1,4,1,3,4} = 1+10 = 11 (2 passes)
Ork Bouncer(R) {2,1,3,5,3,2,6,5} = 3+8 = 11
Sabrina {2,4,6,2,6,4,4} = 2+7 = 9
Sinkalip {3,2,6,2,5,4} = 1+6 = 7

Round 2, Pass #2

Onyx continue to fire at the nearby bouncer and takes him down with the next shot hitting the man in the shoulder, dropping him to the ground in a pool of his own blood. At the same time he rushes forward to the corner of the first car in the lot, taking cover and shooting at the troll as he goes, but the shot is a clean miss(because the troll dodges it).

The troll, not one to just let someone shoot him, moves up and whaps Onyx upside the head with his massive club.

Round 2, Pass #3

Onyx steps back away from the troll to get a clean shot and fires twice more. One shot misses and hits the rear wall of the club while the other strike the troll in the chest eliciting a grunt of displeasure.

Rolls:

"B" Charge Sabrina = {6,6,6,2,1,5,4,2,5,1,1,6} = 6 hits
Sabrina Dodges = {5,4} = 1 hits
Damage = 1S + 5(hits) = 6S
Resist Damage (body+impact armor) = {2,2,3,1,2,6,1,4} = 1 hit.
Sabrina takes 5 boxes of stun damage

Onyx shoots "B" = {1,5,3,2,2,5,4,5,2,2,5} = 4 hits
"B" Dodges = {3,1,6,4} = 1 hit
Damage = 5P + 3(hits) = 8P
Resist Damage (body+armor-1+2-3) = {6,2,2,2,3,5,1,2,1} = 2 hits
Damage = 6 Physical boxes

Onyx shoots "B" = {1,2,4,2,2,5,2,2,1,3} = 1 hit
"B" Dodges = {4,2} = 0 hits
Damage = 5P + 1(hit) = 6S
Resist Damage (body+armor-1+2-3-2-1) = {6,6,2,4,4,5} = 3 hits
Damage = 3 Stun boxes

Sabrina shoots = {1,2,4} = 0 hits

Onyx shoots "B" = {1,2,3,4,4,5,5,5,1,1} = 3 hits
"B" Dodges = {5} = 1 hits
Damage = 5P + 2(hits) = 7P
Resist Damage (body+armor-1+2-2-1-2) = {1,5,4,6,4,4,2} = 2 hits
Damage = 5 Physical boxes

Onyx shoots "T" = {6,2,1,4,1,6} = 2 hits
"T" Dodges = {6,4,4,3,6,6,1} = 3 hits

"T" Charges Onyx = {1,3,5,1,4,4,4,2,6,6} = 3 hits
Onyx resists {3,1,1,6,1,2,3} = 1 hit
Damage = 5P+2(hits) = 7P
Resist Damage(body+impact) = {5,2,6,1,4,1,6,5,4,4} = 4 hits
Onyx takes 3 physical damage

Onyx shoots "T" = 6+4-1+1-2 = {3,3,3,6,5,1,3,6} = 3 hits
"T" Dodges = {6,1,6,6,5,1,4} = 4 hits

Onyx shoots "T" = 6+4-1+1-2-1 = {6,5,2,1,1,6,3} = 3 hits
"T" Dodges = {6,4,5,1,1,3,3} = 2 hits
Damage = 5P+1(hit) = 6S
Resist Damage(body+armor) = {3,2,4,3,3,3,3,1,2,3,2,1,1,5} = 1 hit (DOH)
"T" takes 5 boxes of Stun damage

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2_2.jpg)

Sabrina - 5 Stun
Onyx - 3 Physical
"T" - 5 Stun
"B" - 11 Physical + 3 Stun - KO'd

dauphinous
2008-03-05, 08:18 AM
Sabrina

That had hurt. A lot. Sabrina had panicked a little and ducked out of sight. What the frag am I doing here? She shakes her head and collects herself. It's just like with that ghoul. You don't think about, you just do it. Throw up later if you have to, but not right now. It's just a job. Like holding Annika's hair up so she can puke without messing it up.

She ducks back around the corner, gun out. I really suck at this. I need to spend some time getting better at it if I'm going to be doing this more often. Her attention is focused on the ork, but she can't help grinning at Sin's work. The car thing? Priceless.

Move to R56.
Take aim, shoot at the ork (R, I think?).
Not sure on the pool. 3 now because of the stun, plus whatever.

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-05, 10:13 AM
Damien grins at the wrench and gets to work real quick like. His chosen form of monkey business mostly involves disconnecting the fuel line and maybe mucking up a few other key parts on the car he's next to. This would, of course, prevent it from starting. [Thanks for the distraction...]

Not sure what the skill check on that would be. Here are all the potentially related skills:

Logic 6
Intuition 4

Mechanic Skill Group: 4+6
Electronics skill group: 1+6
Knowledge (motor vehicles): 3+4
Knowledge (mechanical Engineering): 3+6

Santanya
2008-03-08, 06:26 AM
Sinkalip

"Well," Sin says as he steps around the corner, peering towards the orc with the sword. "Lets hope this works," says as he narrows his eyes. He reaches up, pulling a necklace from under his shirt and wrapping his hand around it as a grin slides over his face. His entire face begins to take on a canine look as he stares at the man, and something seems to be waving back and forth behind him, adding to his already bristling, tan hair.

Moving to W47
-Maintaining Animate on the Roach (-2 dice to everything) Same plan for it, into the doorway... heck, through the doorway if it can wiggle its way in.
-Casting Orgasm (Using spellcasting focus, +2 due to Trickster Mentor Spirit)
Force Level 8
Drain: (8/2)-2 = 2
Spell Casting (10-2+2+1: 11) :[6, 5, 5, 5, 4, 3, 3, 3, 2, 2, 1] = 4 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4399)
Drain Resist (9-2: 7) :[5, 5, 4, 2, 1, 1, 1] = 2 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4399)

lawful_evil
2008-03-08, 08:28 PM
Round 3

Initiative :

Onyx {4,3,5,2,1,6,6,4,6} = 4+10 = 14 (3 passes)
Troll Bouncer(T) {1,5,5,4,6,2,2,2,1} = 3+10 = 13 (2 passes)
Damien {3,2,5,5,2,2,1,5} = 3 + 8 = 11
Ork Bouncer(R) {1,1,6,2,3,3,2,5} = 2+8 = 10
Sabrina {2,6,6,4,5,1} = 3+7 = 10
Human Bouncer(B) DEAD / KO
Sinkalip {1,1,1,5,4,6} = 2+6 = 8 - GLITCH!

