PDA

View Full Version : 8-Bit Theatre in the Playground [discussion]

Pages : [1] 2

Lord Herman
2007-10-01, 04:45 AM
This is the discussion thread of the 8-Bit Theatre in the Playground contest.

Here, you can discuss your nominations, campaign for votes, or discuss anything remotely relevant to the contest.

There are no waffles in this thread. Honest.

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-01, 04:50 AM
Oh man, MasatoHyuga is gonna love this! :smallbiggrin:

Now where are those waffles..

banjo1985
2007-10-01, 04:52 AM
Yep Masato Hyuga fits the bill, and there's someone running around with Edea and Vivi avatars I've made who would be good for Black Mages!

I mIght route out my old FFX Lulu avatar for this, see if I can nick a copule of votes :smallbiggrin:

EDIT - There we go :smallbiggrin:

Vote for Banjo as blackmage in the playground!

*Grins cheekily at blatant drive for something he's not cut out for*

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-01, 06:03 AM
Thanatos5150 for Thief in the playground?

Lord Magtok
2007-10-01, 06:12 AM
Hmm...I get the **** comically beaten out of me on a nearly-daily basis. I should probably go with Black Mage.

Ganurath
2007-10-01, 06:50 AM
Hmm...I get the **** comically beaten out of me on a nearly-daily basis. I should probably go with Black Mage.Gan thought Thief better. Magtok launch mass blackmail campaign earlier, and AMEN minions kinda like law ninja.

BRC
2007-10-01, 07:11 AM
I might go for fighter in the playground, lemme find some time to replace the mouse in my avvy with sword-chucks.

Skippy
2007-10-01, 07:20 AM
Umm... I like swords?

Castaras
2007-10-01, 07:31 AM
...White mage?

Someone voted me White Mage? o.O

And you'll have to explain alot of this to me...I'll probably still vote, but I've never actually read 8-bit theatre...<.< >.>

Skippy
2007-10-01, 07:35 AM
...White mage?

Someone voted me White Mage? o.O

And you'll have to explain alot of this to me...I'll probably still vote, but I've never actually read 8-bit theatre...<.< >.>

You (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010506) don't (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010509) like (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010511) pizza? (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010514)

Castaras
2007-10-01, 07:45 AM
*makes note to check links when she gets home*

Atreyu the Masked LLama
2007-10-01, 09:38 AM
gullible, lovable, marketable and dumb as a post.

Vote Atreyu for Fighter!!!
But he doesn't like swords??
Cares about the health and well being of others, casts healing magic.

Vote Atreyu for white mage.
But he only has two healing spells a day and they're weak

Is technically a personification of Death as well as a low level God in Town.
Vote Atreyu for Red mage
That's not really being a munchkin, you know? He doesn't use his powers.

Supagoof
2007-10-01, 09:41 AM
Vote for Bano as blackmage in the playground!

*Grins cheekily at blatant drive for something he's not cut out for*

Okay, I'll go change my vote to Bano then. If you're going to mispell your own name....

Explanation of my votes.
I'll agree that MasatoHyuga is probably the best for red mage, since A. He's been campaigning for it for like the last three ITP compitions and B. (I apologize in advance) I don't really know what 8-bit theatre is about. So I figured I'd nominate to go against him the juggernaut of vote stealing - Alarra and for fun, Moon_Called, because I like a dirty campaign.

For others, since I know so little about 8-bit, I put in what I thought of reading the titles. if you can convince me otherwise, I'll change my nominations. So you'll have to A. Better explain the category to me, and B. why you best fit that category. Don't try to bribe or blackmail - as this time around, I figure since I know so little about 8-bit, my focus will be in helping those who are convincing me that they are most like [insert 8-bit character], not the ones who are circumventing the method by offering pies/waffles/cookies/stars/bars/planes/trains/and cars for the win.

banjo1985
2007-10-01, 09:49 AM
Hurray one vote for Bano...or Banjo...or Banjulhu....whatever :smallbiggrin:

I feel my work here is done, now everyone vote for forumites that are actually Black Mages, as they deserve it!

I suggest Scorpina (she's a witch, can't get a much blacker mage) and Death your friend the Reaper!

Haruki-kun
2007-10-01, 09:52 AM
Someone vote for me as White Mage! It's the only one that seems to fit me. :smallbiggrin:

Is it just me or does the Red Mage category look a little one-sided?

Supagoof
2007-10-01, 09:53 AM
Someone vote for me as White Mage! It's the only one that seems to fit me. :smallbiggrin:

Is it just me or does the Red Mage category look a little one-sided?

Just a little. That's why I nominated Alarra and Moon_Called, just to make it interesting.

Death, your friend the Reaper
2007-10-01, 10:46 AM
Heh, I always enjoy watching these things, and my avatar as the Dark Magician almost fits in. Sure I had no idea this contest was even on when one of my lady friends made it for me, but I can at least pretend I got it commissioned for this:smalltongue:

Black Magicians Mage's need to stick together with appropriate meat shields!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/DarkMagicain2.jpg

Haruki-kun
2007-10-01, 11:27 AM
Black Magicians Mage's need to stick together with appropriate meat shields!

http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j139/z-t/DarkMagicain2.jpg

Not a big YGO fan (anymore.....) but that picture is JUST PLAIN AWESOME.

Volug
2007-10-01, 12:23 PM
QUICK!!! someone tell me if im in a ray/beam of light.....

(my post is to come after i get home from school... my teacher is going to kill me)

Nominate me for Red Mage in the Playground!!! I HAVE COOKIES!! and syrup.....

Madmal
2007-10-01, 01:23 PM
let's see...

-I'm am tough, but i'm not stupid...
-i'm not evil
-i'm not overly greedy

and i don't know how to describe WM...

and Masato Hyuga is already a good candidate for RM...

so, i don't i have chance to win an award here...:smallfrown:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-01, 01:31 PM
Um yeah. I appear to be a popular choice for White Mage amongst other thigs so:

Nominate Curly for White Mage and stuff!

MrEdwardNigma
2007-10-01, 01:52 PM
Damn, why couldn't they have a purple or green mage!

Morty
2007-10-01, 02:20 PM
Hm. Looks like I've been voted as Black Mage in The Playground, but that's just one vote, and the competition is strong, so I guess I won't bother, even though I like BM and 8-Bit Theater.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-01, 02:31 PM
I just gotta try to stem this tide:
Da Rogue? For Thief?

C'mon, people: Think. Da Rogue is CLEARLY Chaotic, whereas thief is CLEARLY Lawful. It just won't work!
(Sorry, Da Rogue)

I'll be casting my nominations later today. Nominate Thanatos5150 for Thief in the Playground!
(I have reasons, but I'm saving them for my campagin)

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 02:39 PM
Nominate me for fighter! Why?

I like swords
I wear armor
I'm a bumbling fool
I have good intentions
I help my enemies
Sword chucks yo!

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-01, 03:00 PM
Ooh, man, I got the best slogan ever:

Vote The Chilli God: The Guy Who Makes Your Propaganda Siggies!
Because they might not be spray-painted sheets of cardboard!

I'd so campaign for Akbar, if there was a slot open.

FoE
2007-10-01, 03:14 PM
While I appreciate everyone nominating me for the 8-Bit in the Playground contest, I really have to decline. I don't know anything about 8-Bit Theatre, so I can't really say whether or not I'm like Thief. And I would prefer to be nominated as a character with whom I identify and whose character I do justice, like Sabine; otherwise this is just a popularity contest. Which I'm not big on.

Anyone who's nominated me for Thief should switch their votes to Thanatos5150. He's very clearly a sneaky rogue, and unlike me, he actually wants the title.

Vote Thanatos5150 for Thief in the Playground!

SurlySeraph
2007-10-01, 03:39 PM
Alright, I've noticed that quite a few people are nominating me for Fighter. I admit that I have more in common with Fighter than with, say, White Mage. White Mage is highly innocent, always tries to help people in the short term without thinking about long term consequences (when she heals Black Mage, for example), and tries to act on her own initiative. I'm cynical, obsessed with the Greater Good, and fanatically obedient to authority. Nope.

However, I have very little in common with Fighter. First of all, I'm zealous, not stupid. I notice when people dislike me, I take vengeance when they try to kill me, and my brain uses enough oxygen that I am capable of drowning. Second, I'm not obsessed with swords. I certainly use swords, but just look at my avatar. Axes take priority over swords. In fact, I'm not even obsessed with weaponry; I am perfectly willing to punch people or use magic. Third, I don't wear red. Red is an exuberant, immodest, lively color. Red is associated with passion, love, and excitement. Does that sound like me? No, it does not. Creating an orderly list of ways in which I am different from Fighter, and using parallel point-by-point contrasting to show how I am different from White Mage, proves that.

Don't vote for me for Fighter.

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 03:41 PM
Axes take priority over swords.

Heresy I say!

Volug
2007-10-01, 04:10 PM
heheheh... I got my nominations ready, and the biggest nomination speach i ever had..... I'll post it some day when im not busy. Time to re-do my sig.

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-01, 04:27 PM
I suppose I'll run for White Mage.

Well, I'm kind, and I think of others. I try to help as many people as possible to the best of my ability.

Hmmm... well, that's my campaign speech. :smallbiggrin:

wadledo
2007-10-01, 04:28 PM
Ganurath I'm flattered you consider me a simple minded, phallic object worshiping, naive fighter, but I'm not any of the 8-bit Theatre main characters.
If anything I would say I'm Dragoon, or maybe Raven.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-01, 04:37 PM
Since Em is running for White Mage i wan't to run for Black Mage.

Personality wise i'm like him just not as dumb.
I am violent though!

Well it seems people think i am like fighter....

I don't know whether to be flattered or insulted. :smallyuk:

Vote me for Fighteritp!!

If someone would make me a banner i would be forever gratefull.

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 05:53 PM
I recommend you PM the Chili God. Look at the awesome picture of sword-chuckerry he drew for me!

Ganurath
2007-10-01, 05:57 PM
I recommend you PM the Chili God. Look at the awesome picture of sword-chuckerry he drew for me!Very Fighter-ish move, giving good advice to opponents.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-01, 05:58 PM
I really don't know where I fit. Ideally, I'd like to run for Black Mage in the playground, as I have proven to be sadistic and manipulative, but I think I'd be better suited for either Red Mage, or Thief. But in all honesty, I'm probably best suited for Sarda in the Playground more than anything, or possibly (More likely) Garland.

By the way: Vote Alarra for Evil Princess Sara! (A much better role suited to her than White Mage.. (Unless it was 'Evil' white mage)

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 06:00 PM
Very Fighter-ish move, giving good advice to opponents.

I'm a helper!

Alarra
2007-10-01, 06:05 PM
Hmm...nominations for thief, red mage, and white mage, eh?

thief? nope...just can't see it. Sorry.

red mage? uh uh, no way.

white mage? actually, I can see this one. Especially if you consider the fact that in mmo's I only play healers.

However....You're all overlooking the category I'm most suited for...

Vote Alarra, Evil Princess Sara! :sabine:

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 06:08 PM
Now I shall talk about sword-chucks to convince you all of how fighter-like I am.

Some say it is the sword that is awesome. Some say that the chuckiness is the thing that makes it great, yet I say that the - in sword-chucks is the source of it's unbridled power. It keeps apart the chuckitivity and swordiness so that they can stay seperate, yet it links them together so that they may be superbly awesome. Even better than "nun"-chucks. Now if you'll excuse me it's time to play the silent game!

I win!

Korias
2007-10-01, 06:44 PM
I stand firm in my nominations, but any extra nominations as "One of BM's many Victims ITP" would be nice.

Vespe Ratavo
2007-10-01, 07:36 PM
I'm being nominated for Fighter? Hmm...makes sense.
*goes to make a quick 8-bit propaganda-tar and/or to ask Mr_Saturn for a fighter-tar*

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-01, 07:45 PM
I'm suprised noone has mentioned Shadow yet, if you're looking for a master manipulator, you don't need to look any further than him really.

