PDA

View Full Version : Could belkar reach new heights (or lows)

Guts
2007-09-28, 04:43 PM
There's already a thread on what the bastard did before he met roy. The projected graph shows that Belkar's evilness could have gone up if he hadnt met roy. What sort of mindframe would he have and what deeds would he commit at the higher level shown in today's strip?

charles
2007-09-28, 04:57 PM
Whats really interesting is we now have an Idea of the time-line. We know the year is 1184 and that the OOTS team has been together for about 16 months "comic time".

I wonder what that spike is just before 1184. Can we trust that this was the new year that Azure city had, and this was Belkar's solo stint through the city ending in a fight with Miko?

charles
2007-09-28, 05:00 PM
Whoops, counted wrong. They've been together 13 months.

hmmmm. no celebration for one year together :smallfrown:

Demented
2007-09-28, 05:08 PM
Killing, killing, and more killing.
That's all he'd need be doing.
I wonder if there's a spike on there to represent Belkar's impromptu burning down of a certain inn...

TomGordon
2007-09-28, 05:17 PM
Whats really interesting is we now have an Idea of the time-line. We know the year is 1184 and that the OOTS team has been together for about 16 months "comic time".

I wonder what that spike is just before 1184. Can we trust that this was the new year that Azure city had, and this was Belkar's solo stint through the city ending in a fight with Miko?

I'm thinking it was when Belkar killed that Azure City guard, during his attempt to escape from prison. Unless I'm mistaken, that was the first time we'd seen him kill a definite Lawful Good character.

And then there's that bit where he also decorates the walls with the LG guard's blood. Hello, kilonazis!

explanetpluto
2007-09-28, 05:33 PM
Killing, killing, and more killing.
That's all he'd need be doing.
I wonder if there's a spike on there to represent Belkar's impromptu burning down of a certain inn...

Technically that was not an intentional act. And he was chasing a lawyer, which should count as good.

Ancalagon
2007-09-28, 05:40 PM
Well, as his level rise... he can do more evil stuff in shorter time and he is even harder to stop?