Round 3, Initiative Pass #1

Onyx, having stumbled backwards away from the massive troll fires two more shots into the hulking beast. The first is a good solid hit and the second finally manages to drop the brute, though it is still alive(for now).

Damien rolls under the car and monkeys with the vehicle's systems. Seeing the Troll go down under fire, the Ork with the Samurai sword rushes across and attacks Onyx with a massive downward slash, but Onyx manages to roll to the side out of the way.

Sabrina rejoins the fight, shooting the ork with her chemical bullet. It looked like it hit, but had no immediately visible effect. Sinkalip casts his spell and the guy creams himself. His roachmobile reaches the entrance and starts to attempt entry.

Round 3, Initiative Pass #2

Onyx staggers backwards from the sword wielding ork, running into the brick wall. At that point he starts pulling the trigger as fast as he can. His first two shots strike the Ork, but don't even come close to stopping it.

Round 3, Initiative Pass #3

Onyx continues to fire like a mad man. Blam Blam Blam. Two more bullets strike the ork, spraying blood around the parking lot. Finally, the Ork collapses into its own blood, the sword dropping to the pavement with a metalic clang. (Onyx fired 12 of the 15 rounds in the clip)

Rolls:

Onyx Shoots 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds) = {3,6,6,2,2,3,4,5,6,6} = 5 hits
"T" Dodges 3+4-1= {2,4,4,2,2,2} = 0 hits
Damage = 5P+5(hit) = 10P
Resist Damage(body+armor-damage-AP) = {5,4,3,4,4,6,4,5,6,3} = 4 hits
"T" takes 6 boxes of Physical damage

Onyx Shoots 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds)-1(2nd) = {1,6,5,5,2,2,2,6,5,2} = 5 hits
"T" Dodges 3+4-3(wound)-1(2nd)= {2,1,5} = 1 hit
Damage = 5P+4(hit) = 9P
Resist Damage(body+armor-damage-AP) = {3,4,5,4,6,2,3,3} = 2 hits
"T" takes 7 boxes of Physical damage

Damien "repairs" the vehicle, threshold 2. Distracting conditions and imperfect tools = {1,2,2,1,4,6,6} = 2 hits = SUCCESS!

Ork Kills Onyx = 3+3+1(reach)+2(charge) = {6,5,4,4,2,6,2,6,3} = 4 hits
Onyx Dodges = 7+4-1(damage)+1(charge) = {4,6,4,2,1,6,5,6,3,3,1} = 4 hits

Sabrina Shoots Ork = 3+1-1(damage)-1(range)+1(aim) = {5,2,3} = 1 hit
Ork Dodges = 3+3-3(shot in melee) = {2,2,1} = 0 hits
Damage = None(pepper punch takes 1 round to take effect)

Onyx Shoots "R" 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds) = {2,6,4,2,5,3,3,1,4,3} = 2 hits
"R" Dodges 3+3-1(2nd) = {4,3,2,3,3} = 0 hits
Damage = 5P+2(hit) = 7P
Resist Damage(body+armor-AP) = {5,1,5,5,4,2,4,5,4,4,2} = 4 hits
"R" takes 3 boxes of Physical damage

Onyx Shoots "R" 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds)-1(2nd) = {5,5,4,3,1,6,2,1,6} = 4 hits
"R" Dodges 3+3-2(3rd)-1(damage) = {6,2,5} = 2 hits
Damage = 5P+2(hits) = 7P
Resist Damage(body+armor-AP-damage) = {5,5,2,3,3,1,5,6,6,6} = 6 hits
"R" takes 1 box Physical Damage

Onyx Shoots "R" 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds) = {5,3,6,5,6,4,1,3,5,1} = 5 hits
"R" Dodges 3+3-3(4th)-1(damage) = {6,4} = 1 hit
Damage = 5P+4(hit) = 9P
Resist Damage(body+armor-AP-wounds) = {2,5,6,5,3,4,2,1,2,6} = 4 hits
"R" takes 5 boxes of Physical damage

Onyx Shoots "R" 6+4+1(laser)-1(wounds)-1(2nd) = {2,6,1,6,1,4,6,2,2} = 3 hits
"R" Dodges 3+3-4(5th)-3(wounds) = no dice
Damage = 5P+3(hits) = 8P
Resist Damage(body+armor-AP-wounds) = {6,2,5,3,2,2,1,1} = 2 hits
"R" takes 6 boxes of Physical damage

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L2_3.jpg)

Sabrina - 5 Stun
Onyx - 3 Physical ... Ammo(3/15)
"T" - 13 Physical + 5 Stun - KO'd
"B" - 11 Physical + 3 Stun - KO'd
"R" - 15 Physical + Orgasm + None(pepper punch takes effect at end of round 4) - KO'd

{{ Round 4 actions, 63 seconds to go!}}

dauphinous
2008-03-09, 07:59 AM
Sabrina

"Oh my gosh, are they dead?" Sabrina is still holding her gun out, and doesn't actually say this loud enough for anyone else to hear. She rushes up to the human that's almost on the street and nudges him with her foot, still holding the gun on him. A quick check of the time on her commlink makes her say, "Uh, ok, so now what?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-09, 10:59 AM
[One down, two to go, that's what.] Damien grins to himself, coming back out from under the car. He immediately sets to work on the motorbike as well, comfortably oblivious to the fact that the owner probably won't be using at again any time soon. [See if you can wedge the roach in the back door really good there. I'd rather not have to try and mess that one up.]

Mythknight
2008-03-10, 04:03 PM
Onyx

I will continue firing if baddies show themselves. Again using car for cover if possible.

lawful_evil
2008-03-11, 01:55 PM
Onyx takes cover and reloads, firing the occasion shot at the building for good measure. Damien disables the other vehicle while Sabrina keeps an eye out on the street.

