PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder Is there a way to speed up the preparation of extracts?

Ellrin
2019-03-25, 03:57 AM
One of the (few) things I love about magical alchemy for alchemists and investigators is the ability to leave slots open and then prepare extracts in them any time over the course of the day in only a minute. Obviously not much help in battle, but great for utility.

However, I was wondering if there was a way to speed this up even more? I don't recall ever seeing anything, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else ever has.

EDIT:
Fixed the name of investigators, I probably shouldn’t make posts at like four in the morning.

exelsisxax
2019-03-25, 10:15 AM
One of the (few) things I love about magical alchemy for alchemists and inquisitors is the ability to leave slots open and then prepare extracts in them any time over the course of the day in only a minute. Obviously not much help in battle, but great for utility.

However, I was wondering if there was a way to speed this up even more? I don't recall ever seeing anything, but I'd be interested to know if anyone else ever has.

Boro Beads (https://aonprd.com/MagicWondrousDisplay.aspx?FinalName=Boro%20Bead2nd ) are the closest I can think of, but still requires you to have prepared that extract at some point that day.