PDA

View Full Version : Everybody Loves Cantrips! [Spells]

pyrefiend
2007-10-01, 06:33 PM
Hi all. I really like cantrips, so I decided to make some and post them on the homebrew board. Enjoy! Oh, and feel free to post your own.

Imperfection
School: Transmutation
Level: Sor/Wiz 0
Casting Time: 1 standard action
Range: Touch
Target: Creature touched
Duration: 1 round/level
Saving Throw: Fort Negates
Spell Resistance: No

You reach out to your foe and taint him a bit with arcane energy roll 1d6. This spell deals one ability damage to a random score as shown by the roll of the d6.

1-Strength
2-Dexterity
3-Constitution
4-Intelligence
5-Wisdom
6-Charisma

Summon Kitten
School: Conjuration
Duration: 1 round/2 levels
Saving Throw: none
Spell Resistance: Yes

As the name implies, this spell summons a kitten. It is a tiny animal with 2 hit points and no attack. Although relatively useless in combat, it is very cute. Anyone attempting to harm a kitten or harm someone holding a kitten takes a -1 moral penalty on the attack roll to do so.

Minor Destruction
School: Evocation
Range: 10 ft.
Duration: Instantaneous

This spell only effects objects. It inflicts 1d6 force damage on any nonsentient, non-biological object within 10 feet.

Pigment
School: Transmutaion
Target: Surface Touched
Duration: Permanent
Saving Throw: Will negates (harmless)

This spell changes up to 3 square feet of surface area to a color of your choosing. If the surface area is on a sentient being, the creature receives a will save to resist the effect. If the surface area was translucent before you cast the spell, it remains thranslucent, but a new color. A tre seeing spell reveals the true color of the surface.

Cold Snap
Casting Time: 1 full-round action
Range: Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Effect: 30 ft radius
Duration: 1 minute/level

Cold Snap lowers the ambient temperature by 30° within a 30ft. radius.

Transmute Water to Acid
Effect: 1 Flask of Acid

This spell transmutes any flask of regular water into acid. The acid is fairly weak, it only deals 1d6 acid damage, but it also deals 1 point of splash damage to adjacent squares when thrown as a splash weapon.

Pacify
School: Enchantment
Target: One Humanoid
Saving Throw: Will Negates

This spell makes the subject more willing to work with you. You receive a +4 circumstance bonus on diplomacy and intimidate checks made in regard to the subject.

Negative Energy Beacon
School: Necromancy
Target: One Living Creature

You fill a living humanoid with resonating negative energy that makes it a preferred target for the undead. Mindless undead will attack the creature if they are not restrained and if their orders permit them, and all undead receive a +1 moral bonus on damage rolls made against a target marked by a negative energy beacon.

JackMage666
2007-10-01, 07:41 PM
Imperfection

You reach out to your foe and taint him a bit with arcane energy roll 1d6. This spell deals one ability damage to a random score as shown by the roll of the d6.

1-Strength
2-Dexterity
3-Constitution
4-Intelligence
5-Wisdom
6-Charisma

Ability damage in a Cantrip is too strong.

Negative Energy Beacon
School: Necromancy
Target: One Living Creature

You fill a living humanoid with resonating negative energy that makes it a preferred target for the undead. Mindless undead will attack the creature if they are not restrained and if their orders permit them, and all undead receive a +1 moral bonus on damage rolls made against a target marked by a negative energy beacon.

This is too strong too, as it takes away an action from the Necromancer present. Also, should be a Will save, not fort.

JackMage666
2007-10-01, 07:47 PM
Oh, and I have one to add as well.

Lubricant
Target: Object touched
Saving Throw: Will negates (object)

You create a small amount of grease on an item which increases its function. This reduces the noise of objects rubbing together, making it both more effective and much quieter. Typically used on hinges, wheels, and other metal objects, Lubricant also decreases the work needed to move such an object. This spell is typically used to increase the lifetime of manufactured items.

obilisk
2007-10-01, 07:50 PM
I agree. Ability damage in a cantrip is too much. Other than that though, they are pretty good.

RTGoodman
2007-10-01, 08:04 PM
Yeah, ability damage is too strong. But if you want to keep the same sort of thing, try this:

Imperfection
Level: Sor/Wiz 0; Cleric 0
Duration: 1 round
Saving Throw: Will Negates

The creature touched takes a -1 penalty on its next attack roll, skill check, or saving throw, as long as it is made before your next round.

