PDA

View Full Version : 3rd Ed Crime Boss build (3.5 Build Challenge)

Skullruss
2019-03-14, 07:15 PM
This is a build challenge with quite restricting requirements, if you have a really good idea that doesn't fit the requirements post anyway, i'm sure it'll be interesting. without further adieu:
-The Character has to have only 1 class until level 10, then free reign (prestige or multiclass as you please)
-No Level adjustment races or templates
-No Dragon/Dungeon Mag (most broken *schmit* i've seen comes from there)
-Wealth By Level
-Max 2 flaws
-No leadership feats
-All spells are available within the previous restrictions
-All feats are available within the previous restrictions
-All books are available within the previous restrictions
-Now start a criminal organization using DMG 2 and Cityscape rules for businesses and Guilds as early as possible (Town, City, or Metropolis)
-Make as much money as possible per level (Overall profit= profit check result+any money we can get along the way)
-Become as influential as possible (politically, in other groups, in other cities?)
*Feel free to use hypothetical situations (even campaign settings), within reason. (No king just gives up his land without a h*cking good reason)

-bonus points for finding the most creative and fun uses for your organization, and feel free to mix them with guild mechanics and other businesses (I think money lender lends itself well)
-bonus points for making the build viable in a real campaign beyond Cityscape idealized scenarios
-bonus points for not using external organizations, businesses, guilds, cities to begin your ascension to power
-bonus points for making a cool base of operations (stronghold builder's guide/http://eberronunlimited.wikidot.com/building-a-stronghold#toc0)

This was just a brainchild I came up with, thought the builds would be awesome from you lovely Munchkin-ers and if you guys want/gets enough replies I might rate them out of 10 based on the parameters.