Sinkalip continues to work his magic using the Roachmobile and the back door. After 45 seconds or so, the driver of the roach comes out from around the front of the building yelling at the team. Upon seeing the bodies he turns and runs back towards the front of the building.

{{
Perception Test to spot the Lone Star drone hovering over O54. Need 3 hits. Everyone but Sabrina gets a -2 dice pool modifier for distractions.
}}

{{ 18 seconds to go }}

Mythknight
2008-03-11, 02:02 PM
Hope I am doing this right. Perception 4+3 Int. -2?
5d6

Santanya
2008-03-11, 02:06 PM
Sinkalip

As soon as the roach is properly wedged into the doorway, or the best it can be, he drops the spell, letting it settle on its own. Just as quickly he concentraits on cleaning any signature of his use as he begins moving towards the down orc. He raises an eyebrow slightly as he kicks the sword free of his hand, then leans down picking it up. "Interesting," he comments and begins moving back towards the van.

Perception: [6, 3, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4446)

Yay! 1 hit... Minus 2 dice so oh well.

dauphinous
2008-03-11, 08:35 PM
Sabrina

Keeping watch. That's something Sabrina can do. She scans the area, not really sure what she's looking for. Once she sees the little floating pile of 'you are so caught', Sabrina stows her gun in her pocket.

[Guys, There's a Star drone over here.]

Perception: 3 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4447)
Actually, after I rolled that, I realized that Sabrina actually gets 2 extra dice from her glasses: [roll0]

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-12, 08:30 AM
((Hmm, apparently I didn't buy Perception. Guess Damien is easily distracted... It's linked to Intuition, so if I default I only get one dice. He's not noticing that thing in a million years. But Sabrina did, so I guess it all works out))

[Where? Actually, never mind. Just disable it, somehow.] Damien looks at his commlink and jumps up. 18 seconds isn't a whole lot. He tells his little drone to start back towards the van, and record everything it sees along the way. Then he starts towards the van himself.

((Assuming the drone has a video recorder, of course...))

Mythknight
2008-03-12, 09:53 AM
Onyx

Because I suck at rolling I will try it one more time otherwise LE can roll my Perception. [roll0]

"An LS drone? There she is. Hold on I will try to take her down from here."
With that I will take aim on the drone and fire.

lawful_evil
2008-03-12, 10:44 AM
{{ Once Sabrina points out the drone, anyone wishing to see it need only gets 2 hits on their perception test and gains +2 dice(because she focuses everyone attention in the correct place). Most everyone can just buy the hits(if desired). I think Damien is defaulting and so will only have 5 dice(including the +2), so he'll have to roll. }}

The Drone holds steady and seems to methodically shifting focus from bodies to people as it documents the situation.

Santanya
2008-03-12, 11:23 AM
Perception: [5, 5, 4, 4, 3, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4455) = 2 Hits

Sinkalip frowns and looks up towards the drone and quickly starts uttering something under his breath.

Casting Trid Phantasm over the drone. Image will be of all the people getting up and congratulating each other on their rehearsing, as well as our group pulling off masks and looking like different people, then ALL going back into the club.

Spellcasting + Magic: [6, 6, 6, 6, 4, 4, 3, 2, 1, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4456) = 4 hits
Whoops, forgot the +2 for illusion: [6, 2] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4457) = 1 hit
Drain Resist: 9D6 = [5, 4, 3, 2, 2, 2, 2, 1, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4456) = 1 hit... ouch

So 3 stun damage then...
Total of 5 hits for the Illusion itself

dauphinous
2008-03-12, 12:44 PM
Sabrina

About to open her mouth to protest her uselessness on the subject of taking out drones, Sabrina instead blinks several times at the illusion and just makes for the nearest object to put between herself and the drone. The wall seems like a good choice, so she hides herself behind that.

[I'm on the other side of the wall. I can't do anything about a drone, anyway.]

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-12, 09:52 PM
((I feel lucky. I defaulted on the test, so.. 5 dice, and I got 3 hits: Perception Test: [5, 3, 6, 3, 6]
(http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4460)))

With the Distraction gone and Sabrina pointing the thing out, Damien finally notices the drone. [Oh, ok. Well, let's get back to the van while it's distracted. Not a lot of time to get to the third spot...] He continues towards the van, walking slowly.

lawful_evil
2008-03-13, 06:34 PM
Trid Phantasm -

1. You'd have to cast it at force 8 to encapsulate all of the bodies so they can rise.
2. Even if they rose, the corpses would still be on the ground.
3. Need 4 hits to affect a drone(you got 5, so okay)
4. Didn't specify the force, so I'm supposed to assume 'max' that won't do physical, so Force 5. (found the F5 in the die roll link, so I assumed right)
5. F5 Trid Phantasm does F/2 + 3 drain, 5/2(round down) = 2. 2+3 = 5. 5-1(drain resistance, 1 hit) = 4 stun damage.
6. Seems really complicated to simultaneously do an improved invisibility effect on three targets and simultaneously replace them with exact duplicates which you then manipulate, while actively being recorded by a drone. Especially considering that you probably never really got a good look at the Troll.

Of course, its all kind of moot given that Onyx shoots the drone.

As Sinkalip begins to concentrate on his illusion, Onyx's magical reflexes allow him to project a stream of lead at the lone star drone. His shots hit the drone and easily pierce the drone's unarmored skin. The drone sputters, sparks, and begins to trails a thin line of smoke.

The drone focuses on the new scene unfolding as Onyx fires at it again. This time, his shot hits something critical and the drone suddenly drops like a rock to the pavement.

Rolls :

LoneStar Minidrone, Body=1, Armor=0
Onyx Shoots : 4+6-1(range)-1(damage) = {3,3,4,4,3,5,3,4} = 1 hit
Drone Dodge : {1,4,6} = 1 hit
Clean Miss

Onyx Shoots Again : 4+6-1(range)-1(damage)-1(2nd) = {3,2,1,4,6,4,6} = 2 hits
Drone Dodge : {2,3,4} = 0 hits
Damage = 5P+2 = 7P
Resist Damage = {2} = 0 hits
Drone takes 7 damage.