That sort of makes it the anti-guidance or something. It's really more of a Cleric-type spell, but I went ahead and just said that it's a 0-level for both the Sor/Wiz and Cleric lists. Also, I think a Will save works better.

Karma Guard
2007-10-01, 08:21 PM
Ooh, ooh, me, me! This one's been bouncing around for a while.

Adenturize Item

The object touched must be nonmagical and not intended for use in combat. (Example items are spectacles, jewelry, personal books, and inkwells.)

The object touched becomes Adventurized. This grants it a Hardness bonus +5 and doubles the HP it has per inch. It also becomes completely impervious to naturally inclement weather, shrugging off water and mud.

Wizards made it because they were sick of breaking their glasses and ruining their books when it rained.

JackMage666
2007-10-01, 08:24 PM
I don't know it Adventurized Item works so well... I mean, if you use it before using Animate Object, you've significantly boosted an item.

Also, you can use it on a great number of things, making it harder for doors to be knocked down and all sorts of things like that... I believe it'd be Lvl 1.

Karma Guard
2007-10-01, 10:36 PM
I don't know it Adventurized Item works so well... I mean, if you use it before using Animate Object, you've significantly boosted an item.

Also, you can use it on a great number of things, making it harder for doors to be knocked down and all sorts of things like that... I believe it'd be Lvl 1.

How about a Small or Smaller limit?

(Small in relation to you, I guess. Giants need glasses too.)

Icewalker
2007-10-01, 10:41 PM
Pigment seems too overpowered. Permanent color change of something? It's more of a flavor thing and doesn't appear overpowered in any numbers sense, but I'd make it temporary. Maybe like 1 hour/level, but temporary nonetheless.

Transmute water to acid looks like a really fun thing to hit a first level party with...say...out in the desert...hehehehe :smallamused:

Lord Iames Osari
2007-10-01, 10:55 PM
Cold Snap seems overpowered, to me. Not only does it moke the local environment colder by a full temperature band, but it lasts for 1/minute per level. No way is this a 0-level spell.

TO_Incognito
2007-10-02, 05:03 AM
Because of its short duration and pathetic save, I think Imperfection would be balanced if you made it an ability score penalty instead of ability damage, just to avoid any exploits.

MagFlare
2007-10-02, 05:41 AM
Cold Snap seems overpowered, to me. Not only does it moke the local environment colder by a full temperature band, but it lasts for 1/minute per level. No way is this a 0-level spell.

Okay, but what sort of mechanical advantages does it confer? It doesn't last long enough to freeze water, and there's nothing in it about doing damage or putting out fires; the most I can imagine it doing is make an extremely warm area (like a forge or any enclosed space during the summer) more comfortable for a very brief period of time or cause NPCs in an already cool area to wish they'd brought their winter coats.

Maybe you're seeing something I don't, but this seems like a perfectly appropriate cantrip: it shows off magical power without really doing anything.

Swooper
2007-10-02, 06:23 AM
Is Cold Snap represented in the illogical and redundant °F or the more sane and understandable °C?

Green and Red
2007-10-02, 07:17 AM
Does Pigment work on hairs?

(i simply had to ask that)

Arakune
2007-10-02, 07:32 AM
Hail to Celsius, If it`s it, 30 C is too much, much , MUCH cold.

Adumbration
2007-10-02, 08:35 AM
This is my first one, so it might be a little imbalanced... bear with me.

Static shock
Saving Throw: Will negates

Enchants either a weapon of your choosing (no bonus damage) or say, a finger, with a quite strong static electricity. When touching an enemy weapon, for an example, the wielder must make a succesfull will throw or drop the weapon in shock. No other effect. Gloves not made out of metal negates this effect. (Leather gloves, for example)

So. I have a few spots where I wasn't really sure if it was right, for an example the School and the saving throw. Feel free to fix them.