FoE
2007-10-01, 07:48 PM
I'm suprised noone has mentioned Shadow yet, if you're looking for a master manipulator, you don't need to look any further than him really.

And that's why he's Nale in the Playground!

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-01, 07:53 PM
But he'd make the perfect thief as well in my opinion - intelligent, manipulative and always twisting the rules in his favour.

BRC
2007-10-01, 07:56 PM
I don't really fit into any of them, I guess I'll sit out this contest.

DraPrime
2007-10-01, 08:37 PM
Awww, poor BloddyRedCommie. Someone looks like they need a free god sword. Here you go:

http://content.answers.com/main/content/wp/en/7/76/Swordopolis.GIF

The Extinguisher
2007-10-01, 10:19 PM
Me for Fighter.
C'mon, do yah really need to think that one through?

Who is the bumbling idiot who gets by on sheer power?
Flame Master Axel!

Who is prone to trademark bursts of insight on something?
Flame Master Axel!

Who, if given the chance, would the Black Mage winner viciously befriend?
Flame Master Axel!

Who uses fire to make dead things (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=060727)?
Flame Master Axel!

The choice is clear. Nominate me for something...
I don't remember what.

Vuzzmop
2007-10-01, 10:23 PM
Vote Vuzzmop the destroyer for Black Mage! End the need for a horrible bloodbath!

Raistlin1040
2007-10-01, 10:51 PM
I'm officially pushing for a Dragonlance in the playground. Not only have I never won an award (Not even a Maggy!), the closest I've ever been was in Wizard I got 3rd. Dragonlance catergories.

Raistlin ITP
Tanis ITP
Tasslehoff ITP
Kitiara ITP
Berem ITP
Sturm ITP

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-01, 11:10 PM
Nominate Korith for Black Mage.
Highlight his post in nomination thread for proof.
Nominate Eldritch Night for Garland in the playground.

C'mon, who doesn't see me as a semi-incompetent Evil Overlord?

Lord Herman
2007-10-02, 12:54 AM
For those who haven't read 8-Bit Theatre, here's the wikipedia article on the main characters: linky! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Light_Warriors_%288-Bit_Theater%29)

White Mage is at the top of the page of supporting characters: also linky! (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Characters_of_8-Bit_Theater)

blademaster42
2007-10-02, 06:46 AM
Hey everyone, Nominate blademaster42 for fighter in the playground!

Reasons?
1. I like swords. A lot. (even before it was cool!)
2. I'm a chump. ('cept when I'm not.)
3. I always mean well. (at least most of the time.
4. I occasionally detract from my own arguments. (okay, very often...)
5. I want to be fighter in the playground (which may be grounds for number two...)

Sword-chucks for everyone who nominates me!

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 06:48 AM
Who, if given the chance, would the Black Mage winner viciously slaughter?
Flame Master Axel!

But black mage is our friend!

blademaster42
2007-10-02, 06:54 AM
Yes he is. He's always been our friend.

Volug
2007-10-02, 07:01 AM
YAY! i pretty much got the nominations:smallbiggrin: !

Then when its the weekend ii got THE BEST campaigning speach EVER!:smallwink:

Artemis97
2007-10-02, 07:04 AM
I notice I've gotten a few nominations for White Mage, now I wonder if it's because I try to be nice or because I often mess things up royally even if I mean well.

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-02, 07:09 AM
YAY! i pretty much got the nominations:smallbiggrin: !

Then when its the weekend ii got THE BEST campaigning speach EVER!:smallwink:

You know what? That made me smile.:smallsmile:

I mean MasatoHyuga has that signature for so long now, and he was always asking to be Red Mage...

And now look how happy he is!:smallbiggrin:

He totally deserves it!

Volug
2007-10-02, 07:15 AM
You know what? That made me smile.:smallsmile:

I mean MasatoHyuga has that signature for so long now, and he was always asking to be Red Mage...

And now look how happy he is!:smallbiggrin:

He totally deserves it!

:smallbiggrin:

Im always happy! though I am more then happy right now!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallcool: ... they need a smilie with a red hat on it.... that would be the best!:smallbiggrin: :smalltongue:

I'll have to nominate tonight btw, im busy today and cant find enough time:smallwink:

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 07:17 AM
*hugs Masato*

Congratulations, it finally happened.

Volug
2007-10-02, 09:29 AM
Oh yeah. Where did you get your siggys? i want one!:smallbiggrin:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-02, 03:48 PM
swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,s words,swords,swords swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,s words,swords,swords swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,s words,swords,swords swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,swords,s words,swords swords.... huh a contest yay!!!

Nonimate me for fighter in the playground!!

Shadow
2007-10-02, 04:18 PM
Garland:
ShadowI don't even know what 8 bit theatre is, lt alone who Garland is.
I have to assume from the Black Mage, Red Mage, White Mage that this is some sort or Final Fantasy spin off that I'm unfamiliar with.
I'll also have to assume that this is some sort of slight aimed against me by EK. :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 04:23 PM
Oh yeah. Where did you get your siggys? i want one!:smallbiggrin:

The Chili God made mine. It's drawn sword-chuckery at its best!

Volug
2007-10-02, 04:25 PM
gotta PM him.. though i can live without:smallsmile:

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 04:27 PM
Do you even need a sig? There's a better chance of my butt exploding into a shower of purple sword-chucks than you losing.

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-02, 04:33 PM
You know, having to process six requests for propaganda siggies takes a while.
*Whacked out*
Time for a break. Only two more to go! This is probably going to be my most productive contest yet.

Volug
2007-10-02, 04:53 PM
You know, having to process six requests for propaganda siggies takes a while.
*Whacked out*
Time for a break. Only two more to go! This is probably going to be my most productive contest yet.

You can do it!:smallsmile:

Raiser Blade
2007-10-02, 05:01 PM
*Sets exloding purple swordchuck grenade*

*Duct tapes to dragonprimes butt*

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-02, 05:32 PM
Well, I'm done niminating - if ya'all noticed.

If you want to be nominated into one of my empty slots, or be nominated into an already-filled slot, PM me and we'll hammer out a contract.

Er- agreement, yes, agreement.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-02, 05:32 PM
I don't even know what 8 bit theatre is, lt alone who Garland is.
I have to assume from the Black Mage, Red Mage, White Mage that this is some sort or Final Fantasy spin off that I'm unfamiliar with.
I'll also have to assume that this is some sort of slight aimed against me by EK. :smallbiggrin:

Garland is the first major villian they face. a sort of quasi-incompetent evil overlord.

Lord Magtok
2007-10-02, 05:40 PM
Garland is the first major villian they face. a sort of quasi-incompetent evil overlord.

That sounds like a very accurate description of myself, oddly enough. Maybe I should run for him. :smallconfused:

Alarra
2007-10-02, 05:43 PM
See...when I think incompetent evil overlord....I certainly don't come up with Shadow. You, maybe. Hmm...or Helgraf. :smallwink:

The Extinguisher
2007-10-02, 05:47 PM
But black mage is our friend!

Of course. By viciously slaughter I meant viciously befreind. Obviously.

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 06:56 PM
Of course. By viciously slaughter I meant viciously befreind. Obviously.

You don't fool me! You want all the hugs for yourself!

*Sets exloding purple swordchuck grenade*

*Duct tapes to dragonprimes butt*
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb22/dragonprime/purple.jpg

Thes Hunter
2007-10-02, 08:27 PM
Looks like I am going to have to put the whip to Trog to make me a nomination thingy to go in my sig, or maybe I need to whip out the 'ol illustrator skills myself. :smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 08:41 PM
What are you going Thes?

Zeb The Troll
2007-10-02, 08:43 PM
What are you going Thes?*looks at Thes's avatar* Isn't obvious?

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 08:45 PM
*looks at avatar*

Hmmm, fighter. You'll need sword chucks. Here you go! *gives sword chucks to*

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-02, 08:53 PM
You sure? I could've sworn she'd go for White Mage.

I mean, swords aren't really that different from sledgehammers, once you really get down to the fine points of each.
They both begin with S, for one thing.

Not to mention all of that Bow Chicka Bow-Wow and the resulting Oh My God Please Don't Kill Me that White Mage tends to get into.

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 09:04 PM
I mean, swords aren't really that different from sledgehammers, once you really get down to the fine points of each.
They both begin with S, for one thing.

What? How could you say such a thing? They're blah blah blah blah blah pointy blah blah blah blah pizza blah blah blah blah-chucks blah blahblah. blah blah blahblah blah blah blades blah blahblah blahblah blahblah blah blah sma****y smash smash! blah blahblahblah blah blah stabbity factor blah blah blah. blah blah sushi blah blah black mage blah blah blah boom sticks. blah blahblah blahblah conclusion blah blahblah. And that is why swords and hammers are completely different.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-02, 09:06 PM
*is playing the quiet game*

DraPrime
2007-10-02, 09:10 PM
*joins in*

(whoever doesn't post the longest on this thread wins, k' raiserblade?)

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-02, 09:17 PM
Don't reply! It's a trap!

Supagoof
2007-10-02, 09:55 PM
Did I just see a Thes pop in here? :smallconfused:

Nah, can't have been. Although.....*heads to Random Banter to see if Trog has returned to the show....* :smallamused:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-02, 10:06 PM
Nominate Eldritch Knight for Garland in the Playground. He's the only competent Incompetent Evil Overlord! (as in, competent at BEING Incompetent. It's not a double negative!)

Volug
2007-10-02, 10:40 PM
Nominate Eldritch Knight for Garland in the Playground. He's the only competent Incompetent Evil Overlord! (as in, competent at BEING Incompetent. It's not a double negative!)

Hope you like cooking:smallbiggrin:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-02, 10:46 PM
Just don't put Mountain Dew in my vat of Acid....

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-02, 11:31 PM
Buaaah...

Okay. That's it. No more banners. I've made six. That's plenty.

Now to sit back and watch the fruits of my labour ripen a little.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 08:24 AM
So: as nominee (of sdome sort) for White Mage and Thief I say; one: I'm da Rogue is clearly the Thief, but naturally, I will run against her nd get a Maggie (again:smallamused: ) and for White Matge, well, whatever that is Vote For Curly as White Mage itp.
And free healing and White Magey stuff will be yours. And stuff; I'll give a virtual cookie as well.

Supagoof
2007-10-03, 08:28 AM
Curly - You'll get my vote everytime if you give me a squid bone. :smallamused:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 08:35 AM
Curly - You'll get my vote everytime if you give me a squid bone. :smallamused:

[I]Oh Gods ohgods ohgods! DO I give him one or do I send him to ZP. Do I tell him they won't exist? Win or stick to my beliefs...win or stick...winwinwinwinwinwinwin! No! They don't exist.[/innerthoughts]

"I'm sorry, but theydon't exist. Although as ZP, my best friend, believes in them for no apparent reason I'll point you in his direction. Bellief can be so strong it makes things true you know."

Plus, I'm so Theifly Magetastic I snuck past my Colleges' firewalls.

Volug
2007-10-03, 09:41 AM
Got my banner:smallbiggrin:

YAY! ^_^

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-03, 09:58 AM
So, Curly...:smallamused:

You run against me just to run against me?:smallamused:

Supagoof
2007-10-03, 10:19 AM
I tried ZP. :smallamused:

MasatoHyuga, your banner is missing something....

It should read "MasatoHyuga for Red Mage in the playground. Duh." :smallbiggrin:

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 10:48 AM
So, Curly...:smallamused:

You run against me just to run against me?:smallamused:

So, Roguey, you run against me to run against so I can run against you to run against you and win...
I run to win, but IF I lose, I think you will beat me. Besides, you're already Hayley and we all know what Hayley is...
And I will win - in one of those categories. This is not 100% accurate and if you're reading this you clearly have waaay too much time on your hands. And the subliminal message here is Vote for Curly as White Mage and Thief itp. Vote, vote, vote!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-03, 11:21 AM
See what I'm holding, you 'lil sexy pirate?

Yeeeesss... It's the "Thief itp" shiny golden trophy:smallamused:

...You think I'm gonna give it? So easily? A GOLDEN trophy?