Onyx Shoots : 4+6-1(range)-1(damage) = {3,4,3,4,3,6,6,6} = 3 hits
Drone Dodge 3-2(damage) : {6} = 1 hits
Damage = 5P+2 = 7P
Resist Damage = {2} = 0 hits
Drone takes 7 more damage.

{{ The sword is a standard katana type weapon. It is sharp, but the blade is well used and has some notches that haven't been fixed. }}

Onyx fires another shot or two at the building and time expires. The team heads back to the van as the sound of sirens pierces the neighborhood.

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-13, 11:06 PM
Alright, time to get the hell out of here. Damien starts the van and pulls off the curb, heading for location three. That went well.

dauphinous
2008-03-14, 07:28 AM
Sabrina

Once she steps inside the van, Sabrina grabs her medkit and starts checking herself with it. She sits down in the process, not strapping herself in yet. "That was really awesome with the car, Sin. I mean, really awesome. We'll have to work on the whole coordination thing to keep stuff like with that drone from happening again. Onyx sure does like to shoot things. We should have gotten him some gel rounds or something for shooting people. I'm not really extra keen on the whole killing thing."

To Onyx by commlink: [Are you okay?]

First Aid for Sabrina: 4 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4474) curses!
First Aid for Sinkalip:3 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4475) more curses!
That heals 2 boxes for Sabrina and one for Sin.

lawful_evil
2008-03-14, 08:15 AM
{{ I think because Sinkalip is a mage, you get -2 dice to heal him... Just drop the last two on the list. Still have 3 hits.}}

Everyone piles in the van and you can hear Onyx fire up his motorcycle. The sirens are getting close. Damien heads for location three. Not much time to get there, but with the cops chasing you, it shouldn't be a bother to drive fast.

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-14, 10:18 AM
You guys might want to hang on back there. Damien guns the van, trying to get to the third spot ahead of the cops and before time is up.

should be 9 dice on any pilot tests. I've got pilot rating 3 for ground craft, plus 2 for specializing, plus 4 for reaction. And Damien isn't drunk any more :smallbiggrin:

Santanya
2008-03-15, 05:58 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip nods appriciatively to Sabrina as she checks him over. The wince behind his eyes fades quickly as he sits back, pressing him into the seat. "Well, this is getting more and more interesting," he comments, chuckling softly to himself.

lawful_evil
2008-03-15, 01:49 PM
About 3 blocks from the Club, a lone star patrol car pulls out of the side street and turns towards Club Tread. Anyone watching see the driver to a double take as Onyx drives by. The cop does an illegal U turn, turns on the sirens and accelerates, chasing Onyx(who is following Damien in the van).

The cop car is about 140 meters back and still accelerating to try and keep up.

{{ Looks like we'll try out a little Chase Combat pp 160+, once I give everyone a chance to say "drek". I assume y'all will want to lose the cops(or shoot at them). }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-15, 09:13 PM
Ah, frak. Damien checks his mirror. Yeah, he's after us. Let's see if I can't out-drive him... Too bad the only person who can shoot worth much is on his bike, or I'd suggest we try to blow out the guy's tires. He grins and hits the gas.

dauphinous
2008-03-16, 07:46 AM
Sabrina

"'Interesting'?" Sabrina's voice has taken a mild tinge of slight panic. She practically jumps into a seat and straps herself in. "They're going to be able to find us later anyway. It's not as if your van doesn't have tags or something. Of all the people I know, I don't think I know anyone who can help with that. I could maybe get in touch with a hacker, and we could figure something out."

lawful_evil
2008-03-18, 07:57 PM
The Chase Scene

Damien and Onyx zoom off down the main streets roughly towards the next location, the cop car in pursuit. Onyx, with the smaller vehicle is able to pull ahead and put some distance between him and the cop. Damien, on the other hand can't get the cop off his tail.

All is going 'well' for a couple minutes, but then it starts to fall apart. Several vehicles pull out in front of the team and a number of slow pedestrians cause the team to be slowed considerable and the cop car manages to pull up along side Onyx and Damien. Onyx swerves to try and drive the cop into oncoming traffic, but the experienced officer, merges right. Damien swerves and cuts off the cop, who runs into the rear of a parked armored car.

Now all the team has to do is get to the next location on time. You've got 7 minutes to go.

Rolls/Rules Stuff

Oiy! Who made chases so complicated...
Terrain Modifier(main streets), +1 to unopposed vehicle tests

Round 1

1. Opposed Vehicle Test(Reaction + Drive + Handling)
Onyx(7+0+2-1) = {2,1,5,2,6,2,1,5} = 3 hits
Damien(4+3+0) = {4,1,3,3,5,2,3} = 1 hit (5 edge)
Cop(4+0+0) = {2,3,2,5} = 1 hit (3 edge)

<< Damien / Onyx select Long Range >>

2. Initiative
Onyx(-1 damage) = {1,5,5,6,6,1,2,4,2} = 4+10 = 14
Damien = {3,1,5,3,2,6,2,5} = 3+8 = 11 (5 edge)
Cop = {5,5,2,3,4,2,5,2} = 3+8 = 11 (3 edge)

3. Onyx attempts to break off combat(must succeed for 3 turns in a row)
Threshold 2 Test : {4,2,2,1,3,2,5,6} = Success

4. Damien attempts to break off combat(must succeed for 3 turns in a row)
Threshold 2 Test : {2,2,3,1,2,6,4} = Failure

5. Cop - Close the distance - excess hits add to next round's opposed vehicle test.
Threshold 2 Test : {4,1,3,4} = Failure

6+7 Onyx Maneuvers for a better position for next round.
{6,1,4,5,2,6,3,3} = 3 hits = +1 dice
{4,4,1,3,2,2,1,3} = 0 hits = +0 dice

Round 2

Damien(4+3+0) = {1,6,2,5,1,6,3} = 3 hit (5 edge)
Onyx(7+0+2-1) = {6,1,1,3,6,5,1,1,3} = 3 hits
Cop(4+0+0) = {4,3,4,5} = 1 hit

<< Damien / Onyx select Long Range >>

2. Initiative
Onyx(-1 damage) = {6,3,5,2,5,5,6,5,1} = 6+10 = 16
Damien = {3,5,5,3,6,5,3,2} = 4+8 = 12 (5 edge)
Cop = {1,4,4,6,1,3,3,1} = 1+8 = 9 (3 edge)