Solo
2007-10-02, 08:47 AM
Transmute Water to Wine would be a good cantrip to have. :smallamused:

bugsysservant
2007-10-02, 09:02 AM
I always allow cure hangover. It doesn't fit well for verisimilitude, because there are no other cantrips that can cure even basic poisons, but telling a group of adventurers that they have a -2 penalty to all rolls and are dazzled in bright light because they spent the last night in a tavern will lead to a revolt.

crabpuff
2007-10-02, 09:30 AM
The Stormwreck supplement already had a spell for controlling the temperature around you, I don't have the source in front of me but I believe it is a 2nd or 3rd level spell possible higher. So Cold Snap is a little extreme for a cantrip. Maybe if you do a momentary chill -10 degrees that lasts a couple seconds on a target within a small radius.

Triaxx
2007-10-02, 09:34 AM
Cold snap would be great fun for a Sorceror with improved invisibility and a bunch of salamanders.

Salamanders: Hey, did it just get cold in here?

Hannes
2007-10-02, 10:16 AM
Well... Cold Snap seems perfect for killing commoners on a cold winter.

"It's -30 degrees outside. What do you do?"

"Um... Are there any people around?"

"Well, yes, there are some people around."

"Good. I CAST COLD SNAP! DIE YOU COMMONERS!"

RTGoodman
2007-10-02, 10:29 AM
Static shock

Enchants either a weapon of your choosing (no bonus damage) or say, a finger, with a quite strong static electricity. When touching an enemy weapon, for an example, the wielder must make a succesfull will throw or drop the weapon in shock. No other effect. Gloves not made out of metal negates this effect. (Leather gloves, for example)

Yeah, that's pretty powerful. I mean, what's the big thing that can stop a Wizard? People hitting them with sharp things. What does this spell do? Completely shut that down, even relying on the fighting-type characters worst save.

Try this instead:

Static Shock
School: Evocation (Electricity)
Saving Throw: Fort negates

You create a small amount of electrical energy that is discharged into the enemy by your own touch. This deals 1 point of electricity damage to the touched creature (or 2 points of electricity damage to those wearing metal armor), and they then carry the charge. Once per round, for a number of rounds equal to your Cha modifier (for Sorcerers) or Intelligence modifier (for Wizards), the spark jumps to any one other creature within five feet of the person holding the spark, who then takes the damage and then becomes the person holding the static charge unless they make a Fort save at the original DC for this spell. The caster and those previously effected cannot be subject to the effects of a single casting of Static Shock.

It seems a little complicated, but that's the best I could explain what I wanted to say. And here's this:

Transmute Water to Wine
Range: Container of water touched
Effect: 1 gallon of water per caster level
Duration: 10 minutes/level

This spell transmutes an amount of plain water into wine. The water must be clean and potable; the wine created is cheap and tastes like it, but it's palatable. This cannot be used to effect creatures made of or in any way composed of water (including water elementals, humans, etc.).

Solo
2007-10-02, 10:32 AM
And hten you use Prestedigistigation to make the wine taste better.

Jesus could do it, and now you can too!:smallsmile:

Aquillion
2007-10-02, 12:28 PM
Ooh, ooh, me, me! This one's been bouncing around for a while.

Adenturize Item

The object touched must be nonmagical and not intended for use in combat. (Example items are spectacles, jewelry, personal books, and inkwells.)

The object touched becomes Adventurized. This grants it a Hardness bonus +5 and doubles the HP it has per inch. It also becomes completely impervious to naturally inclement weather, shrugging off water and mud.

Wizards made it because they were sick of breaking their glasses and ruining their books when it rained.I would eliminate the HP bonus, and have it add +10 hardness--but it provides the hardness bonus only against accidental damage, and only once. It provides no benefit against any specific attempt destroy the object, nor against anything specifically intended to destroy objects in general (eg acid or traps), nor does the hardness apply for the purposes of any sort of magical effect, even accidental ones. It is expended after its hardness absorbs any damage at all, or after the object takes any damage that it fails to defend against for whatever reason. If the object is the subject of any other spell (e.g. animate object), this benefit immediately ends.

Here's a few of my own:

Synchronized Signal
Transmutation
Level: Brd 0, Sor/Wiz 0
Components: V,S
Casting time: 1 Standard action
Range: Short
Targets: One creature / level, in addition to yourself.
Duration: 1 hour / level.
Saving throw: None.
SR: No.

This spell links two or more willing creatures, including yourself, with a fragile mental bond, which remains even if they later wander out of range. This bond can be used to send only a single signal, and only once: Anyone involved can shatter it with a thought, ending the spell without requiring an action. Additionally, if any participant loses consciousness or dies, or if any participants are ever on different planes from each other, the bond is terminated immediately.

