PDA

View Full Version : What all can be a bound-elemental item?

Thedez
2019-03-18, 10:26 PM
Can any wondrous item become a bound-elemental item? I know, I know, basic question, but I couldn't find it, even when reading the Bind Elemental feat in the source-book.

Falontani
2019-03-19, 12:46 AM
Work with your dm to create new additional bind elemental items. But the only ones in existence are found in the Dragonshard items in Eberron campaign setting and magic of Eberron. In the magic item sections read the bottom where it lists crafting requirements. There's roughly 1-2 dozen items.

With that said, the theme is lovely and if you can hash out some new ones, it's an amazingly thematic feat

Thedez
2019-03-19, 12:53 AM
Work with your dm to create new additional bind elemental items. But the only ones in existence are found in the Dragonshard items in Eberron campaign setting and magic of Eberron. In the magic item sections read the bottom where it lists crafting requirements. There's roughly 1-2 dozen items.

With that said, the theme is lovely and if you can hash out some new ones, it's an amazingly thematic feat

Okay, cool. Thanks! I'll prolly see how the DM thinks of it for my 3rd(?) character, should I get that far, in the current campaign.