3. Onyx attempts to break off combat(must succeed for 2 more turns in a row)
Threshold 2 Test : {4,3,3,4,4,5,5,6} = Success

4. Damien attempts to break off combat(must succeed for 3 turns in a row)
Threshold 2 Test : {3,3,4,1,5,3,3} = Failure

5. Cop - Close the distance - excess hits add to next round's opposed vehicle test.
Threshold 2 Test : {3,3,2,6} = Failure

6+7 Onyx Maneuvers for a better position for next round.
{6,2,5,3,1,1,3,3} = 2 hits = +0 dice
{2,3,6,6,3,6,2,2} = 3 hits = +1 dice

Round 3

Cop(4+0+0) = {6,5,4,6} = 3 hit (3 edge)
Onyx(7+0+2-1) = {3,6,6,2,2,5,4,2,3} = 3 hits (2 edge)
Damien(4+3+0) = {3,1,5,5,3,1,4} = 2 hits (5 edge)

<< Cop selects Close Range >>

2. Initiative
Onyx(-1 damage) = {2,3,1,1,2,5,5,3,6} = 3+10 = 13
Damien = {6,1,1,5,4,6,3,5} = 3+8 = 11 (5 edge)
Cop = {3,6,3,2,1,2,1,5} = 2+8 = 10 (3 edge)

3. Onyx attempts to 'cut off' the cop and force the patrol car to crash :
Onyx : {1,2,6,4,2,5,4,6,1} = 3 hits
Cop : {4,4,2,1} = 0 hits
Cop Avoid Crash(4-3) = {5} = no crash

4. Damien attempts to 'cut off' the cop and force a crash:
Damien : {5,6,5,6,1,2,4} = 4 hits
Cop : {5,6,3,4} = 2 hits
Cop Avoid Crash(4-2) = {2,1} = crash + glitch
Damage Value : 10
Cop Car Damage : {4,6,3,4,4,2,1,1,5,4,6,4,4,6,6,4} = 5 hits = 5 damage
Body 10, Armor 6, CM 12

{{ Need to make Reaction + Vehicle Skill + Handling tests. You get to make 7 rolls, but you need to accumulate 15 hits. You may need to use some edge, etc. Creative trickery/hacking/etc by Sabrina/Sinkalip may get you some free hits. }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-19, 07:55 AM
Might need a bit of advantage to make it on time. If I don't respond to any questions for the next little while, it's because I'm busy being the van. Damien grins and leans back, letting his control rig do its job. He can feel his engine roaring, the road under his tires. It was a good day to drive...

((Be putting my rolls in the OOC thread))

dauphinous
2008-03-19, 07:33 PM
Sabrina

"That's not creepy or anything." Sabrina watches Damien, then notices that she can see where the van is going as a side effect of this. "Ah geez." She turns away from the view and stares at Sin. "I don't know if I have the right temperament for this. I mean, the part where we were shooting was okay, generally speaking. A big, beefy troll-type running at me with very big fists wasn't so hot, but it was okay, generally speaking. This fleeing part I'm a little uncomfortable with."

Mythknight
2008-03-20, 11:51 AM
Onyx

Over the commlink Onyx says, "Think of it more as moving in an expeditious fashion to the next job. And on that note, we better hurry and lose this LS freak before we get into some more trouble." As soon as the words leave his mouth Onyx is once again dodging cars and attempting to keep both tires on the ground. "Let's split and lose this guy, where can we meet in a few to regroup?"

lawful_evil
2008-03-20, 07:35 PM
Having already lost Lone Star when their sedan crashed into the rear of that armored vehicle, Onyx had little trouble putting distance between him and them.

Onyx and Damien split up, each hopeful to get to the next location on time.

Rolls :

Didn't see anything from Onyx about using Edge, so we'll just hope he's lucky.
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]

Looks like 18 hits.

Damien, after breaking quite a few traffic laws, and managing to catch quite a few lights, pulls up to location 3... Starbucks. That and Damien makes it with nearly a minute and a half to spare. Onyx rolls up 30 seconds later.

Location 3:[19:30 Bellevue, 907 Eastern Blvd. (60 seconds)]

This place is happening. Lots of people inside, about 2 dozen can be seen through the mostly glass storefront. There are at least 20 cars in the parking lot and a line of 3 cars at the drive-thru. The surrounding area is right on the edge of the residential district. In one direction, is an obvious suburb, while in the other direction, literally across the railroad tracks, is a mixed business/industrial zone.

A single Lone Star sedan is parked right up close to the building(in a handicapped reserved parking space). The vehicle is empty.

{{ I'll get the map up tomorrow along with answers to questions. }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-20, 08:41 PM
((This is the place we're supposed to plant the magnetic box thingy, right?))

dauphinous
2008-03-21, 06:19 PM
Sabrina

Sabrina says this out loud, and sends it by commlink to Onyx at the same time. "So, this Starbucks contracts directly with Lone Star for security. We have to hang out causing trouble here for an entire minute. I propose that Damien stay in the van, or close to it, and Onyx stays on or near his bike. We're going to have to move when we're done. Maybe if Sin uses illusions to mess with everyone, we can finish up with a driveby and pick him up as we go? Thoughts?"

Mythknight
2008-03-21, 06:31 PM
Onyx

"Sounds good to me. I think only those who already were seen by the Lone Star Drone should bother showing their faces here unless we want extra trouble. You point I shoot." Onyx will stay with the team's decision.

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-21, 10:47 PM
Sounds good to me. Oh, and someone take out the tires on that sedan parked over there, ok? I'd rather not have to escape from another cop.

dauphinous
2008-03-22, 06:29 AM
Sabrina

"That would be a job for someone with a real gun. Or a knife, I guess." Sabrina pulls her squirt gun and her taser out, slipping one into each pocket. Can't hurt to have both. "Okay, so what do you want me to do, then?"

lawful_evil
2008-03-23, 11:45 AM
As the team discusses the options, time begins to run short.

