PDA

View Full Version : Warforged Variant-Runeforged

Sphinx6448
2019-04-06, 06:54 PM
Hello
I would like everyone's help I've been working on this race reviewing templats and other races to make a caster oriented warforged race thats good but not broken

Runeforged LA+1
Construct, Living Construct Subtype,
Medium size
30ft land speed
Int+2 Cha+2 Wis-2. Runeforged are more intelligent and have stronger personalities, nut are less hardy than there more common kin.

HD. Darkvision. Fast Healing
1-3. 60ft_________2
4-7. 60ft_________3
8-11. 90ft_________4
12+ 120ft________5
There abilities are brought about by magic runes that are etched into the Runeforged's body and are powered by it's will, as the the Runeforged grows older and more powerful so to do the runes.

Composite Plating RoE pg8
Light Fortification RoE pg9

Runic Warding-The Runeforged gains an untyped bonus to it's AC and its SR as it's HD increase.

HD. AC. SR
1-7. +4.___ 4+lvl
8-11. +5____5+lvl
12+ +6____6+lvl

JNAProductions
2019-04-09, 11:19 AM
Assuming this is 5e then I would suggest adding a subrace to the warforged
Runeforged
You were built to control arcane magic with a verity of runes itched into your body. You might be warmage, arcane crafter, or inventor.
• Ability Score Increase. Your Intelligence score or your Charisma score increases by 2.
• Runic Blast. As an action you create a explosion of magic energy around you. All creatures within 10ft of you must make a Dexterity save. The save equals 8 + your Constitution modifier + your proficiency bonus. A creature takes 2d6 damage on a failed save, and half as much damage on a successful one. The damage increase to 3d6 at 6th level, 4d6 at 11th, and 5d6 at 16th level. After using your runic blast, you cannot use it again until you complete a short or long rest. This damage can be fire, cold or force.
• Integrated Spell Focus. Choose a spell focus relevant to your class. This spell focus is integrated into your body, and cannot be disarmed unless you are incapacitated. You must have your hands free to use this integrated spell focus.

I don't think this is 5E.

Sphinx6448
2019-04-22, 04:27 PM
I don't think this is 5E.

Sorry this is meant to be for 3.5