Come and get it, babe!:smallamused:

(yes, I have waaaay to much time to read your white letters:smalltongue: )

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 12:38 PM
*Taps the 'thief' on the back*
Excuse me but you appear to have missed that enormous pile of treasure over there."
There is a large pile of treasure behind her which is an illusion.
"Maybe you need to go get a spot check huh?" While Da Rogue is distracted Curly yoinks the trophy off her.

FoE
2007-10-03, 01:00 PM
CurlyKitGirl turns a corner and sneaks into an alley, breathing heavily. I'm da Rogue's shouts have faded into the distance; the sly CurlyKitGirl has given her pursuer the slip.

She smiles and stares down at her shiny new prize. But her smile disappears when she realizes something wrong: there's no "Thief in the Playground" title on the front of the trophy.

She looks it over, from top to bottom. The trophy is smooth and featureless, except for some barely-discernible text scrawled on the bottom. CurlyKitGirl has to squint her eyes in order to read the message.

It says: "What you didn't realize is that the Face of Evil is a spellcaster. Guess what spell I prepared this morning? That's right: Explosive Runes. Sucker."

And suddenly, the alley shakes with the force of a loud boom, and flames erupt out on to the street beyond.

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 01:06 PM
"Gaah! I singed my clothes. And my hair." What FoE didn't realise was that as a nominee for White Mage she can heal herself and cast spell stuff too. ALthough she does admit that she wasn't expecting Explosive Runes trophies.
"Now to create anoother diabolically healworthy plot to get my rightful trophies..."

Zar Peter
2007-10-03, 01:21 PM
I want to point out what an amazing thief Curly is! I mean, there must be a load of squid bones all over the world because there are so many squids but Curly stole them all just to prove that she's right!
But I will get one! One day I will find one squid bone which Curly overlooked and than I can prove that I am right and she's wrong!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 01:22 PM
Neevvveeeeeeeerrrrrr!!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 02:40 PM
Meanwhile, Eldritch Knight is in his fortress working on a new fiendish plan to take over the playground.

First, I'll kidnap Alarra, and force her to give me access to her Mod powers. Then, I'll ban everyone who stands in my way. Then, I'll bribe the Giant, giving me supreme control over the forums! No one can stop me! NO ONE! MUHHAHAHAHA! I AM INVINCIBLE!

CurlyKitGirl
2007-10-03, 02:56 PM
Stare in awe at my banner. We worship Dr. Bath.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-03, 03:32 PM
And I'll be the third wheel guy in the Theif competition, it seems.

No. Really. Vote for thanatos. Did you even read the T&C? It says it. right there. "Vote for thanatos5150 for Thief itp". You have to. Contractual obligation. *Wonders how many people actually went to check.*

But. ya know - if I smear Da Rogue (Which would only be too easy), Curly will win, and I just can't find a way to smear curly, except that I've never seen anything remotely rogueish - much less Thiefly - about her - sans the piratey avatar.

Yeah, vote the underdog, because sometimes, he deserves to win! Vote thanatos5150!

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-03, 04:01 PM
Hey, guys, read my banner!

Vote me and you will not get all this treasure!

unstattedCommoner
2007-10-03, 04:08 PM
Hey, guys, read my banner!

Vote me and you will get all this treasure!*

*Terms and conditions apply. Limit one per customer. Nominal value 0.001 copper pieces. No purchase necessary. Decision of referees is final. No correspondence will be entered into. Offer not open to da Rogue's agents or servants or their families. Void where prohibited by law. Value invested may go down as well as up. da Rogue is regulated by the Thieves Guild.

Fixed. :smallbiggrin:

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-03, 04:33 PM
Meanwhile, Eldritch Knight is in his fortress working on a new fiendish plan to take over the playground. I'm sorry. Now there is no way I'd ever possibly vote for you for Garland.

Because Garland is actually seriously incompetent. He makes a mockery out of evil. And you're concocting a half-decent evil plan.

No. Just no.

Volug
2007-10-03, 04:35 PM
It would be cool if EVERY vote was for me for Red Mage In The Playground.

Would i be the first? It would be cool reguardless though:smallbiggrin:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry. Now there is no way I'd ever possibly vote for you for Garland.

Because Garland is actually seriously incompetent. He makes a mockery out of evil. And you're concocting a half-decent evil plan.

No. Just no.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but how could I POSSIBLY kidnap Alarra? C'mon, if you think that would work, you might want to factor in the Law of Averages. Also, do you really think the Giant would let someone take absolute dictatorial power over these boards? That just means my plans aren't grandious enough. Better factor in a Ninja Death Squad to take the Giant as well. Oh, and also kidnapping Roland. St. Jude, too..

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-03, 04:40 PM

Would i be the first? It would be cool reguardless though:smallbiggrin:

Unless I'm somehow bribed to vote for you, I'm going to vote for someone else just to vote for someone else, so it ain't happeneing.
(Trading votes is usually an excellent idea, you know).

Also: Squid bones exist. I've seen them.

Dr. Bath
2007-10-03, 04:42 PM
But Garland isn't grandious and incompetant. He's just incompetant. No vote for you for a non-existant category.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 05:58 PM
Actually, he is grandious. See, if you're just an incompetent evil overlord, you wouldn't be able to gather any of the resources Garland has available to him, second, he has allies, intending to use them for his purposes, but he is the one that ends up being used.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-03, 06:41 PM
(Trading votes is usually an excellent idea, you know).

And it's also against the rules. Bribing s different than flat out trading.

I know i lose the qiet game but i must uphold my fighter honor and keep this fair.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-03, 06:53 PM

I know i lose the qiet game but i must uphold my fighter honor and keep this fair.

OF COURSE flat-out vote trading is aginst the rules. Doesn't make it less of a good idea. Subtlties, my friend. Subtlties and manipulation.

Moff Chumley
2007-10-03, 08:08 PM
OKAY. I HAVE NOT LOOKED AT THE SMBG FORUM FOR ONE WEEK. AND YOU START AN 8-BIT ITP WITHOUT ME?

Yes, I realise that Sad-Average-Self pitying Mage has not joined the light warriors yet. BUT HE WILL!

DraPrime
2007-10-03, 08:25 PM

Ha! I win the silent game!

mockingbyrd7
2007-10-03, 09:03 PM

Would I be the first? It would be cool reguardless though:smallbiggrin:

How cocky, overconfident, arrogant, conceited, brash, and self-important do you have to be to post something like this?

I'm kidding, of course, of course!

*sniffle* Nobody ever votes for me for anything. You guys all hate me!
...OR, on the alternative, I'm relatively new to the SMBG forums. Meh, either way.

Anyways, I don't read much 8-Bit, but I think I've read enough to understand the five choices. Correct me if I'm wrong:

Fighter: A complete idiot who loves swords and shiny things, playing into the cliche that Roy hates.
Black Mage: Much like Belkar, a lecherous murderer with the attention span of a newt. Except Belkar is more "I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT!" while Black Mage is dark and sinister.
Red Mage: A cheerful mage, sort of like Elan? I'm not really sure, actually.
Thief: A former bandit, and an elf. That's all I know.
White Mage: ???

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-03, 09:09 PM
White Mage: ???

White Mage is nice regardless of who you are.

Alarra
2007-10-03, 09:14 PM
Except to Black Mage cause he keeps hitting on her.

And Red Mage is a bossy know it all, with complicated incompetent plans.

(that is..unless the comic has changed since I stopped reading 2 years ago)

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-03, 09:33 PM
Yes, Red Mage is grandiosely incompetent. Garland is just plain incompetent.

Nominate Eldritch Knight for Red Mage itp. Because it actually makes sense that way.

Fleeing Coward
2007-10-03, 09:40 PM
And thief is actually
the crown prince of Elfland

SurlySeraph
2007-10-03, 09:41 PM
Red Mage is portrayed as basically the ultimate powergamer. A major theme of 8-Bit is the power of belief: if you believe in something enough, you can do it. For example, Fighter at one point is able to fly because he believes "Gravity has been slain" and a character named Black Belt breaks pretty much all the laws of physics just because he doesn't understand them. Red Mage believes the world operates on basically the DnD system. He carries around a "character sheet" for himself, and changes stuff on it whenever he needs a skill he doesn't have. It isn't clear whether Red Mage's character sheet truly does affect reality, but it seems to.

White Mage is extremely benevolent, but has slowly become increasingly disillusioned. She realizes that the Light Warriors are basically evil, she's surrounded by idiots, her religion is somewhat misleading (she actually created the universe, by accident), and her efforts to save lives are often futile. At one point she tries to become evil, but gives up on it.

Black Mage is about as sociopathic as you can get. He tries to kill everyone. He has extremely powerful magic. His signature spell is the Hadoken, which creates an enormous explosion; he acquired the Hadoken by sacrificing nine orphans to a dark god, and the Hadoken is powered by love. That is to say, it drains love out of the universe and turns it into pure destructive energy; every time Black Mage uses the Hadoken, the divorce rate goes up. And he uses it frequently. If I remember correctly, Black Mage invented the term "stabbity death," and repeatedly tries to murder Fighter and Red Mage for annoying him, though he's usually too scared of Thief to try to kill him. Black Mage's face is always covered, because it is so freakishly non-Euclidean that a mere glimpse of it drives a child insane. Black Mage later goes on to kill that child's parents... twice.

Thief is about as evil as Black Mage. He is insanely kleptomaniacal, and eventually steals more money than actually exists. He is big on lawyering - when he joined the other Light Warriors, he made Fighter sign a contract on their behalf that entitles Thief to leadership all the money any of them ever receive. He often adds fine print so small that it cannot be seen without a microscope. Thief is also highly racist against all non-elves; he sees humans, even his "friends," as little more than tools or cattle, and (with Black Mages help) nearly drives the Dwarven race to extinction. Thief can steal things from the future, things that don't actually exist, thoughts, souls, and more. Perhaps the line that best sums up Thief's evil: when Black Mage complains about how Thief is keeping the group on the edge of starvation by hording their money, Thief answers "You can eat and sleep when you're dead."

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 10:03 PM
Fine, I'll go for Red Mage. It's true, that's probably what I'm best suited for.

Volug
2007-10-03, 10:50 PM
Fine, I'll go for Red Mage. It's true, that's probably what I'm best suited for.

gooooooood luuuuck:smallbiggrin: . you will need it:smallbiggrin: :smallwink:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-03, 10:51 PM
I had wanted to go for Black mage, but people seem to think I'm better suited for Red Mage.

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-03, 10:58 PM
Well, to be honest, MasatoHyuga is Red Mageitp.
Occasionally, when I try to type "MasatoHyuga" I start typing "Red Mage."
I'm not kidding.

Volug
2007-10-03, 11:00 PM
I had wanted to go for Black mage, but people seem to think I'm better suited for Red Mage.

I'm so going to get this, though good luck. I just rolled a Diplomacy check to write my spech for when its voting time.
It's so good i'll be voted for in all other catagories:smallbiggrin: .

okay maybe not but its the best speach i ever wrote, and i'm top in debate class ( i hate it though...). And i've been campaigning for the past month.
exuse me while i add skill points check my diplomacy score
Vote me Red Mage itp! I have free +42 Febreeze of idiotic strength for everyone who votes for me!.

Volug
2007-10-03, 11:01 PM
Well, to be honest, MasatoHyuga is Red Mageitp.
Occasionally, when I try to type "MasatoHyuga" I start typing "Red Mage."
I'm not kidding.

THANKS!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: somebodys probably got HAS my vote.

Shadow
2007-10-04, 12:33 AM
Yes, Red Mage is grandiosely incompetent. Garland is just plain incompetent.

Nominate Eldritch Knight for Red Mage itp. Because it actually makes sense that way.Heh :biggrin:

And the universe makes sense again!....
Black Mage is about as sociopathic as you can get. He tries to kill everyone.And now it all makes sense why I was nominated....
Thief is about as evil as Black Mage. He is insanely kleptomaniacal, and eventually steals more money than actually exists. He is big on lawyering -
*snip*
Perhaps the line that best sums up Thief's evil: when Black Mage complains about how Thief is keeping the group on the edge of starvation by hording their money, Thief answers "You can eat and sleep when you're dead."
And now that makes sense as well.

