PDA

View Full Version : Trial of character: LtPowers (IC)

Deadlykire
2019-03-18, 06:49 PM
So, I'm including two starts. I'm still working on the fluff start but if you'd like a bit of RP first, feel free to start there. If not, feel free to read the dungeon start and we'll get to it.

Fluff start:

You find yourself loaded onto a massive vessel with others from the city. Dusk is quickly approaching, the selection process has taken all day. Glancing around you notice that the vessel seems relatively simple, despite the massive army that has now boarded it. If this were a military ship you'd expect to see more armaments. The dwarf in shackles that selected you along with the soldier that accompanied her lead you to a small cabin. She opens the door and waves a hand inside. She then stands still and says, "these will be your quarters for our journey. I will fetch you in the morning for breakfast."

Dungeon start:

You awake and find yourself in the middle of a large, 80'x80' room. You are laying on the floor next to a pedestal. Glancing around from your position you notice 4 openings. There is an opening in each corner that measures 20' across. Standing you can see there are 12 runes carved into the pedestal. There is a tablet submerged in the liquid. You can see there is writing on the tablet.