PDA

View Full Version : I need details for the glorious death carrier exit class for the 2nd edition warhamme

markyboy156
2019-03-20, 03:23 AM
hi I need full information and full stats and pictures for the warhammer 2nd edition glorious death Career exit lass the games it's the exit carrier class for the dwarven daemon slayer class my favourite class for warhammer 2nd edition
I need full background on this career exit class plus full stats plus full pics ie stats for movement strength toughness willpower fellowship coolness etc need info desperatly thanks

LeSwordfish
2019-03-20, 03:45 AM
Glorious Death isn't a class - it means the only way to stop being a Daemon Slayer is to die.

Wraith
2019-03-20, 04:41 AM
Page 29 of the main rulebook, in the "Career Exit Options" box to the bottom right:

"You also have another option, if you don't like the Career Exits of your current career. You may, at your option, take a Career Exit from any of your previous careers."

Hopefully you started out as a Pit Fighter, so you can exit into something like Veteran and just continue to RP as a Daemon Slayer. Otherwise.... time to go for a walk into Mordheim, or maybe see if you can find Cripple Peak! :smalltongue:

The Glyphstone
2019-03-20, 12:06 PM
Besides, even if Glorious Death did exist, you're asking us to violate copyright, which is against the rules:

Posting Copyrighted Content
Posting any copyrighted material without permission of the copyright holder is against the rules. Likewise, please do not link to copyrighted material being hosted elsewhere without the rights-holder's permission. Posts containing such content will be edited to remove that content. In particular, posts containing copyrighted material from game books that are not designated Open Gaming Content (OGC) will be edited to remove the copyrighted portions. As an example, mentioning a specific rule item or general mechanic, or explaining in general how it functions, does not violate this rule. However, posting an entire stat block for a monster or an entire character class would. OGC is published under the Open Gaming License. OGC may be reproduced in full, as per the terms of that license. Please keep in mind that material under the d20 License may not be OGC. When in doubt, refer to the primary source to see if there is a copy of the OGL included. Note that any content in the System Reference Document (SRD) can be reproduced as well.