Thanks Surly!

*mental note*
Masato's avvvie looking like the red mage doesn't mean he's like him at all....

*mental note #2*
Vote EK for Red Mage.

blademaster42
2007-10-04, 06:22 AM
Uggh, not a single nomination. Ah man... I'm just going to drop out of the running.

So's I can go play me some drownball!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 06:55 AM
Heh :biggrin:

And the universe makes sense again!....And now it all makes sense why I was nominated....
And now that makes sense as well.

Thanks Surly!

*mental note*

*mental note #2*
Vote EK for Red Mage.

Now, my friend, you may have made a diplomacy check to write your speech, but even you must admit that I am superior in that area. In almost every WW game we've been in, Shadow's been a clear rival to me. If I can gather his support, which would have required an EPIC diplomacy check, what chances would you have against me? Besides, I am the last surviving member of an ancient clan of Red Mages, and you, my friend, are just an imposter.

Volug
2007-10-04, 07:22 AM
Now, my friend, you may have made a diplomacy check to write your speech, but even you must admit that I am superior in that area. In almost every WW game we've been in, Shadow's been a clear rival to me. If I can gather his support, which would have required an EPIC diplomacy check, what chances would you have against me? Besides, I am the last surviving member of an ancient clan of Red Mages, and you, my friend, are just an imposter.
*looks at sheet*
Funny how you just barely remembered it and had to ask what Red Mages where. You can't just barely say your a Red Mage, it takes years of traning to get accostumed to the system and logicness of it. Not mention the hat.... its all about the hat...... and the recognition....
How can you the last of the clan when you just barely decided? I for one decided 3 years ago. And worked hard for the moment i could earn recognition such as this. I had to switch around my stats so much im getting carple tunnel as a freaking feat.... with no bonuses.

I'm clearly the one for the job, I've made my decision. It's not all about the speach, I wrote it to try to get people to vote for me. Even i will get alot of votes already. You can't win:smallamused: the dice is in my favor.

Vote for me:smallbiggrin:
now that might have not been outstanding but the resoning is gold!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 08:07 AM
When did I ask what Red Mages were? I've always known who Red mage is, and what Red Mages stand for. Did it ever occur to you that Red Mage is a lying, cheating scumbag who made that up to manipulate the person he was talking to? I read 8-bit theatre. You can't deny that Red Mage's source of power is not the dice, but the force of his own imagination. My imagination is effectively a LIMITLESS source of power. I've currently maxed my CHA and WIS, making me a far more effective leader than you. Also, I possess the leadership feat, and have been able to recruit Shadow as a Cohort. Where's your Cohort? Where's your Leadership feat? Also, I posess one of the most powerfully evil and nasty epic spells out there. A little thing called 'Nailed to the Sky'. Perhaps you've heard of it? I'd be willing to demonstate.

Volug
2007-10-04, 09:00 AM
I don't need a cohort, I got a friend, who is with me when i need him and saved my life more then once. So i dont need a feat to gain its benifets:smallwink: . He's a great guy and a great cousin.

And Red Mage Is good, if not Nuetral not 'Evil' As you said above.
And he can't use epic spells. Red Mages use spells from both white and black magic but CANT cast any epic or high level ones.

I'm a good man, if you dont vote for me cause of my great likeness towards my cousin. Fine, don't.

However i will become Red Mage itp.

And mind you have you seen my campaign setting? that recruired alot of imagination:smallsmile:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 09:27 AM
Ah.. but you forget, Red Mage is all about Maximizing potential, and minimizing weakness. I did not say Red Mage himself was evil, I said the spell was evil. You are quite right in that he is neutral, as what else could you be using both white and black magic? Where does it say that he is not capable of casting Epic magic? If he's prevented from casting Epic spells, then that is a spectacular weakening of his potential. It seems to me you have put some limits on the Red Mage character, when he is in fact designed to achieve limitless amounts of power with minimal effort. I also direct your attention to my friend Shadow here, someone well suited to being Black Mage. He's tiny, and he's got a hair trigger. Now, what was that you were saying about being Red Mage itp?

Volug
2007-10-04, 09:29 AM
Ah.. but you forget, Red Mage is all about Maximizing potential, and minimizing weakness. I did not say Red Mage himself was evil, I said the spell was evil. You are quite right in that he is neutral, as what else could you be using both white and black magic? Where does it say that he is not capable of casting Epic magic? If he's prevented from casting Epic spells, then that is a spectacular weakening of his potential. It seems to me you have put some limits on the Red Mage character, when he is in fact designed to achieve limitless amounts of power with minimal effort. I also direct your attention to my friend Shadow here, someone well suited to being Black Mage. He's tiny, and he's got a hair trigger. Now, what was that you were saying about being Red Mage itp?

Yes, minimizing weaknesses. Thats why i have ANOTHER friend that made me a magic item to cast 'wish' as a spell-like ability 3 times a day!:smallbiggrin:

YAY FOR BUDDIES!!!

EDIT: i didnt put those weaknesses down, Square Enix did. Blame them:smalltongue:
And im tired:smallsigh: Can we stop? i get pleanty more amunition if you want to continue

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 09:37 AM
It is clear that in terms of magical strength we are evenly matched. However, I am superior in terms of tactical ability and strategic planning, traits which are essential to the character of Red Mage. He is after all, the brains of the outfit.

Volug
2007-10-04, 09:40 AM
It is clear that in terms of magical strength we are evenly matched. However, I am superior in terms of tactical ability and strategic planning, traits which are essential to the character of Red Mage. He is after all, the brains of the outfit.

That i agree on, you do have that.

HOWEVER, did you beat every Fire Emblem game on the HARDEST difficulty WITHOUT anyone dying? (besides parts they were supposed too)
That recuires HUGE amounts of tactical ability... and i cant stop playing them...... Soo.... very.. .fun.....
Though there is no way to prove it, i did, belive it or not.

Though i sware it is true... i cant lie.... PM if you want to know.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 10:37 AM
Playing Video games is no fair reflection of tactical or strategic skill, as it is by nature a repetative system from which you can easily learn and adapt to such a point that you are unbeatable. No, the tactical and strategic skill I speak of is against a living, breathing human mind. I have played all the Risk games yet released, Axis and Allies, and Twilight Imperium III. All of these games require a strong strategic mind, and significant tactical ability. Though I end up losing more games then I win, All the opponents I have played have been impressed by my resiliance, and the surprising strategies I have employed. The same goes for when I play multiplayer RTS and FPS games.

Volug
2007-10-04, 12:06 PM
Playing Video games is no fair reflection of tactical or strategic skill, as it is by nature a repetative system from which you can easily learn and adapt to such a point that you are unbeatable. No, the tactical and strategic skill I speak of is against a living, breathing human mind. I have played all the Risk games yet released, Axis and Allies, and Twilight Imperium III. All of these games require a strong strategic mind, and significant tactical ability. Though I end up losing more games then I win, All the opponents I have played have been impressed by my resiliance, and the surprising strategies I have employed. The same goes for when I play multiplayer RTS and FPS games.

Age of Empires 3 (rank is Brigader), Axis and Allies (LAN battle 10wins 1 loss).
If you see me on age of empires 3 message me:smallbiggrin:

EDIT: still none the less, playing Fire Emblem does still increase your tactical mind. Its like a traning simulator. Now i can play them all flawless and the battles are USUALLY differnt every time. It doesnt matter if it becomes easy, if it does, that means you just got better. Try playing one of them on hard mode (execpt the gamecube one thats easy regardless) and prepare to scream...... when you get to high levels and if your trying to keep everyone alive. It is a good pure tactical game and it helped my tactical skills. I play RISK LotR edition almost perfectly due to my mad skills at keeping troops alive and positioning them.

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-04, 01:22 PM
And he can't use epic spells. Except for that Hadoken that he cast that one time. (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=060103)

I can't play video games without looking up the cheat codes. :smalleek: *Runs away*

Draken
2007-10-04, 02:48 PM
Umm, just checked the nominations thread and noticed a few nominations for Black Mage.

Is that a compliment or an insult? :smalltongue:

I don't know if I will campaign, sure, I play the maniac every now and then, but I am usually ponderated, cold, methodical, and I hate daggers.

Other than that, meh, got my spells of utter desvastation, moments of rage, sarcastic coments.

*Is considering a small campaign*

DraPrime
2007-10-04, 03:49 PM
I was bored, so I counted the nominations. And unlike most smart people, who count with their fingers, I counted swords hung up on my wall.

Fighter
SurlySeraph-3
Raiser B1ade-11
Dragonprime-12
Wadledo-1
Cap'n Decken-1
Zeb the Troll-5
Atreyu-1
Vespe Ratavo-7
Thanatos5150-1
Supagoof-2
Ganurath-1
Andre Fairchild-1
Magtok-1
Angle Sword-2
Flame Master Axel-3
Castaras-1
Tannish_2-1

Black Mage
Lord Magtok-9
Death, your friend the Reaper-10
Scorpina-4
Sauros-7
Draken-6
Grizzt-1
Korith-3
Rex Idiotarum-3
Darius Midnite-1
M0rt-1
Castaras-2
Shadow-6
B-Man-2
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins-2
Moon Called-1
Supagoof-1
Tannish_2
Shadow of the Sun

Red Mage
Masato Hyuga-28
Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins-1
Xylric-1
Alarra-1
Wadledo-1
Eldritch Knight-4
Supagoof-1
Em Blackleaf-1
Vael-1
Renegade Paladin-1
Ichneumon-1

Thief
I'm da Rogue-24
Lord Magtok-2
Thanatos5150-7
CuryKitGirl-6
Face of Evil-1
Castaras-1
Alarra-1
Smellie Hippie-1
Sneak-1
Shadow-2

White Mage
Artemis97-9
Zephra-3
Haruki-Kun-4
CurlyKitGirl-7
Em Blackleaf-10
Alarra-11
Castaras-2
Atreyu-6
Vael-2
A Rainy Knight-1
SurlySeraph-2
Amiria, Countess of Misspelling-2
I'm da Rogue-1
EmeraldRose-1

My eyes hurt from counting swords. They're so shiny. After all, I do polish them daily

Almighty Salmon
2007-10-04, 03:52 PM
Make that 11 for Raiser B1ade. I just nominated him aswell.

Volug
2007-10-04, 04:17 PM
Except for that Hadoken that he cast that one time. (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=060103)

I can't play video games without looking up the cheat codes. :smalleek: *Runs away*

Ah... i forgot that one, so yes. that one time. (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=060103)
My mistake, i have to leave it at that since there is no point in arguing that:smallbiggrin:

Still It would be the best day ever if i won!!!! I would be 10X's more happier then i normally am. and im always happy!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

EK does deserve to be nominated.... But I've been working hard to become Red Mage itp before i knew stuff like this existed, i even had a Red Mage avatar before this one. And my sig had other stuff saying about it too.
EK is doing a good job:smallsmile: i have to admit. Though after my hard work can i just have 1 single award? this is the only one im aiming for and probably the only one i can acually qualify for:smallsmile: .

Vote MasatoHyuga for Red Mage in the Playground!! or he'll send his army of Robot Lincoln Ninja's at you. Well maybe not, but he does have one:smalltongue:

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-04, 04:31 PM
Whoa, the Fighter category is booked! Even I have a nomination!

Black mage sees Death and Magtok in close competion.

Red Mage sees MastaoHyuga clearly in the lead, with the only other playgrounder with more than one vote being Eldritch Knight.

Thief is pretty much cut between three playgrounders, I'm da Rogue!, myself, and CurlyKitGirl in order of most nominations, with Rogue being the clear favorite.

White Mage's top candidates are Alarra, Em, and Artemis97, all within one nomination of each other, with an honorable mention to CurlyKitGirl, two nominations behind Artemis.

Looks like some of these races are going to be close!