Regardless of how the bond ends, all participants know immediately when it is terminated, which serves as the 'signal' described in the name. The bond cannot be used to transmit information in any other form, and regardless of how the bond is terminated, no information about how or why it was terminated is included--subjects know that it has ended, and nothing else.

Coil of Mist
Conj. [Creation]
Level: Clr 0, Drd 0, Sorc/Wiz 0
Components: V, S
Range: 10 ft.
Effect: A wisp of fog briefly obscures a single space.
Duration: 3 rounds.
Saving throw: None

A small coil of mist forms over a single 5-foot space you specify. It is stationary once created. Any attacks made into, out of, or through the this spot have concealment (20% miss chance.) A moderate wind or greater disperses the fog instantly, as does any open flame of torch size or higher. The effect is not thick enough to actually block sight; it can provide only limited concealment.

This spell does not function underwater.

Ghostly Hand of Guidence
Illusion
Level: Sorc/Wiz 0
Components: S
Range: Long (400 ft. + 40 ft / level).
Effect: A ghostly hand points in a direction you determine
Duration: 1 round.
Saving throw: None

This spell creates the mostly immobile, silent illusion of one of your hands in a pointing position, directed as you choose. You may make it appear to point at an object, person, place, or so forth; but the spell does not determine the location of this target for you, and will not move to track it, or move in any other fashion after it appears (with one exception noted below). The hand looks exactly like your primary hand, but does not have illusions of any rings or other items you are wearing.

You must have at least one functional hand or equivalent appendage to cast this spell. When you cast the spell, you may choose to have the hand move slightly back and forth in place in the direction of what it is pointing at, to attract attention; it cannot move in any other way.

Kaelaroth
2007-10-02, 12:36 PM
As said before, Cold Snap is ridiculous. It could kill those with hypothermia, pneumonia, frostbite etc. in the right circumstances, and could (if used properly) do a whole lot of damage. :smalleek: Run for the (hopefully warmer) hills!

Yeril
2007-10-02, 12:43 PM
Power word: Burp
Range: Close
Target: One Humaniod
Saving Throw: None

A single target releases a loud audibile burp, mainly used by pranksters fdor a quick laugh this spell is mainly useless, it mostly effects humaniods but can also effect other creatures, even dragons are suceptible to the spell, being unable to hold back the firey beltch caused by this spell. Creatures such as Magical beasts, Vermin and Animals are immune to this spell, as are creature who generaly can't physicly burp.

Statisticly this spell has no effect. However if used at the right time may cause embarrasment to the target.

stilettoblade
2007-10-02, 01:15 PM
I was just about to post a thread to get input on a cantrip I want to give my bard, before pitching it to my DM, and then here's a perfect thread for it! yay!

Shiver
School: Illusion
Level: Bard 0
Range: Short (25 ft. + 5 ft / level).
Target: One creature per level

Target creature(s) experiences a momentary sensation of a cold shiver down their spine, or a tingling sensation rapidly passing over their body, or some other similar effect, as chosen by the caster.

I intend this spell to be used in conjunction with a bluff check, by a swashbuckler/bard who is very flamboyant and showman-ish (his favorite spells are things like ventriloquism, prestidigitation, etc..., to make opponents think I have done something far worse to them than I am capable of ("I've just placed Morgit's Curse of Wasting Flesh upon you. Can you feel your muscles withering already?" or claiming a mark similar to Belkar's, etc...)

Thoughts?

Tempest Fennac
2007-10-02, 01:20 PM
Secure Spellbook.

School: Abjuration.
Level: Wizard 0.
Casting Time: 1 standard action.
Range: held spellbook(s).
Target: caster's spellbooks.
Duration: (up to) 24 hours.
Saving throw: none.

This spell will store the caster's spellbooks in an extradimentional space whic no other creature can access. It can only be used on the caster's own spell books.

Shiver sounds like it could be quite effective under some circumstances.

BisectedBrioche
2007-10-02, 07:08 PM
Is Cold Snap represented in the illogical and redundant °F or the more sane and understandable °C?

Old news, all the cool kid's know Kelvin's K's are where its at. ¬_¬

I don't know why I spoke like that.

Collin152
2007-10-02, 07:43 PM
Secure Spellbook.