Starbucks (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3.jpg)

{{ I'll need to know where you intend to put the van and bike. The 'building' NE of starbucks is a dumpster. The LoneStar vehicle is, I think, clearly marked. I'll add traffic to the map once we get into 'real time'. }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-24, 09:37 AM
Or a wrench.. On second thought, you take the wheel. You can drive this thing, right? I'm going to see how securely the tires on that sedan are attached to the rest of it. Damien grins and pulls into the parking lot, in the stall opposite the LoneStar cruiser.

His pistol is, of course, still in its hidden holster. He grabs the toolbox and waits for an answer.

dauphinous
2008-03-24, 10:21 AM
Sabrina

"Yeah, I know how to drive." As long as no one is shooting at me. Sabrina moves up and takes the driver's seat, checking where everything is. She smirks. "Call if you need anything." Then she pulls the van back out and moves it off to drop Sin at the corner.

Santanya
2008-03-24, 10:33 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip grins slightly as they drive off. As they do he closes his eyes. Addressing the spirit riding along with them, "Time for more fun," he says quietly. "When I tell you to, I would like you to go in there, and cause as much trouble as you can, knock things over, nip people, disappear only to reappear elsewhere inside. Be a nuisance, we know how to do that." He grins slightly. "When I say go." He opens his eyes, looking to Sabrina. "Beautiful day, no?"

dauphinous
2008-03-24, 12:45 PM
Sabrina

"It's some kind of day, that's for sure. Next time anyone negotiates any kind of job, it does not happen without me being there. I can't believe you guys went for this. And what the n'qeux is up with Renko? He just vanished into a fine mist or something." Sabrina gives a sigh. "I had no idea it would be like this." She stops the van for Sin. "Be careful, and don't take any strangers from candy. We'll be back to pick you up on the way outta here."

Santanya
2008-03-24, 01:12 PM
Sinkalip

Sin chuckles softly, his grin firmly entrenched on his face. "Yes mom, take candy from strangers and bring them home for supper, got it." He steps out of the van and closes the door behind him. He steps onto the sidewalk and looks around, picking a unobtrusive place to place himself til it was time.

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-24, 10:55 PM
Damien ambles over towards the entrance of the starbucks. As he passes the LoneStar sedan he drops his toolbox. Frak. He starts picking up the tools, waiting for the timer to go off. As soon as it does he starts trying to loosen the connection between the closest wheel on the sedan and the axle it's attached to.

Course, he tries to make this look like his just trying to reach a tool under the sedan.

lawful_evil
2008-03-25, 05:42 AM
*tick tick tick* Everyone's commlink either beeps, vibrates, or sends them an AR overlay message. It is time and the time is now.

{{ Round 1 actions? Where is everyone exactly. Damien is obviously right next to the LS cruiser, but the other descriptions of NE and SW and such are kind of vague.. of course, I can choose, but if you care, let me know. }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-25, 07:20 AM
((Taking off the wheel will probably take all of round 1. so that's it for me for this round))

dauphinous
2008-03-25, 11:37 AM
Sabrina

Doing the part she thought Damien was going to do, Sabrina starts the van moving again as soon as Sin steps out. She drives around in front of the Starbucks, hoping to act as a sort of spotter while she can.

Assuming that the van is starting pointed south on the n-s street, at close to the top of the map - nearabout BF13 or so. Turn right to go west down e-w street until out of sight, then turn around and drive past again.

I'd appreciate some Perception tests during the driving past part for anything useful to others.

Mythknight
2008-03-25, 12:02 PM
Onyx

I will try to stay out of sight of the Lone Star as much as possible. I have a feeling there is a picture on his dash of me by now. So pull my collar up on my coat and cover Damien. Walk casually over and lean against a wall where I can get a good view over him while he works. If he is spotted I can make a "distraction"...ie shoot some windows.

"Ready here"

Zaranthan
2008-03-25, 02:44 PM
Felix fidgeted with the chips in his pocket as he rounded the corner onto the sidewalk. The deal had gone down smoothly, just like Joshua had assured him it would, but the location still seemed a bit strange. There were more run-down alleyways in Seattle then there were people, why do this behind a not-very-concealing dumpster next to a business that keeps a 'Star on the premises? Whatever. It's done now, just go home and get back to not thinking about how long until your account runs dry. That last bribe had been enough to cover an entire month's rent, but there weren't any more coming, and he wasn't going to run back to mommy and daddy. Not that Felix thought he could, anyway. He'd only spoken to them once since before the court-marshal, and after telling the whole story, ol' daddy dearest had just switched off the connection. No goodbye, no "I'm so disappointed", nothing. Blink, click, call ended.

A few mental commands put his cyber through their paces again, sweeping the area for sirens or massive DEA SWAT teams descending on the block, but the world just continued to not revolve around him. He walked past the parked cars, staring into the shop at the grande double-whip mocha cappuchinos he might never be able to afford again.

"Frak."

Felix looked up to see the man ahead of him stoop down to gather up the tools he had just dropped. He sighed. A little good karma can't hurt.

{{That should put me right near that south entrance, I don't want to interrupt Damien before he makes some progress.}}

lawful_evil
2008-03-25, 07:56 PM
Round 1

Damien gets to work on the tire nuts while Onyx stands watch. Sabrina drops of Sinkalip at the rear of the building and pulls the van back into traffic. Sinkalip steps out of the traffic flow and prepares to do something amazing.

While Onyx stands watch a buoyant blonde on a flashy street racing bike rolls into the parking lot past Damien and Onyx. As she passes, her eye glance momentarily at Onyx and she smiles as the bike keeps going.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3_1.jpg)

Map Key :

K=Sinkalip
S=Sabrina
F = Felix
D = Damien
O = Onyx

Not shown are the various Starbucks employees.
0123456789ABCDEGHIJL = Pedestrians inside the shop
2 and C are the cops.

(57 seconds to go)

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-25, 10:43 PM
Once the tire is off, or at least sufficiently loosened, Damien starts picking up the few remaining tools left on the ground. No need to waste time taking off more than one tire.

((I'll post again once Felix has posted))

Zaranthan
2008-03-26, 09:15 AM
Felix grabs the socket set box and starts collecting the half dozen or so sockets scattered about. "Just one of those days, eh, chummer?" He grabs another socket, then jerks his head back up again. "You know, I never forget a face. Did you go to Auburn High by any chance?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-26, 02:43 PM
I never forget anything. Computer class, right? Damien grins and grabs a fallen wrench. Been a while since high school.