DraPrime
2007-10-04, 04:33 PM
I have a message for all those running for Red mage that aren't Masato Hyuga.

Resistance is Futile

Volug
2007-10-04, 04:34 PM
:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: I'M SO EXICTED!!!!!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

I can't stop being happy! the only way to make me sad is to not vote for me:smallfrown: .

I'll live wont i? I'm almost sure im going to win, not to sound rude im just so excited!:smallbiggrin:

Best of luck to all of you!!!! i REALLY wish i could vote more then once to be honest...... (Da Rogue or Thantos!?!?!? ARRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!)

Volug
2007-10-04, 04:36 PM

Resistance is Futile

Dude.... you rock... that made my day!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

HAPPY!!! BE HAPPY!!!!! I AM!! YOU DO IT!!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

sorry, i know im insane in the happiness department:smallsmile: .
Just so glad i found something i acually have a Really good chance of winning!!!! I suck at sports and get nervous when im doing things like this, but im not! yay!:smallbiggrin:

....Hard to believe im a 16 year old teenager huh? .......

DraPrime
2007-10-04, 04:38 PM
Dude.... you rock... that made my day!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

HAPPY!!! BE HAPPY!!!!! I AM!! YOU DO IT!!!!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

sorry, i know im insane in the happiness department:smallsmile: .
Just so glad i found something i acually have a Really good chance of winning!!!! I suck at sports and get nervous when im doing things like this, but im not! yay!:smallbiggrin:

....Hard to believe im a 16 year old teenager huh? .......

YAY! Have some commemorative sword-chucks. *gives commemorative sword-chucks*

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-04, 04:40 PM
....Hard to believe im a 16 year old teenager huh? ....... Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Volug
2007-10-04, 04:40 PM
YAY! Have some commemorative sword-chucks. *gives commemorative sword-chucks*

*hands out Febreeze products and D30's and D20's*

D30's are unessasary but fun to play with if its a hombrew weapon or spell!!!:smallbiggrin:

Volug
2007-10-04, 04:41 PM
Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Now dont be rude! I'm doing good in school, great social life. What i meant by that was that most kids in my school are emo people.... and swear 10 times every sentence.... Swearing doesn't fit into that catagory its bad!

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-04, 04:46 PM
Best of luck to all of you!!!! i REALLY wish i could vote more then once to be honest...... (Da Rogue or Thantos!?!?!? ARRRRRGHHHHHHHH!!!!)

The choice is clear. Vote Thanatos, its a contractual obligation. I'll be voting for Da Rogue becuase I can't vote for myself, but EVERYONE ELSE should vote Thanatos.

*Flashes pearly whites, complete with cheesey ping noise*

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-04, 04:46 PM
Now dont be rude! I'm doing good in school, great social life. What i meant by that was that most kids in my school are emo people.... and swear 10 times every sentence.... Swearing doesn't fit into that catagory its bad!

And what I meant is that it doesn't matter a bit what your age actually is, you can always afford to bring out your inner child and jump around excitedly like you're on a sugar high.

Heck, I still hide under the teacher's desk, and I've only got one more term left in high school.

Can't wait to find out what hiding under the lecturer's desk in uni's going to be like.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 05:07 PM

Resistance is Futile

Said the Borg Queen to Janeway.

Oh wait... did I just infect your entire collective with a virus? Hmmm..

Please not, how talkative is Red Mage? If you look at my opponent, he is posting a lot in this thread, whereas I say what needs to be said, and leave it at that. There is such a thing as over exposure, and if you keep telling people to vote for you, you may eventually lose their votes. As to why I should be Red Mage in the playground? If we are going to have Shadow as Black Mage, would you rather have Masato as Red Mage, or me, someone who provides a unique counterbalance to Shadows extreme sociopathic homicidal paranoia? I don't know about you, but common sense dictates you'd want someone who could contain a sociopathic paranoid murderer with delusions of grandeur. Someone, perhaps, who could turn those delusions into reality, and thus keeping said individual under control.

Vote for me, or I'll let Shadow out. (And give him his knives.)

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 05:09 PM
Omagad.

MasatoHyuga with all this effort got 28 nominations, and I got 24!?!?!?!?

Love ya, guys.:smallbiggrin:

Volug
2007-10-04, 05:11 PM
Said the Borg Queen to Janeway.

Oh wait... did I just infect your entire collective with a virus? Hmmm..

Please not, how talkative is Red Mage? If you look at my opponent, he is posting a lot in this thread, whereas I say what needs to be said, and leave it at that. There is such a thing as to Shadows extreme sociopathic homicidal paranoia? I don't know about you, but common sense dictates you'd want someone who could contain a sociopathic paranoid murderer with delusions of grandeur. Someone, perhaps, who could turn those delusions over exposure, and if you keep telling people to vote for you, you may eventually lose their votes. As to why I should be Red Mage in the playground? If we are going to have Shadow as Black Mage, would you rather have Masato as Red Mage, or me, someone who provides a unique counterbalance into reality, and thus keeping said individual under control.

Vote for me, or I'll let Shadow out. (And give him his knives.)

For all we know... Shadow isnt BM in the playground, and Red Mage isnt his ally!!!!
plus, have you seen the 'Twinkin out' thread?
Red Mage talks non-stop. He has his own freakin' thread!!! where he answers questions!!!

plus, your clearly evil.... associanting willingly to Shadow...who is evil. And asking help from him.

I for one, would give him a good Mimic Hadoken for stabing me!!!!!

And you cant keep BM under control....ever.....not possible....

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-04, 05:15 PM
Omagad.

Its beacuse we love you, Rogue.
(Vote Thanatos) (Actually, we don't Love you (stupid English language and its not-enough words) Rogue, I'm just being cheeky - Vote for me!)

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 05:18 PM
Two words:

Absolute Power.

As long as BM understands that I can always just tweak my character sheet to counter anything he tries, he'll be helpless. You'll note that BM is the one who suffers the brunt of everything, and that Red Mage is generally able to brush such things off. It's simply a matter of using the knowledge one posesses to the greatest personal benefit. Simply put, if BM thinks he can learn something from me, he's not going to do anything to me. Even if he thinks of me as a meatshield, that means he's not going to do anything to harm me directly.

As to Red Mage not being an Ally to Black Mage: They travel together, they fight the same battles, and they share mutual enemies. How does that not make them Allies?

I'm da Rogue!
2007-10-04, 05:26 PM
Thanatos.... :smallamused:

"You are not prepared..."

Raiser Blade
2007-10-04, 05:36 PM
Ooops i just realized i had forgotten to give the illustrious Chilli_God credit for the banner in my sig.

Anyways fixed.

P.S. Dragonprime doesn't have three leafed clovers but i do.
Don't worry dragonprime you'll find one someday.

http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/2035608936.jpg

SurlySeraph
2007-10-04, 08:11 PM
Omagad.

Eh, you don't seem like Thief to me. That's a compliment, by the way... you're obviously CG, while Thief is probably Neutral Evil. You would steal everything that isn't nailed down or on fire, yes, but you wouldn't ninja flip kick everyone in your way. You wouldn't unleash your Law Ninjas on everyone in sight until the Law Ninjas starve to death because you never bothered to spend money on feeding them. You aren't the kind of person who steals souls.

I hope? (Don't mind me, in 2 different DnD games I played I was a paladin in a group with an evil Rogue who had a Ring of Hidden Alignment. And who didn't tell me about that OOC. I'm paranoid about these things).

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-04, 09:01 PM
I'm more tempted to Peg Theif at Lawful True (Also known by me as True Order, Ordered, and Black-touched) or True Neutral, myself.

I can see your argument for Evil, though.

Volug
2007-10-04, 11:07 PM
Two words:

Absolute Power.

As long as BM understands that I can always just tweak my character sheet to counter anything he tries, he'll be helpless. You'll note that BM is the one who suffers the brunt of everything, and that Red Mage is generally able to brush such things off. It's simply a matter of using the knowledge one posesses to the greatest personal benefit. Simply put, if BM thinks he can learn something from me, he's not going to do anything to me. Even if he thinks of me as a meatshield, that means he's not going to do anything to harm me directly.

As to Red Mage not being an Ally to Black Mage: They travel together, they fight the same battles, and they share mutual enemies. How does that not make them Allies?

I'll answer the second first.
Yes, they do. I wasnt able to clarify in time before i did the things i need done. They do travil together, same enimies and such. They are allies, but not in a certain way. Red Mage Would most likely save himself if they were in danger. If in fact he would it would be manly for HIS benifet. Example 'Hadoken'.

What im trying to say here is... YOU HAVE HIM AS A FREAKIN COHORT!!!!
BM wouldn't do that... ever.... i doubt RM would do that either. I can POSSIBLY see theif... maybe. Probably Fighter too. Red Mage can 'tweak' his character sheet to adapt to any situation, thus become a stregth point for spells if needed or for hand-to-hand combat depending on the situation.

Also....:smallamused: Red Mage twists the rules!!!! NEVER, under any circumstances (or extremely rare....very very rarely) breaks them. As the 'Dee M' would find out and kill Him(In other words 'Boot' his 'Player').
He bends the rules! And tries not to let the 'Dee M' find out. So your 'Maxing out my stat scores' would get you killed (or 'Booted'). Mine however just switched his dexterity mod with is Charisma mod to do campaigns.

Correct your catching on, and alow me to clarify and add some things.
Yes, Red Mage can counter his attacks. Only once though. That is your weakness. However thanks to my EPIC EPIC EPIC level friend here that my bud made. I was able to obtain a magic item that allows me to cast 'Wish' As a spell like ability. Therefore i can cast 'Hadoken multiple times'. And literally bend BM to my will.... Though i wouldn't want to keep him around due to his 'Backstabing' Atitude. Its called being smart, and logical. So what your doing is opening yourself up to an attack. Even though there is a small chance of this. It can happen, there for I make sure that all weekness have TONS UPON TONS or PERFECT protection on my weaknesses. I also have enought to maximize my strengths if they be one at a time to adapt to a situation or even it out as the situation calls for.

Another thing, im honest with my character sheets, it has 'Aproximent' stats. By aproximent i mean, kinda close to real life stats. Though some are really good (DEX is normally 16... no joke im crazy like that) i transfered it to CHA so i can type all this stuff to prove im the Red Mage itp. I'm only LvL 2. However due to having good friends and others to get me things with no trouble. I have lots of great stuff, that maximize my stats to crazy potential. Take feats i acually need. And maximize and switch skill points as needed. I now think i proven my point that im the best canidate for Red Mage itp. however if you would like to through some other stuff at me. Make a point you 'Think' You can nail me with, try.... However Red Mage Like to get on with the game, do what needs to be done. and 'stop the barrage of Out-of-Character talk'. Lets get on with the game, roll some dice, and see how it turns out.

Have any other things i forgot to counter, or put up points so i CAN counter them continue.... However, i don't like arguing. Lets get on with the game, and forget about this 'out-of-character talk'. This will be fun to see:smallamused: :smallbiggrin: :smallsmile:

Volug
2007-10-04, 11:30 PM
To say that i am for other people for other spots itp. I can't just Campaign myself:smalltongue: . This doesn't express my views of who i like/hate itp.
I think your all nice guys, Though these are the ones who i think are good for the spot.

I will say these guys are up for the taking...

Fighter:... hard... though DragonPrime been my bud, he'll most likely get my vote... ITS SO HARD TO DECIDE WHEN EVERYONE IS PERFECT FOR THE SPOT!!!! You'll all get my vote:smallsigh: . I really wish to do that, but its not in the rules.... *looks for possiblity to 'Bend' Rules.

White Mage:EM BLACKLEAF!!!!!:smallbiggrin:

Theif:Da Rogue!!! or Thantos!!!! cant decide......... so...very...hard...

Black Mage:Death, your friend the Reaper
(i personally don't like BM... doesnt mean i dont like Death though:smalltongue: .....)
Oh yeah... i got a barrier around me that blocks out any attack/person that will do me harm (a la 'Wish' ). With all loopholes sorted out so it won't cause me pain
GOOD LUCK!!!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 11:34 PM
Four words:

You broke the rules.