School: Abjuration.
Level: Wizard 0.
Casting Time: 1 standard action.
Range: held spellbook(s).
Target: caster's spellbooks.
Duration: (up to) 24 hours.
Saving throw: none.

This spell will store the caster's spellbooks in an extradimentional space whic no other creature can access. It can only be used on the caster's own spell books.

Shiver sounds like it could be quite effective under some circumstances.

What? What happened to that spell that let you call something to you? Too powerful for a cantrip. Who wouldn't cast it?

Lord Iames Osari
2007-10-02, 08:27 PM
Shiver seems to be in the wrong school. Maybe it should be Enchantment [Mind-Affecting]? Or even Evocation [Cold]?

SurlySeraph
2007-10-02, 08:38 PM
Power word: Yoink
Casting Time: Instant
Target: Object Touched
Saving Throw: Reflex by object's holder prevents

This spell allows the caster to take an object weighing no more than 10 pounds from any creature who is holding the object. The caster gains +10 to his speed for the remainder of the round after using this spell.

Mr. Moogle
2007-10-02, 08:52 PM
Transmute Water to Wine would be a good cantrip to have. :smallamused:

Hail pelor!

Mr. Moogle
2007-10-02, 08:55 PM
Power word: Burp
Range: Close
Target: One Humaniod

A single target releases a loud audibile burp, mainly used by pranksters fdor a quick laugh this spell is mainly useless, it mostly effects humaniods but can also effect other creatures, even dragons are suceptible to the spell, being unable to hold back the firey beltch caused by this spell. Creatures such as Magical beasts, Vermin and Animals are immune to this spell, as are creature who generaly can't physicly burp.

Statisticly this spell has no effect. However if used at the right time may cause embarrasment to the target.

What about using it to interrupt spells?

Thanatos 51-50
2007-10-02, 09:05 PM
Shiver seems to be in the wrong school. Maybe it should be Enchantment [Mind-Affecting]? Or even Evocation [Cold]?

Seems fine to me, all the spell itself is doing is createing a false sensory input, only this one is tactile instead of visual or audible.

The mind-affecting comes from the use of the Bluff skill afterwords, I could see this as maybe a +2 circumstance bonus to the bluff in a case like this.

JackMage666
2007-10-02, 11:12 PM
Power word: Yoink
Casting Time: Instant
Target: Object Touched
Saving Throw: Reflex by object's holder prevents

This spell allows the caster to take an object weighing no more than 10 pounds from any creature who is holding the object. The caster gains +10 to his speed for the remainder of the round after using this spell.

That's a mighty powerful Disarm there, more appropriately Lvl 2 or so.

Tempest Fennac
2007-10-03, 01:49 AM
Instant Summons can be used to summon a set item to you, but I thought it was ridiculous that the spell needs a 1000 GP sapphire as a componant, and it's a level 7 spell for some reason, and the item needs to be preset using an arcane mark. I thought Secure Spellbook would class as a cantrip due to how it can only be used on a specific item.

Magnor Criol
2007-10-03, 09:01 PM
I like the concept of Cold Snap. It makes me imagine some rural wizard using it to intimidate some local punk - he issues some dire threat, draws himself up to his full height, and casts Cold Snap to make the room colder. The combined effect (maybe with some sort of light-dimming spell thrown in for good measure) would really intimidate some weak-willed yokels.

Maybe word the spell more ambiguiously, and make it a mind-affecting ability?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Cold Snap
School: Evocation [Mind-Affecting] ((Or maybe enchantment? Illusion?))
Effect: 30 ft radius
Duration: 10 minutes/level

Cold Snap makes all creatures within an area feel as if the temperature just dropped. The temperature seems to decrease to a level just enough to be noticeable, not enough to cause any sort of damage or incur any sort of penalties.
If in areas of extreme temperature, where penalties and/or damage are being accrued, Cold Snap functions differently. When cast in extreme heat, the spell does not actually negate any such penalties or damage, though the targets of the spell would feel as though the temperature were in a comfortable range for the duration (perhaps resulting in a morale-based penalty negation, at the DM's discretion.) In areas of extreme cold, Cold Snap does nothing.
A subject can fail their save willingly; doing so makes them feel whatever temperature would make them most comfortable, so long as it is lower than the actual temperature.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

This makes the spell able to work either against people (to discomfort them) or for them (to make an area more comfortable) and helps it fit better with most other cantrips, most of which are ambiguously worded and provide little to no mechanical advantage.
Perhaps there'd be some companion spell that "heated" an area in a similar way, or

Beren One-Hand
2007-10-03, 10:51 PM
Cold Snap makes all creatures within an area feel as if the temperature just dropped. The temperature seems to decrease to a level just enough to be noticeable, not enough to cause any sort of damage or incur any sort of penalties.
This is good.

