PDA

View Full Version : Extra supernatural abilities

cartejos
2019-03-26, 07:11 PM
Simply put, is there any way to gain extra uses of supernatural abilities

For specifics, I’m looking for extra domain uses of the death domain. I am aware of domain focus which will grant double the normal daily uses.

Malphegor
2019-03-27, 11:41 AM
I think Eberron's action points let one refresh abilities like that, but I've never played with those yet. Maybe also the action points in Unearthed Arcana too.

I had thought there was a feat to extend the number of uses per day on domains, but it turned out to be off the Homebrew wiki- Extra Domain Power.

I suspect it exists somewhere in core as I swear I looked this up once, but I'm not finding much.

Eldariel
2019-03-27, 12:21 PM
There's a Dragon Magazine feat to that effect (specifically for Cleric domain powers), but I'm AFB and can't remember the name or the number off-hand.

EDIT: The feat is Improved Power [DR342]. Or at least one such feat; I seem to recall another one that worked slightly differently but can't find it right now.

EDIT#2: No, wait, that's wrong, Improved Power gives an additional power entirely. Still looking...

Bphill561
2019-03-28, 01:19 AM
Yeah I remember a feat that gave you an extra use of a divine spell casting class based ability from Dragon Magazine, but I cannot find it. Unfortunately it would not work with Prestige classes that advanced divine spell casting so it never made it on a character sheet for quick reference (I am looking at you Dweomerkeeper :smallfurious:).

Eldariel
2019-03-28, 01:30 AM
Yeah I remember a feat that gave you an extra use of a divine spell casting class based ability from Dragon Magazine, but I cannot find it. Unfortunately it would not work with Prestige classes that advanced divine spell casting so it never made it on a character sheet for quick reference (I am looking at you Dweomerkeeper :smallfurious:).

Ah! That did it; the feat is called "Extra Divine Power" and it's from Dragon Magazine 343. Of course it specifically excludes Domain powers so...meh.

Thurbane
2019-03-28, 03:36 AM
Soul Eater 10 can double daily uses of Sp and Su abilities, but probably not viable in most builds.