Wish CANNOT duplicate ANY epic effects. You yourself have said that the 'Hadoken' spell is epic level. You cannot do anything with the Wish spell that would be more powerful than wish itself. I direct your attention to the EXACT wording of the wish spell.

From the D20 SRD

Even wish, however, has its limits.

A wish can produce any one of the following effects.

Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 8th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
Duplicate any other spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 7th level or lower even if it’s of a prohibited school.
Duplicate any other spell of 5th level or lower even if it’s of a prohibited school.

You may try to use a wish to produce greater effects than these, but doing so is dangerous. (The wish may pervert your intent into a literal but undesirable fulfillment or only a partial fulfillment.)

Red Mage does not do anything that he does not believe he can control. Using wish to cast an epic spell increases the chances that something will go wrong, and cause disaster to himself and anyone near him. The Self-preservation instinct would hold one back from any near suicidal risk.

QED

Volug
2007-10-04, 11:39 PM
Four words:

You broke the rules.

Wish CANNOT duplicate ANY epic effects. You yourself have said that the 'Hadoken' spell is epic level. You cannot do anything with the Wish spell that would be more powerful than wish itself. I direct your attention to the EXACT wording of the wish spell.

From the D20 SRD

Even wish, however, has its limits.

A wish can produce any one of the following effects.

Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 8th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
Duplicate any other spell of 6th level or lower, provided the spell is not of a school prohibited to you.
Duplicate any wizard or sorcerer spell of 7th level or lower even if it’s of a prohibited school.
Duplicate any other spell of 5th level or lower even if it’s of a prohibited school.

You may try to use a wish to produce greater effects than these, but doing so is dangerous. (The wish may pervert your intent into a literal but undesirable fulfillment or only a partial fulfillment.)

Red Mage does not do anything that he does not believe he can control. Using wish to cast an epic spell increases the chances that something will go wrong, and cause disaster to himself and anyone near him. The Self-preservation instinct would hold one back from any near suicidal risk.

QED

...*cough*...... Don't you read? i SAID that i will use my mimic ability to mimic the 'Hadoken'. Then use 'Wish' To replenish my once-a-day mimic ability. Replenishing an ability isn't serious. also, i doubt i will need more then one blast, i can do two if needed though. So no harm done! once BM is gone i won't need to use it:smalltongue:.
It says nothing with or against it. so yet another rule bend!!!!

try again? Though i am getting tired of this.... get on with the game..... blargh....

Volug
2007-10-04, 11:50 PM
Your probably typing up something now.. but i gotta say.

NO MORE ARGUING!!! let's let the players decide!!!
Arguing like this isn't getting us nowhere besides spawing unessary things that will weakin our moral!

We must not be weakened!!! even you will agree with me. However it will take awile for such things to happen to me... a very very long time...

I don't want anyone to hate me. Lets stop for now and take a break, RELAX!
It's all about fun right? and no sense fighting something going on in this direction...
I keep putting up good points, then you forget about those and come up with new ones that i counter.

LETS STOP THIS! What you lack is Logic. If you don't have that... well your screwed. It's logic to calm down and relax! It's logic to let it go for a couple days and maybe take another poke at it now and then.

Sorry if i made you mad at me... don't be mad at me! everyone on this forum is a nice guy. So i don't want to be the bad guy!

sorry if i insulted anyone. Your all cool:smallsmile:

EDIT: im going to bed now. If your still deadlocked into continuing... PM me and lets not get anyone else involved in this k?:smallsmile:

No need to get angry over matters like this!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-04, 11:53 PM
That's the thing, I am relaxed. I am using logic.

Nowhere did you mention your mimic ability. All you said was, (And these are your exact words)

Yes, Red Mage can counter his attacks. Only once though. That is your weakness. However thanks to my EPIC EPIC EPIC level friend here that my bud made. I was able to obtain a magic item that allows me to cast 'Wish' As a spell like ability. Therefore i can cast 'Hadoken multiple times'.

I do not see any menion of your mimic ability.

Volug
2007-10-05, 12:01 AM
That's the thing, I am relaxed. I am using logic.

Nowhere did you mention your mimic ability. All you said was, (And these are your exact words)

I do not see any menion of your mimic ability.

Ah... yes, you are correct. I forgot to put it in, my bad.

However it still stands at the same point.... No matter that i didn't put it there. I was wrong about me putting it in there. I thought i did. But still, it was mentioned and is still applied REGUARDLESS, even if i did acually do it in the manner mentioned in my abnormaly huge post.
It's still stands.... And is still valid... you gained nothing from this.
If you had logic, you would have saw that and would be able to acually admit that you were wrong.
I AM NOT ALWAYS RIGHT!! In order to minimalize flaws i must know them. To know them is to sometimes make mistakes... some of them i cant afford, but they help regardless. Red mages Can't afford to let there weaknesses get in the way, so we train to overcome them at our low levels, to get rid of them. You see a red mage never stops learning, there is infinantes amount of knowledge for them to maximize their stats and become more powerfull. Everyday they learn something to make them better, no matter how small. We trying to do the impossible and become powerfull with no weaknesses. To do this takes a lifetime, but pays off in the end. That is what we strive for, to maximize or abilities and have no weaknesses, To possess perfect knowledge of everything, We are striving for great things. I do not possess PERFECT logic. However i do have lots of it and am able to use it to full potential. (the only case is that i botch... or get a low roll). I will become better, and one of these ways is too get this award. I will become better and strive to do these things. We will become the greatest power-gamers ever known!!! VOTE ME FOR RED MAGE ITP!!!!!*bows and throws his hat into the air..... Relizing what he did he quickly snatches it from the crowd*

No more of this. Lets get rest and be resonable and not to argue about pointless things!
But, I'm tired... i dont want to argue pointless things. It doesnt make me gain anything! nothing at all! why do it? It doesn't make logical sense....

EDIT: Read the post again... i forgot some things again!!!

Dallas-Dakota
2007-10-05, 12:12 AM
Posted............and Masato, Eldritch : Its just an contest, its awesome I admit, but just an contest, so please post shorter posts that I am bothered to read.

Volug
2007-10-05, 03:40 PM
Posted............and Masato, Eldritch : Its just an contest, its awesome I admit, but just an contest, so please post shorter posts that I am bothered to read.

It is. Thats why i've been asking to stop for the past 2 days now.....

I i slept for almost 10 hours.... thats a record for me:smallbiggrin: .

EDIT: sorry for the isanely long posts. I get carried away in detail... that i sometimes for get to add. I will be amazed if someone accaully bother to read every bit of it. And they would be voting for me:smallbiggrin:

.... okay im done.... for now....

DraPrime
2007-10-05, 03:44 PM
I'll never look at a dolphin the same again. Wait, this just gave me a great idea for a weapon. PORPOISE CHUCKS!
Only a true Fighter in the Playground would be able to think of something this awesome.

Volug
2007-10-05, 10:30 PM
.... Is it me? or were we supposed to be talking? I hate the silence!:smallbiggrin:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-05, 11:48 PM
"Better to be silent and thought a fool, then open your mouth, and remove all doubt."

Lord Herman
2007-10-06, 04:39 AM
...oh dear, I totally forgot to count the nominations yesterday. Sorry, guys :smallredface:

Volug
2007-10-06, 10:21 AM
:smallbiggrin: YAY! i've been nominated!

Congradulatoins to everyone that was nominated! Let's have a party! My sister baked cake!:smalltongue: :smalltongue: :smallbiggrin:

Draken
2007-10-06, 10:22 AM
Well, nominated with the least number.

I think I am actually flattered, Black mage is not a guy you would be honored to be like...

Now, to campaign or not to campaign... People seen to prefer Death anyway.

The Extinguisher
2007-10-06, 01:05 PM
I won something! Yay! I haven't been this happy since becoming the drownball champ!

Castaras
2007-10-06, 02:44 PM
As I said in the previous thread, "Nominate/Vote for me!" spam will be ignored completely. Please do not send this stuff to me, I already get too many pms.

Thank you.

Volug
2007-10-06, 02:47 PM
I think i'll be working on my campaigning... if i acually need it:smallbiggrin:

What does everyone else think?:smallconfused:

I'm probably only going to post a little bit or spoiler alot cause for some reason i can't stop typing up huge posts.....
Maybe its cause i read the "Twinkin' out" Colom in 8-Bit to much....

EDIT: @^ & V: i don't PM campaign.... It's annoying i used to get alot myself when i wasn't running for something.

The_Chilli_God
2007-10-06, 02:55 PM
As I said in the previous thread, "Nominate/Vote for me!" spam will be ignored completely. Please do not send this stuff to me, I already get too many pms.
Thank you. I hope you send flavorful hate mail to those that do PM-campaign you.
Or at least spitefully vote for someone else.

FoE
2007-10-06, 03:10 PM
So it looks like I'll be in the running for Red Mage in the Playground. Well, there's a contest I stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning. :smalltongue:

People: don't give MasatoHyuga a landslide! Throw away your extra votes at the Face of Evil! Because he's clearly the best choice for runner-up! :smallamused:

Volug
2007-10-06, 03:14 PM
So it looks like I'll be in the running for Red Mage in the Playground.

People: don't give MasatoHyuga a landslide! Throw away your extra votes at the Face of Evil! Because he's clearly the best choice for runner-up!
Face of Evil running for RM itp chances
Red Mage itp: No....
Red Mage itp runner up: yes!

i'm clear choice, however if im winning by 25 votes i'll be glad to cast mine for you:smalltongue:
If it doesn't effect my chances of winning. I WANT THIS AWARD!
It will give me Quest EXP!!! sweet... sweet.... quest exp.... *drool*

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 03:54 PM
So it looks like I'll be in the running for Red Mage in the Playground. Well, there's a contest I stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning. :smalltongue:

People: don't give MasatoHyuga a landslide! Throw away your extra votes at the Face of Evil! Because he's clearly the best choice for runner-up! :smallamused:

Oh come on. You aren't nearly incompetent enough. You might qualify in the crazy department, but that's it. Take this as a compliment.

Castaras
2007-10-06, 03:56 PM
Here's the thing.

MastatoHuyga is running for Red Mage. He's pretty competent at it though, isn't he? Therefore, he can't be the incompetents Red Mage if he's competent at being the incompetent Red Mage.

Volug
2007-10-06, 03:56 PM
I'll be posting my Campaigning stuff in a bit....

It's long..... i will spoiler it....

FoE
2007-10-06, 03:59 PM
I'm clear choice, however if im winning by 25 votes I'll be glad to cast mine for you:smalltongue:

You heard it here people: an endorsement from the top Red Mage in the Playground candidate himself! And when MasatoHyuga has a 25-vote lead, consider wasting those extra votes on your favourite evil outsider!

The Face of Evil: in the horse race to the "Red Mage in the Playground", he's sure to cross the finish line!

Volug
2007-10-06, 04:00 PM
Here's the thing.

MastatoHuyga is running for Red Mage. He's pretty competent at it though, isn't he? Therefore, he can't be the incompetents Red Mage if he's competent at being the incompetent Red Mage.

Red Mages are always competent with being Red Mages! how can they not?

However your missing the point. Red Mages themselves are not competent.
You've probably seen how we are..... though i can't, how can I? if i saw my own incompetance I wouldn't be running for RM itp you know?

Also Herman said that the people running don't have to be like the ones from 8-Bit or Final Fantasy. I have alot from both.

EDIT: thats part of my speach. I don't know my incompetance. If i did i wouldn't be very qualified for RM itp (8-bit wise). From what i've seen Red Mages either don't know they are incompetent. Or they don't know how or what they are incompetent with.

Also I'm still best for RM itp reguardless on how incompetant i am or not:smalltongue:

Castaras
2007-10-06, 04:08 PM
But you still know that you don't know that your competant at being incompetant. :smallbiggrin:
Yes, I'm just writing nonsensical posts here.
Therefore, you are not like Red Mage.
No need to pay attention to these posts. =D
So nyah. :smalltongue:

Volug
2007-10-06, 04:11 PM
But you still know that you don't know that your competant at being incompetant. :smallbiggrin:
Yes, I'm just writing nonsensical posts here.
Therefore, you are not like Red Mage.
No need to pay attention to these posts. =D
So nyah. :smalltongue:

I saw the white stuff:smallbiggrin:

I edited my post reguarding Red Mages who know they are somewhat incopetent.

