PDA

View Full Version : Index Brysen of the Wilds [JOURNAL]

Maloney
2019-03-09, 10:41 PM
This is a journal for all your active quests, as well as an archive of every piece of lore you find in the world. This first post will be updated regularly, and you can use it as a guide if you forget what you're doing or as a reference if you forget names, as well as a resource to read if you want a little more information about the world.

Character Sheet
(https://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=1854017)

The Cabin: A ramshackle hut where you have lived alone for a long time, and, as far as you can remember, have never left.

The Graveyard Mountains: A series of sloped mountains that contain the River and the field in which you live.

The River Spirit: A spirit that lives in the River. You meet her almost daily, where she grants you the ability to perform magic. You have not communicated more than an exchange of smiles, but you believe you are friends.

The Figure: A large, powerful, and mean woman. She has taught you almost everything you know, except magic (which you taught yourself, and she has no apparent knowledge of). You have never had a conversation with her before, but she arrives every single day to teach you and scold you for something.

Survive

Survive your journey.

atlastrembles
2019-03-12, 04:47 PM
Can I ask a clarifying question about the Figure? Have I ever used magic in front of her? How much do I know of her beyond what's in the Journal above? Do I remember every instance of meeting her?