((Go go photographic memory!))

Mythknight
2008-03-26, 03:12 PM
Over the comlink Onyx says, " need any help there Damien? We got a job to run and times running short."

Santanya
2008-03-26, 03:17 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip strolls southward along the sidewalk, both hands in his pockets. He murmurs under his breath, "Time to go play," to the spirit next to him. A grin forms across his face as he walks. It really was a nice day so far.

Just issuing the command to go to the spirit this round and seeing what happens.

lawful_evil
2008-03-27, 08:27 PM
Round 2

Damien finishes with the last lug nut, but with the weight of the cruiser still on the tire, it doesn't fall off or anything. Felix walks over and starts chatting as Onyx tenses up(just in case he's got to defend Damien)

Sinkalip's spirit acknowledges the command and heads inside the coffee shoppe to cause trouble. Within moments everyone can hear screams and shouts from inside as chaos erupts. Sabrina drives up towards the corner, trying to watch the road and the scene in the coffee shoppe as the same time.

Not Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3_1.jpg)

(54 seconds to go)

Santanya
2008-03-28, 10:13 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip pauses and looks towards the Starbucks, tilting his head slightly as he tries to see all that's happening inside. A slight grin crosses his face as he peers around, trying to spot the Lone Star officer inside. He narrows his eyes slightly if he spots him stepping off the sidewalk into the parking lot and casts a spell, his hair streaking back to its common tan color with creamy sides as he reaches up, wrapping his hand around the tooth around his neck.

Casting Orgasm Force 8 on the Officer
Spellcasting + Magic + Focus + 2(illusion) = 13d6 = [6, 5, 5, 5, 5, 5, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 1] = 6 Hits
(http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4758)
Drain = (8 / 2) - 2 = 2 (Buying the hits for this)

Zaranthan
2008-03-28, 06:19 PM
Felix sets the loose sockets in place, then snaps the box shut. "Man, small city, huh? So, I guess you got that mechanic job. How's that working out for yo-" He whips his head toward the window, interrupted by the screaming from inside. "Holy drig, what's going on in there?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-03-29, 04:39 AM
Been alright. Until recently, anyway. Damien looks over at the coffee shop. Probably not the best time for a coffee. Look, Felix, you think you could keep quiet about this whole thing? He jerks his thumb towards said coffee shop. Oh, and we should probably move. They ARE standing right next to the police cruiser.

lawful_evil
2008-03-30, 07:22 PM
Round 3

Initiative :

spirit : 9+1 (pp 295)
cop-2 : 8+2
cop-c : 8+2
sinkalip : 6+4

The cops move and start to circle to spirit as it trashes the Starbucks, the cops open fire with their service pistols. Between the two officers, they discharge enough ammo to disperse the spirit as Sinkalip prepares to cast his spell.

The flood of patrons past the windows and through the door make it difficult for Skinalip to see, but then just as the cop lowers his weapon he as clear LOS. The affected officer straightens up and then collapses to his knees twitching.

Out front the flood of patrons fleeing the establishment nearly causes an accident as several people run out in front of moving vehicles.

cop 2 shoot spirit 2hits (4P+2+2) -2AP(EX ammo) 8P(-2AP) damage
Spirit Resists{1,1,1,1,5,2,6,6,6} = 4 hits = 8-4=4 damage
cop 2 shoot spirit 3 hits (4P+2+3) -2AP(EX ammo) 9P(-2AP) damage
Spirit Resists{1,5,1,6,6,4,1,6} = 4 hits = 9-4=5 damage (total of 9)

cop C shoot spirit 2 hits (4P+2+2) -2AP(EX ammo) 8P(-2AP) damage
Spirit Resists{5,2,5,4,1,5} = 3 hits = 8-3=5 damage (total of 14)

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3_2.jpg)

(51 seconds to go)

dauphinous
2008-04-01, 06:46 PM
Sabrina

"Dang. Sin sure knows how to clear a room." She knows no one can hear her, but the words still slip right out. She smirks as she pays attention to the road, alert to the fact that there may well be stupid people doing stupid things right in front of her at any moment now.

To Damien: [Cop headed your way.]

Destro_Yersul
2008-04-01, 09:57 PM
[Thanks.] Damien nods. Yeah, we should definitely move. He heads for the vehicle parked at 44AX, hoping to take shelter behind it.

Santanya
2008-04-02, 03:26 PM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip attempts to fight back a grin as he peers into the coffee shop, watching the commotion. He peers in towards the coffee machines inside, the corner of his mouth twitching as he mumbles quietly under his breath.

Sin should be farther south, he was walking before sending the spirit, and I had assumed continued further south to about the 25-30 row area.

Casting Animate on the machines to make them wiggle and jiggle and spray coffee everywhere.

Spellcasting: 10 Dice - 2 for holding the spell on the cop
8D6: [6, 4, 3, 3, 3, 3, 2, 1] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4790) = 1 hit :smallmad:
Casting at Force Level 4: Drain = 4/2 = 2 9D6 - 2 for spell sustaining
7D6: [6, 5, 3, 3, 2, 2, 2] (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4790) = 2 hits (Well, at least that went well enough)

Zaranthan
2008-04-02, 08:17 PM
What little color there is in Felix's face drains to nothing at the sound of gunfire. "Move, yeah. Good idea." He hustles after Damien, putting a hand on his taser holster. First illegal chips, now a gunfight. You should've stayed in bed today.

lawful_evil
2008-04-04, 07:33 AM
Round 4

As Sabrina refocuses her attention on the road in preparations to make a right-hand turn, she notices a Lone Star cruiser coming up behind her fast with the lights on and siren chirping. At about the same time, three motorcycles, which had been behind her, pull away and start to zoom through traffic in the intersection.

Sinkalip continues to move south and is soon mixed in with the crowd of fleeing people. He tries to get a good view of the coffee makers and such. Finally, he gets enough of a view to cast his spell. One of the fleeing patrons, seeing Sinkalip's mask screams something about a demon and fumbles backwards, finally pulling out a chemical spray device, which she uses on spray Sinkalip.

Inside, the patrons continue to flee the scene. The unaffected cop moves over to check on the status of the down officer, his hand going to his radio.