They don't know... Heck i don't know... Though i do not go looking for it willingly as i am happy as i am. And i don't like messing with good things!

And competant at being incompetant is still being incompetant!:smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin: :smallbiggrin:

so nyah!:smallbiggrin:

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 04:13 PM
Wait, if Masato is Red Mage does that mean that he's a cross-dresser? Some of that clothing made me suspect it.

As for the fighter race, are any of the other candidates true masters of the two fisted monkey style? To they love sword-chucks as much as I do? Do they use the medoken attack? Do they help their enemies? Are they easy to scam? And most importantly, do they waste time watching Chicks in Chainmail? I'm pretty sure that the answer is yes for all of the above in regards to me.

Castaras
2007-10-06, 04:13 PM
Ah, fine, you win. :smalltongue:

But if you win, therefore you must be competant. But as the red mage is incompetant then - *gets shot multiple times*

Okay! Okay! I'll shut up now! :smallwink:

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-06, 04:20 PM
Speaking of which, Dragonprime: about that bridge I was going to sell you in Brooklyn...

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 04:21 PM
Oh no! You didn't turtle-proof it! That's what happened, right?

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-06, 04:23 PM
Yeah, something like that. Listen though, as per the contract, I'm going to be keeping your deposit. Don't worry, it will go to a good cause.

And by "Good Cuase", I of course mean Genocide.

Volug
2007-10-06, 04:24 PM
any way on with my speach!
------------
*rolls 'diplomacy' check* heheheh...this is going to be GOOD

Logic Log-ic -Noun

1). the science that investigates the principles governing correct or reliable inference.
2) a particular method of reasoning or argumentation: We were unable to follow his logic.
3) the system or principles of reasoning applicable to any branch of knowledge or study.
4) reason or sound judgment, as in utterances or actions: There wasn't much logic in her move.
5) convincing forcefulness; inexorable truth or persuasiveness: the irresistible logic of the facts.
*6) Person using great reason. See fig. 1

Fig. 1
http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k125/Yitsockl/redmage.gif
See? even dictionary.com thinks im worthy.

"In the arena of Logic, I fight Un-Armed"

I some of you haven't noticed but, Whenever you see Red Mage my name poped into your head.
If it hasnt before... it will now! - It's just logical, and i want to get my name into your head.
Another reason I'm worthy, +5/+5 Hat of Redness. Now how can you NOT go against someone with that kind of hat?
And some one with with these kind of stats at such a low level? (http://www.coyotecode.net/profiler/view.php?id=1284)
-It's just logical to vote for me... go with it.

*mental note*

*mental note #2*
Vote EK for Red Mage.
1) My avatar is cool, and yes simple, and it's not supposed to potray RM from 8-bit. But just a normal Red Mage.Also, Someone wasn't exactly right when he/she said... 'Doesn't mean he's like him at all...." yes, it doesn't mean I'm like him. However all of you have to admit that I am most like him out of all the nominees. This contest is for people like Red Mage from 8-bit right? Well i'm most like him, so vote for me!.

2) Vote EK? you say that abnormally huge arguement we had... ughh... dark times. I personally hate arguing, but, In those arguements i think I have proven my point that I'm the best for this award out of the both of us. Though I have to admit that EK is definatly good for a nomination, he deserves it. But not the grand prize alas....

so use these notes instead!
*mental note*
MasatoHyuga isn't exactly like The 8-bit Red Mage. Though he is the Red Magiest out of all of us.

*mental note 2*
Vote MasatoHyuga for Red Mage itp*

I have proven my point.... again, and again, and again. I've been campaigning for about over a month now. I have proven myself to be worthy of being called "A Red Mage".
So haven't I also earned the right to earn this award?

We Red Mages work for the best character sheets, the best stats, and the best combo of feats. We learn for all our lifes as we buy new books. We come up with cleaver ways to bend rules. Though they don't always work...... Our plans don't quite work out as well. I mean we switch all our stats to inteligence and most of the time our plans fail! The 'Dee M' isn't happy with me apparently....

".....It's all in the dice..."
The die has been cast..... Whats it going to be?

Vote MasatoHyuga for Red Mage in the Playground

Other stuff not about me being RM itp...
* #6 wasn't from dictionary.com and was made up by me for campaigning purposes... you have to admit that it was cool....
also the picture wasn't from them either, but for campaigning purposes... and it was good....

and sorry for the long read:smalltongue: .
If you bothered to read it all.

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 04:49 PM
Yeah, something like that. Listen though, as per the contract, I'm going to be keeping your deposit. Don't worry, it will go to a good cause.

And by "Good Cuase", I of course mean Genocide.

I knew I could rely on you Thanatos!

FoE
2007-10-06, 05:03 PM
Throw away your extra votes on the Face of Evil as the Red Mage in the Playground! He doesn't want the trophy, but when it comes to being second-best, nobody knows better than the Face of Evil how to be an upstanding silver medallist! He's the kind of almost-adequate-but-not-quite-good-enough candidate you can count on! :smallbiggrin:

Volug
2007-10-06, 05:20 PM
Throw away your extra votes on the Face of Evil as the Red Mage in the Playground! He doesn't want the trophy, but when it comes to being second-best, nobody knows better than the Face of Evil how to be an upstanding silver medallist! He's the kind of almost-adequate-but-not-quite-good-enough candidate you can count on! :smallbiggrin:

Or give him 1 vote and give the rest of your extra votes to me!:smallbiggrin:

Lord Herman
2007-10-06, 05:37 PM
There seem to be some complaints about people sending PMs to other forumites asking to be nominated. Please do not do this. You have your sig and this thread to campaign for votes - don't clutter up people's PM boxes with needless spam.

So if I catch anyone sending unsolicited PMs to get votes, they'll be thrown into the crocodile pit.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 06:07 PM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l49/thecheat2/nun-chucks.jpg

Vote for me i am the real fighter with the nun-chuks!!

Dragonprime only has inferior sword chucks!

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 06:14 PM
What the hell kind of fighter are you? You value nun-chucks over sword chucks? I, I , I'm speechless. How can you claim to be like fighter and call sword-chucks inferior? They're the ultimate weapon when combined with the two fisted monkey style medoken! You're an imposter!!!!!!!

No, seriously, how can you claim to be fighter while dissing sword-chucks. You pretty much just killed your own campaign by doing a very un-fighter like thing. If blackbelt was a position then I'd nominate you for that, but he isn't. So goodbye Raiser. I'll miss you! *hugs Raiser_B1ade*

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 06:25 PM
@^ Don't be jealous Dragonprime. Just because i thought of the ultimate "chuck" wapon before you did.

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 06:27 PM
Don't make up a fake argument.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 06:33 PM
Well what kind of fighter would run a smear campaign?

Thats not very fighterish.

Also my "nun-chucks" are the greatest achievement in all of chuckology*.

*Th sutdy of chucks?

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 06:45 PM
Say what you want, but you just rode your campaign into the ground. Besides, Fighter came up with sword-chucks after he saw some nun-chucks. He improved on them and made the greatest weapon of all time. So your argument is still faulty.

Saurous
2007-10-06, 06:51 PM
Personally, I don't think either of you deserve to be Fighter in the Playground. First off, Raiser_B1ade, you believe that sword-chucks are inferior to hitting people with nun-chucks. Fighter specializes in and has a fixation on swords! Not various forms of nunchaku!

Secondly, Dragonprime, a smear campaign? That's almost as un-Fighterish as the lack of a sword fixation. And since when did Fighter use logic constantly?
Perhaps I should just gut you both right now and get this silliness over with. :smallannoyed:

I be kidding, I be kidding. Don't hurt me.

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 07:28 PM
Yeah but chuck norris is like the most ultimate fighter ever. I think that fighter would agree.

Saurous
2007-10-06, 07:36 PM
...Riiight. I'm going to go contemplate that. When I'm done smoldering, I'll be back.

Vote Saurous for Black Mage in the Playground!

Volug
2007-10-06, 07:37 PM
...Riiight. I'm going to go contemplate that. When I'm done smoldering, I'll be back.

Vote Saurous for Black Mage in the Playground!

Do something evil then!:smallbiggrin:

nothing to me or you can be instantly oblitarated by my mad skittles!

Volug
2007-10-06, 07:41 PM
Oh yeah.

Herman, from what i've heard 'Death, your friend the Reaper' isn't going to be on these threads for awile.

So is he/she still in the competition? though i would mention it if it complicates things.

EDIT: if im wrong correct me.

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-06, 07:45 PM
Okay.

Vote for Em Blackleaf, White Mage in the Playground

I'm kind, caring, and I'd punch Saurous in to a wall. :smalltongue:

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 07:47 PM
Personally, I don't think either of you deserve to be Fighter in the Playground. First off, Raiser_B1ade, you believe that sword-chucks are inferior to hitting people with nun-chucks. Fighter specializes in and has a fixation on swords! Not various forms of nunchaku!

Secondly, Dragonprime, a smear campaign? That's almost as un-Fighterish as the lack of a sword fixation. And since when did Fighter use logic constantly?
Perhaps I should just gut you both right now and get this silliness over with. :smallannoyed:

I be kidding, I be kidding. Don't hurt me.

You forget that Fighter is immune to gutting, stabbing, exploding, shooting, drowning, or crushing of any kind. And it wasn't a smear campaign. It was pointing out why dissing sword-chucks was un-fighterish.

Saurous
2007-10-06, 07:51 PM
Okay.

But I don't like being smashed into walls. I seem to have forgotten that being Black Mage means being the universe's pincushion.

Volug
2007-10-06, 07:51 PM
Okay.

*looks to the 'Walls R' Us' building......*

uhhh.....huuuuh....

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 07:56 PM
Okay.

Why would you do that? Black Mage is such a great friend!!!!

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-06, 07:59 PM
Okay, okay, I'd punch him into a wall if he used cheesy pickup lines.

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 08:00 PM
Just talk to him near a strip club and then run away. He'll be to distracted by the strip club to do notice you running. Everyone wins!

Saurous
2007-10-06, 08:02 PM
What now? Are you saying I'm some creepy pervert? Not true.

I don't know about "pervert", but...

Volug
2007-10-06, 08:05 PM
What now? Are you saying I'm some creepy pervert? Not true.

I don't know about "pervert", but...

*cough* (http://www.nuklearpower.com/daily.php?date=010521)

you were saying?

Saurous
2007-10-06, 08:07 PM
...quiet, you. Do you want your your nonexistant children obliterated? :smallannoyed:

DraPrime
2007-10-06, 08:11 PM
Don't mind him Masato, Black Mage is always being funny!

Raiser Blade
2007-10-06, 08:17 PM
Hey Em do you work for UPS.....
I know i'm running for fighter but i couldn't resist

Em Blackleaf
2007-10-06, 08:25 PM
Hey Em do you work for UPS.....
I know i'm running for fighter but i couldn't resist

*Punches into a wall*
Oh, I'd better heal him.
*Heals*

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-06, 10:51 PM
Vote Eldritch Knight for Red Mage in the Playground! He's competently incompetent, and strives for the highest standards of Min/Maxing. Vote for me and I will use my skill in Knowledge: Tactics and Craft: Strategy to support you in this campaign. My skills are for sale to the highest bidder. Vote for me for Red Mage itp, and you will not be disappointed. Eldritch Knight - Twice as incompetent as the competition. (and in any election, that's a promise that's unbreakable!)

Volug
2007-10-06, 11:01 PM
Vote Eldritch Knight for Red Mage in the Playground! He's competently incompetent, and strives for the highest standards of Min/Maxing. Vote for me and I will use my skill in Knowledge: Tactics and Craft: Strategy to support you in this campaign. My skills are for sale to the highest bidder. Vote for me for Red Mage itp, and you will not be disappointed. Eldritch Knight - Twice as incompetent as the competition. (and in any election, that's a promise that's unbreakable!)

