PDA

View Full Version : Stargate: Atlantis begins today !

c222
2007-09-28, 11:20 PM
I can't wait. I have a timer set to go off when i should run downstairs and turn on the TV. Right now it reads 00:29.

Spoilers!
The questions for the premier:
How will they get to a planet?
How will they join up with Carter?
Will the replicators be the big bad guys of this season?

Vonriel
2007-09-29, 01:10 AM
Hell, I'm just curious if Kaylee is gonna stay the chief doctor. :smallbiggrin:

Pwenet
2007-09-29, 07:58 AM
OUCH! When they plan on getting rid of a character, they sure put them through the winger.

And I'm pretty sure that the new doctor/Jewel Staite will be staying.

Finally, I find it amusing and good writing that they keep pulling these little plot points from the previous seasons and using them in this current one, such as the nanites in Weir, and the hyperspace capable puddle-jumper.

All in all, I was happy with the episode.

Archonic Energy
2007-10-02, 06:23 AM
yarr there be spoilers 'ere

loved the ending... i laughed so hard it hurt!!!

while they were building up to it i knew which planet they had in mind

and you can just tell Weir is going to be proved SO right about this being a bad idea

Green Bean
2007-10-02, 06:29 AM
and you can just tell Weir is going to be proved SO right about this being a bad idea

So, what's your theory on how Weir's going to be proved right? Nanite-fueled rampage through Atlantis? Retirement another planet because she doesn't trust herself to be in charge? Botched attempt to rid herself of the little bugs? Personally, I'm hoping for all three... :smallbiggrin:

Archonic Energy
2007-10-02, 06:38 AM
So, what's your theory on how Weir's going to be proved right? Nanite-fueled rampage through Atlantis? Retirement another planet because she doesn't trust herself to be in charge? Botched attempt to rid herself of the little bugs? Personally, I'm hoping for all three... :smallbiggrin:

option 1, which has the added effect of making McKay wrong... which Shepard will not forget, though he may forgive.

to be honest i like Weir because she's not in the military

if McKay, Roland, Tela, & Shepard Visit the Repicators Home planet and steal 3 ZPMs i guarantee that 2 will be depleted before the end of the episode!

Green Bean
2007-10-02, 07:44 AM
option 1, which has the added effect of making McKay wrong... which Shepard will not forget, though he may forgive.

to be honest i like Weir because she's not in the military

if McKay, Roland, Tela, & Shepard Visit the Repicators Home planet and steal 3 ZPMs i guarantee that 2 will be depleted before the end of the episode!

Of course. Status Quo Is God (http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main.StatusQuoIsGod)

Archonic Energy
2007-10-03, 08:44 AM
nope... not following that link.

too many hours wasted there! :smalltongue:

North
2007-10-03, 08:45 AM
I bought season 1 of SG: Atlantis the last week. So I catch up and finish the final episode.

To be continued?

Arghghghgarhag MUrder death kill!

Archonic Energy
2007-10-03, 09:54 AM
I bought season 1 of SG: Atlantis the last week. So I catch up and finish the final episode.

To be continued?

Arghghghgarhag MUrder death kill!

http://www.tv-links.co.uk/listings/1/87

:smallwink:

sheepofoblivion
2007-10-23, 06:28 PM
is this about Stargate Atlantis?!!??!!? I love that show!!! it rox so hard... Stargate Atlantis is awesome!

c222
2007-10-23, 07:07 PM
:frown: Waaa! they took tv-links.co.uk down!

Green Bean
2007-10-23, 07:35 PM
:frown: Waaa! they took tv-links.co.uk down!

One could argue it was just a teensy bit justified, though, what with the giant library of links to illegal content and all... :smallamused:

sheepofoblivion
2007-10-27, 04:19 PM
wait, has season 4 started yet? I'm like oblivious to TV stuff.... (I just borrow Dvd's from my friend to watch SG Atlantis)