Damien runs for cover. Onyx, not sure where Damien is going, but seeing the approaching police car, pulls out his gun and ducks behind his own motorcycle for cover.

{{ Sinkalip needs to resist a dose of Pepper Punch - 7S + Nausea }}

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3_3.jpg)

(48 seconds to go)

Destro_Yersul
2008-04-04, 08:46 AM
Ah, Frak. Well, let's hope they're not after.. Damien pauses for a second. Sorry. Had a problem earlier, and I don't know how well my friend can drive. I really don't want my van to get smashed up.

((This is your cue, Zaranthan. Quick, say something useful! :smalltongue: ))

Santanya
2008-04-04, 11:03 AM
Sinkalip

Sinkalip is completely incapacitated by the spray.

Body Test: 2D6 = [2, 1] = 3 (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4800)

dauphinous
2008-04-04, 02:08 PM
Sabrina

Bad, bad, bad. Screw this. Sabrina hits the brakes and puts on the right turn signal, then backs up, turning into the parking lot as soon as she can.

To Damien: [Star cruiser inbound from north. I'm going to see if Sin wants to be pulled out. He's kind of exposed.]

Intention is to drive in the parking lot up to where Sin is and get him into the van. Without looking suspicious. She'll drive casual. :smallwink:

Zaranthan
2008-04-05, 02:38 PM
"Oh, really? This van wouldn't happen to have a Black Box, would it? I might have a few tricks to keep your wheels safe."

lawful_evil
2008-04-05, 05:34 PM
Round 5:

When the pepper punch kicks in Sinkalip is incapacitated with vomiting and dizziness. The elf in stylish modern suit, who was standing next to Sinkalip, also goes down vomiting. The woman sneers at him and says, "Not so tough now are you?"

Onyx readies his gun and aims at the woman, ready to take her out should she do anything else to Sinkalip. He decides to hold his fire for now, at least until the second cop car either commits or passes further away. Sabrina hits the breaks and the three bikers and their police chase zoom right by and into the intersection as the light turns red. She makes sure everything is clear behind her and prepares to back up.

Damien continues to take cover near the car, but the police don't come out yet. With Sinkalip's magic gone inside the coffee shop, it is suddenly quiet in there and everyone is momentarily stunned as they try to figure out what just happened. Helping each other, the cops stand up and look around.

(45 seconds to go)

{{ I think sinkalip is down for 3 rounds.. 2 left }}

Destro_Yersul
2008-04-05, 08:12 PM
Yeah, it does. I want to stay alert right now, just in case, so I'm not using it. Damien watches the inside of the coffee shop, noticing the general quiet. That's not good... Excuse me for a second, I have to cause some chaos. He punches in a command on his commlink. [Hey Sabrina, want to find a parking space near me? I'm going to find out if Starbucks has any drone alarms]

Zaranthan
2008-04-07, 02:57 PM
Felix takes advantage of the lull in the conversation to do a little prairie dogging. Where did those three cruisers shoot off to, and is anyone else joining the party?

{{11 Dice for any relevant Perception checks}}

dauphinous
2008-04-07, 06:03 PM
Sabrina

[I'm pulling in right now.] Sabrina continues her maneuver to get into the parking lot.

lawful_evil
2008-04-08, 08:48 PM
Round 6 :

Sabrina backs up and starts to turn into the parking lot. Damien fires up his drone connections, but either needs to blast a door in the van or wait for someone to open the door so the drones can exit.

Felix looks around.... He sees a woman standing over two men who are down on the ground in agony in the northeast section of the parking lot. He sees a man crouched down behind a racing motorcycle with a gun out pointed at the woman and the two men on the ground. He sees the cop car heading south chasing three motorcycles. He sees the cops inside Starbucks struggling to stand up, also looking around. He sees the traffic signal lights change and the traffic flows change. He sees Sabrina driving a van pull into the parking lot and seem to be headed so that she parks next to the man with the gun.

(42 seconds to go)

{{ Sinkalip is down for 3 rounds.. 1 left }}

Zaranthan
2008-04-09, 06:31 PM
Felix gestures at the van and the man with the gun. "Friends of yours?"

Destro_Yersul
2008-04-09, 11:24 PM
Yeah. Damien heads for the van, unlocking and pulling open the large back doors when he gets to it. All his little drones wait inside. The Evening Mist, that would be fun. Let's fog up the Starbucks a bit, shall we?

If he still has time before next round, he sends the drone towards the entrance.

lawful_evil
2008-04-10, 05:32 PM
Round 7 :

While Sabrina finishes parking the car, Onyx continues to cover the woman standing over Sinkalip. She hasn't done anything more threatening than ridicule the man.

The east-west traffic starts to flow as their light turns green and a horn and bit of rumbling indicate that a train is coming. The tracks are about 45 meters south of Damien behind the buildings which are across the street.

Inside the Starbucks, the cops are looking around for the cause of the chaos. They don't see Sinkalip on the ground as the source of the threat, but do notice Onyx and his gun. The start to move towards the exit in an effort to interdict.

Updated Map (http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l25/dauphinous/L3_4.jpg)

(39 seconds to go)

{{Sinkalip is alive!}}

dauphinous
2008-04-10, 07:32 PM
Sabrina

Sin on the ground is enough to get Sabrina opening the door before she even shuts off the van. She suffers from a brief internal struggle over whether to shoot the woman standing over him and some other guy, finally deciding against it because there are cops around. Instead, she runs over and shoves the woman, yelling at her in Salish. It loosely translates to "sparrow brained, maggot eating whore" (a potent curse, indeed).

initiative: 7 + 2 hits (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4874) = 9
Um, melee attack, I guess? I sure hope that woman isn't some kind of super-ninja in disguise, because Sabrina gets 2 dice for that due to defaulting.
unarmed melee attack: 1 hit (http://roll.coyotecode.net/lookup.php?rollid=4875)
Not actually going for causing damage, more just for a catfighting sort of shoving thing. It would be 1S, though.

Destro_Yersul
2008-04-10, 11:01 PM
Damien is messing with the Renraku Drone. Mist is fun, and he wants it to start spitting the stuff out, and fast. He'll be sending it, smoke and all, over to where the cops are. Here's hoping they don't shoot it.