Red Mages work to increase their abilities. Not sell their skill to the highest bidder... ugh... what an insult unto my kind... I mean.... Working to save the world is bound to bring in major EXP. so i would go for that, and a big quest is another.
Also... how can you be a Red Mage if you know what your incompetent with? You just don't go yelling that around meaninglessly. I have no idea with mine, and i don't bother looking for it.
I already Min/Maxed my Hat... do you have a hat? i think not!:smallbiggrin:

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-06, 11:07 PM
Let me put it to you this way: Chances are the highest bidder will have some skill or talent that I do not have. What better way to gain more abilities then to set it up so that they come to you instead of you going to them? Much MUCH higher gains for VERY little risk. This, of course, is the essence of what the Red Mages are about.

Volug
2007-10-06, 11:14 PM
Let me put it to you this way: Chances are the highest bidder will have some skill or talent that I do not have. What better way to gain more abilities then to set it up so that they come to you instead of you going to them? Much MUCH higher gains for VERY little risk. This, of course, is the essence of what the Red Mages are about.

Yes, that is what they are about... but once again you didn't use logic.
85% of your employers are going to be rich fat guys who have lots of money and just want you to kill some random guy.... chances are they have lots of experianced and trained body guards. A person at you low level couldn't handle it.

the other ones are rich overloards, who can kill you in an instant. I wouldn't try anything till im at a high level. Though i do have my 'wish braclet', but still wouldnt risk my life till level 10. So i can then gain dominion over their dominion.

As for them coming to you.... is stupid Red Mages DO NOT need others to do there dirty work. Party members are the closest thing that this could happen in. Once again.... a Red Mage hiring Henchy's...... stupid.... so stupid... using them wont gain you skill points or EXP.

That is NOT what being a Red Mage is all about, its about Maximizing YOUR potential, and lowering weaknesses and having the best character stats possible. NOT having others do your dirty work.

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-06, 11:25 PM
Actually, being a Red Mage is about gaining a lot of power as quickly as possible. If I can get control of an insanely powerful artifact without leaving the comfort of my own home, so much the better. It's all about balancing the risk with the reward. Why should I risk my own life for power when expendable NPCs are a dime a dozen? If you look at the 'Quest Givers', most of them are probably wise Red Mages who get other people to do their dirty work so that they can take all the credit and gain all the power.

FoE
2007-10-07, 01:09 AM
Here's a funny 8-Bit re-enactment of the Dungeons and Dragons skit by the Dead Ale Wives that used to be on Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHdXG2gV01k

Don't worry, there's nothing on here that's inappropriate. Satan worship is mentioned a couple times, but it's pretty tongue-in-cheek.

Oh, and vote I'm da Rogue for Thief in the Playground.

Lord Herman
2007-10-07, 02:59 AM
Oh yeah.

Herman, from what i've heard 'Death, your friend the Reaper' isn't going to be on these threads for awile.

So is he/she still in the competition? though i would mention it if it complicates things.

EDIT: if im wrong correct me.

If you're referring to Death's announcement in Random Banter, that was a rugby-related joke. Death is still around.

Volug
2007-10-07, 08:56 AM
Actually, being a Red Mage is about gaining a lot of power as quickly as possible. If I can get control of an insanely powerful artifact without leaving the comfort of my own home, so much the better. It's all about balancing the risk with the reward. Why should I risk my own life for power when expendable NPCs are a dime a dozen? If you look at the 'Quest Givers', most of them are probably wise Red Mages who get other people to do their dirty work so that they can take all the credit and gain all the power.

Yes, gaining as much power as possible.... But once again. LOGIC!

If you want to gain a powerful artifact, and decide to hire some cheep NPCs. The NPCs are going to be low level and are NOT going to get any artifact worth anything any time soon. They are too low level. If you hire those that are hire level. Whats stoping them from taking your money AND your artifact? Nothing........ So why you just do it yourself once your good enough level, Or team up with a close friend you can trust. Make a party if needed. And if you just hire them and make them protect you while they fight.... you are not going to get very much EXP. A Red Mage DOESN'T need others to do his dirty work. The only other reason(s) this would happen is if. You are in a party, this is normal as long as you are helping and gaining the EXP. And also... ( I did this) Oh look... here comes some super high level Goody Goody cleric, and he says, "Oh looky here, this magic item is to great for me to hold. Hey Red Man! Do you want a magic item that will give you ultimate power at no cost to you?" He's a good cleric... no scam.... TAKE THE OFFER! thats something you can and will benifet from with no absolute cost to you.

Volug
2007-10-07, 08:57 AM
If you're referring to Death's announcement in Random Banter, that was a rugby-related joke. Death is still around.

Dang..... that guy is EVIL!:smallbiggrin:

smellie_hippie
2007-10-07, 09:53 AM
Smellie_Hippie, you have been nominated...

http://home.planet.nl/~hdgoede/tdg/StickArt/Contests/8Bit_RedMageNominee.png

Are you friggin kidding me!? :smallconfused: I haven't even LOOKED at this contest!! :smallamused:

Knock yourself out MasatoHyuga. I don't expect that I'll be competing...

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-07, 10:33 AM
Vote Eldritch Knight for Red Mage in the Playground. I've been around these boards long enough to know what is needed. As Red Mage, I will tweak my stats to meet the needs of my party. As Red Mage I remain dedicated to the development of absolute power with minimal corruption. As Red Mage, I will destroy all who stand in my way for a modest sum of XP and loot!

And to my esteemed opponent. You're only 2nd Level? You seem to assume a great deal about me. I am a 8th level sorcerer, 2nd level fighter, and 4th level Eldritch Knight. I hold more power in my pinky than you hold in your entire body. What makes you think you stand a chance against me? I have ensured that I am able to kill any monster that dares face me with minimal effort. I singlehandedly saved the entire villiage of Eagle's Talon from annilation by an Imperial Goblin Army. I have also TAMED a troll. What have you done?

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-07, 10:38 AM
Vote thanatos5150 for Thief itp. I have even stole restfulness from my future self, as I've been working quite literally for 24 hours, now!
(Although the past 12, its been moving with occasional "brain is an oroborus" breaks)

Volug
2007-10-07, 10:40 AM
Well, so far you got what I had 3 years ago. Even after all that talk.

And nice try at switching the conversation:smallamused: .

Vote MasatoHyuga for Red Mage itp! because he's competent at being an incompetent Red Mage! And he has 10 times the logic anyone else has thats running for Red Mage itp!

Eldritch Knight
2007-10-07, 10:57 AM
Notice how he evades the question, and fails to give specific examples of his achievements. Notice how he claims to have 10 times the logic anyone else has. Tell me, how can you quantify that? Logic is not a thing that can be measured numerically. Also, if you're so competent at being incompetent, you're not really incomptent are you? Whereas I succeed through strategic manipulation of reality and a lot of luck.

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-07, 11:04 AM
I was gunna vote Masato, however, Masato and Edlritch Knight's bickering is making me lean towards voting for FoE.

Volug
2007-10-07, 11:05 AM
Notice how he evades the question, and fails to give specific examples of his achievements. Notice how he claims to have 10 times the logic anyone else has. Tell me, how can you quantify that? Logic is not a thing that can be measured numerically. Also, if you're so competent at being incompetent, you're not really incomptent are you? Whereas I succeed through strategic manipulation of reality and a lot of luck.

Logic CAN'T be numerically calcualated, what I said ment that it was an estement(geez my spelling sucks) of amounts of logic. In other words I am able to think things logically 10 times better then everyone else in the Red Mage catagory. It's not quantifiying logic, but the thinking of logic.

And you can't be something if your incopetent at it. If that was the case the Red Mage catagory wouldn't exist. Or it may be differn't. So I am Competent at being a Red Mage, since a Red Mage is incompetent, I am incompetent. See its not exactly the person, merely being a Red Mage makes you incompetent if you are competent at being a Red Mage.
If that logic was to big for you allow me to explain in simple terms....
YOU saying you are incompetent for all this..... DOESN'T make you a Red Mage, as you need to be competent at being a Red Mage to acually be one. Then THAT makes you incompetent.

any questions?

Volug
2007-10-07, 11:06 AM
I was gunna vote Masato, however, Masato and Edlritch Knight's bickering is making me lean towards voting for FoE.

I agree.... somewhat, just Eldritch got on my nerves a litttle.......... ughhhhh.... must..... make... will save.....
guuhhh.... I'll stop

Volug
2007-10-07, 11:10 AM
*ugh* sorry for what I said EK, I'm getting too caught up.
My bad, however lets stop again. And let the others decide, as arguing is just making everyone mad and annoyed. So lets put this behind us

I'm sure we can agree with at least that.

FoE
2007-10-07, 12:02 PM
I was gonna vote Masato, however, Masato and Eldritch Knight's bickering is making me lean towards voting for FoE.

Heh. So I got nominated for Red Mage in the Playground. Yay for pity votes! :smallbiggrin:

Seriously, though, don't make me win Red Mage in the Playground. I have only a vague idea of who Red Mage is (I did play and wrap the original Final Fantasy, though) and I'm not interested in the title. The only reason I'm letting my name stand is because I expect to be slaughtered in the polls.

Besides which, I think Masato's head would literally explode if someone beat him.

Here's my entire campaign strategy: folks, when Masato has 20-plus votes, consider throwing away your extra votes on the Face of Evil. He's a pretty versatile demon (he's a shapeshifter, after all) and he's fairly incompetent as well (just ask his boss). Plus, he's red.

Don't give MasatoHyuga a landslide! Throw your extra votes at the Face of Evil! 'Cause it's the only way any of you are going to get your pets back. :smallamused:

Volug
2007-10-07, 12:16 PM
Heh. So I got nominated for Red Mage in the Playground. Yay for pity votes! :smallbiggrin:

Seriously, though, don't make me win Red Mage in the Playground. I have only a vague idea of who Red Mage is (I did play and wrap the original Final Fantasy, though) and I'm not interested in the title. The only reason I'm letting my name stand is because I expect to be slaughtered in the polls.

Besides which, I think Masato's head would explode if someone beat him. :smallamused:

Here's my entire campaign strategy: folks, when Masato has 20-plus votes, consider throwing away your extra votes on the Face of Evil. He's a pretty versatile demon (he's a shapeshifter, after all) and he's fairly incompetent as well (just ask his boss). Plus, he's red.

Don't give MasatoHyuga a landslide! Throw your extra votes at the Face of Evil! 'Cause it's the only way any of you are going to get your pets back. :smallamused:

YAY! I feel loved! ((and yes... it would blow up and then the fabric of reality would be broken and mankind will be forever non-existant))

Though only if I have a for sure win:smallbiggrin: .

*gives everyone hugs since he is happy*

Shadow
2007-10-07, 12:30 PM
Dude, you took the words rght out of my freaking mouth.

smellie_hippie for Red Mage!

Because he doesn't even care!

[edit]
Masato:
It's called the edit button.
Please learn to use it.

Castaras
2007-10-07, 12:34 PM
Dude, you took the words rght out of my freaking mouth.

smellie_hippie for Red Mage!

Because he doesn't even care!

Gonna have to agree with that. :smallbiggrin:

Smellie Hippie for Red Mage! :smallamused:

Volug
2007-10-07, 12:34 PM
[edit]
Masato:
It's called the edit button.
Please learn to use it.

The only edit button I know of is the one on my online character sheet:smallbiggrin:
And don't be rude! This is a place to socialize, not to critisize! Even though i accidently did, I have already apologized for it.:smallbiggrin:

Volug
2007-10-07, 12:36 PM
Gonna have to agree with that. :smallbiggrin:

Smellie Hippie for Red Mage! :smallamused:

Smellie Hippie doesn't care at all. So how can he be called Red Mage itp if he isn't even one or remotely like one?:smallbiggrin:
Though who am I to say that, I'm getting that award even if it takes even more blood and guts and lots of pencils....