PDA

View Full Version : Errata Compendium

Damionte
2007-09-30, 11:42 PM
Heya Gang,

Back around the end of last year or the begining of this one I can't really remember this book apeared on the WOTC site under the new releases category.

Even at the time this seemed like a stupid idea because they still had about 5 more rulebooks to release. They had already let us know that there were at least 2 more complete books coming out. So putting out an Errata Book before the rest were done was definately a stupid idea.

I think someone at WOTC may have agreed because from what I can tell this book never hit the shelves.

Does anyone know of anyone who's actually seen this book on store shelves anywhere?

Zherog
2007-09-30, 11:48 PM
I've never, ever seen it mentioned before. And I pay pretty close attention to the Future Releases forum on the WotC boards.

Are you talking about the Rules Compendium? That's not an Errata Compendium (at least in theory).

Damionte
2007-09-30, 11:53 PM
Hmm That's probably what I'm talking about.

Damionte
2007-10-01, 12:09 AM
Ha.. Having just learned that I can sneak around my works "filter" program by clicking directly on links here in the forums I can actually get to the Wizards Site. :)

Rules Compendium is back up as the book release for next month. That is definately the book I was thinking about from earlier this year.