PDA

View Full Version : [Drop Dead Studios] Ultimate Spheres of Power Kickstarter is now live!

Adam Meyers
2019-03-15, 12:01 PM
The kickstarter for the Ultimate, definitive edition of our Spheres of Power magic system just went live!

Ultimate Spheres of Power takes everything we've learned from the past 4 years and all of our expanded handbook content and compiles it into a single, definitive edition over 400 pages long and incorporating everything we've learned along the way.

Come check it out and help us make this book the best it can be! (https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/adammeyers/ultimate-spheres-of-power-the-complete-system-path?ref=project_build)

SangoProduction
2019-03-15, 12:43 PM
AWESOME! This ought to be good.

JMS
2019-03-15, 03:22 PM
Wow, will see if I can drum up the cash, for now will support with publicity.

tstewt1921
2019-03-15, 03:31 PM
So I didn't play any of the early stuff, can I get a brief description of the system? Or how it works?

Disregard, I'm an idiot who can't read on the kickstarter page.

Eldaran
2019-03-15, 03:44 PM
Is there any new material in here for those of us who own all the spheres books already? Or is it just a compilation for convenience? Also, I really hope you're applying various errata to the material.

Mehangel
2019-03-15, 04:20 PM
Is there any new material in here for those of us who own all the spheres books already? Or is it just a compilation for convenience? Also, I really hope you're applying various errata to the material.

I fairly certain that the FAQ confirms that it will include errata. For this reason alone, I am excited for it.

Llyarden
2019-03-15, 04:33 PM
Will whatever errata gets included in this be made publicly available somewhere?

digiman619
2019-03-15, 09:24 PM
Will whatever errata gets included in this be made publicly available somewhere?

Pretty sure it will end up on the wiki.

Adam Meyers
2019-03-16, 10:39 AM
Yeah; it's not NEW content (I can't say we won't add anything, but it's not the focus), but it is completely updated, errata'd, and compiled into a single volume with new artwork for convenience.

Biolink22
2019-03-17, 11:02 AM
I hope this means the Warp Handbook will be showing it's face soon....

Eldaran
2019-03-17, 11:35 AM
I hope this means the Warp Handbook will be showing it's face soon....

Warp Handbook playtest (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fciJX2fXS53ic5m4kjeZA1q1l_LC6ziUw8gwZpLx_iU/edit?fbclid=IwAR2dngUWzGngkX2zclJ76hVQ7IXNWK-2qRGe2kzAYTSb3WeLWpSr-jnLpHI) has been out for awhile, no idea why it's not on this forum though.

Biolink22
2019-03-17, 12:14 PM
Warp Handbook playtest (https://docs.google.com/document/d/1fciJX2fXS53ic5m4kjeZA1q1l_LC6ziUw8gwZpLx_iU/edit?fbclid=IwAR2dngUWzGngkX2zclJ76hVQ7IXNWK-2qRGe2kzAYTSb3WeLWpSr-jnLpHI) has been out for awhile, no idea why it's not on this forum though.

orly interesting thank you!

Xararion
2019-03-28, 03:16 AM
Errata being part of this is really nice. Any chances we might get some look into the unchained rules or addition of those discussed in the AMA threads to somewhere in the book? I figure since this is the ultimate book I don't see any unchained considerations being applied later down the line. On my personal side I'd be most happy to see some consideration to the unchained poison for hedgewitches, but that is of course personal bias since I made that example for it way back when in like AMA thread 1. Back then Adam said they looked alright, but couldn't be taken for official capacity approval but might get one when the books get updated.

Seerow
2019-03-28, 07:50 AM
I am sorely tempted to drop 154 dollars to get both this plus the Spheres of Might hardcover addon and the pdf for the decks.

Out of curiosity would the SoM spheres be included in that decks PDF? And if not, is there a possibility of another add-on being created so we can get that as well?

vasilidor
2019-03-28, 02:31 PM
this is awesome, spheres of power/might has been one of my favorite things for a while now.