PDA

View Full Version : My first character sheet.

sanon
2007-09-30, 03:44 PM
This is my first sheet, and I wanted to be sure there was nothing wrong with it. The only things I am left to add would be the maneuvers, stances, and gold.

The character starts at lv 4, so I haven't used it yet.

EDIT: whoops forgot the link
http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheets/view.php?id=27077

Drglenn
2007-09-30, 03:48 PM
You havent put in the base attack bonus or base saves, also i think hit dice on that is meant to be the number of hit dice, not the size, you also haven't added up your equipment's weight

Otherwise it seems fine

AslanCross
2007-09-30, 04:17 PM
Yeah, base attack bonus should be 4 at this point. For Warblade it's 1/level.

sanon
2007-09-30, 04:19 PM
You havent put in the base attack bonus or base saves, also i think hit dice on that is meant to be the number of hit dice, not the size, you also haven't added up your equipment's weight

Otherwise it seems fine

How do I figure the base saves and damage? I'll get my equipment later.

brian c
2007-09-30, 04:26 PM
How do I figure the base saves and damage? I'll get my equipment later.

Saves are in the Warblade table in ToB. If that's not available to you at this moment, Warblade 4 gets fort/ref/will saves of +4/+1/+1 base

AslanCross
2007-09-30, 04:28 PM
Thankfully WotC published the warblade on their site.
http://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/ex/20060802a&page=2

sanon
2007-09-30, 04:34 PM
Ok, fixed the base damage and saves. I'll leave the gold up to my DM and pick the meanuvers and stances later.

How are the feats? Is it unwise to take the wings feat?

I figure finishing blow + double damage from dive attack using Halberd= one dead whatever I'm fighting

Not to mention I love dragons.

Reptilius
2007-09-30, 04:35 PM
A few things that need mention:

Don't get the common lamp. They spill easily.

You forgot the Strength bonus to damage. It's +3 for your javelin (thrown), +4 for your halberd (cause you have it in two hands).

By brain could be lying, but I think Mithral chainmail would be light armor.

It looks pretty cool. But I was wondering what book those wing feats were from. Races of the Dragon?

AslanCross
2007-09-30, 04:44 PM
Yeah, mithral chainmail is light armor. Mithral decreases the armor's weight category by one. Mithral full plate is probably your best bet at your later armor choices, so you don't need to take heavy armor prof.

sanon
2007-09-30, 05:25 PM
Yeah, mithral chainmail is light armor. Mithral decreases the armor's weight category by one. Mithral full plate is probably your best bet at your later armor choices, so you don't need to take heavy armor prof.

Ah, I knew that, its why my armor type is set to light and land speed at 30ft. I put the classification for the armor itself at medium beacuse I thought that was how it worked. So I can take heavy armor as long as it's mithral?

sanon
2007-09-30, 09:29 PM
A few things that need mention:

Don't get the common lamp. They spill easily.

You forgot the Strength bonus to damage. It's +3 for your javelin (thrown), +4 for your halberd (cause you have it in two hands).

By brain could be lying, but I think Mithral chainmail would be light armor.

It looks pretty cool. But I was wondering what book those wing feats were from. Races of the Dragon?

Yea it's in race of the dragons, there are 4 wing skills, 1 which must be taken at lv 1 gives you wings. 2 more that allow you to carry and wear medium weight and armor, and heavy weight and armor which must be taken in that order. And a last one that at HD6 lets you fly for 1 turn+ your constitution modifier, and at HD12, fly whenever you want. It also gives you a diving ability which doubles your damage for a turn (so in other words boss at half its hp, I use both the dive and finishing blow in a turn BOOM it takes 26D6 dmg + 2D10 dmg from my halbard).