If in areas of extreme temperature, where penalties and/or damage are being accrued, Cold Snap functions differently. When cast in extreme heat, the spell does not actually negate any such penalties or damage, though the targets of the spell would feel as though the temperature were in a comfortable range for the duration (perhaps resulting in a morale-based penalty negation, at the DM's discretion.)

This is not so good if you're using it to make things better for your side. With the penalties still acruing, but not being felt the hapless guys in the desert will die of heat stroke without knowing anything is wrong.

Collin152
2007-10-04, 01:07 AM
Instant Summons can be used to summon a set item to you, but I thought it was ridiculous that the spell needs a 1000 GP sapphire as a componant, and it's a level 7 spell for some reason, and the item needs to be preset using an arcane mark. I thought Secure Spellbook would class as a cantrip due to how it can only be used on a specific item.

Still, it happens to be the one object a wizard would be out of his mind not to cast it on were it usable on other objects. It's like reducing dominate person a level by only making it work on Evil people.

Tempest Fennac
2007-10-04, 02:44 AM
Your probably right (admittedly, I'd class Instant Summons as more like a level 2 spell rather then a 7th level spell).

Lysander
2007-10-04, 10:59 AM
Here are a few useful ones:

Winking Flame
Evocation 0
Target: 1 lit candle
Casting Time: Instantaneous
Duration: Permanent for life of candle

You can will the flame of a lit candle in your grasp to extinguish and relight itself at will. The spell lasts until the candle melts fully, the flame is blown out, until you let go of the candle, or unless the wick becomes too wet to sustain a flame. You can mentally extinguish the flame to hide the light, or protect it from a gust of wind.

Synchronize
Divination 0
Target: A clock

The clock is reset to the correct time for the current time zone. The clock must have a mundane method to reset it, the spell will not work on objects not designed to have their times altered. The spell has limited kinetic power and may not be able to affect very large clocks, such as those on buildings, unless there is a set of controls to touch instead of the clock itself.

Shred
Evocation 0
Target: Non-magical papers, books, or documents
Range: 1 foot

This cantrip, at the caster's choice, causes paper objects to burst into fine shreds of paper, or dissolve into ash. The targeted objects cannot be held by another person.

Supply Closet of the Universe
Conjuration 0
Duration: Permanent

This spell can create any one of the following objects:
A piece of ordinary paper
A small thin piece of graphite
A paperclip
A small square of scotch tape

Sing Along
Bard 0
Illusion
Casting Time: 1 standard round
Range: Personal
Save: Will negates (harmless)

As you sing any song the lyrics will appear in front of you as floating white text, with a small animated ball bouncing from word to word. It will also create numerical countdowns during pauses.

JackMage666
2007-10-04, 12:18 PM
Winking Flame
Evocation 0
Target: 1 nonmagical lit candle

You can will the flame of a lit candle in your grasp to extinguish and relight itself at will. The spell lasts until the candle melts fully, the flame is blown out, until you let go of the candle, or unless the wick becomes too wet to sustain a flame. You can mentally extinguish the flame to hide the light, or protect it from a gust of wind.
Emphasis mine.

Just a precaution.

Lysander
2007-10-05, 11:52 AM
Quote:
Winking Flame
Evocation 0
Target: 1 nonmagical lit candle

Emphasis mine.

Just a precaution.

Good thinking! Here's some other useful cantrip ideas:

Fruitsplode
Evocation Sorc/Wiz 0
Target: Mundane produce
Range: 10 feet
Duration: Instant
Components: Somatic

You may point to a fruit or vegetable and cause it to explode from within, showering the area with juice and/or bits of rind. The blast causes no damage to anything but the target, however it can provide a +4 modifier to intimdate checks involving threats of magical force against people that cannot identify that it is a merely Fruitsplode with a spellcraft check. This +3 modifier does not stack with circumstantial bonuses from other magic you perform.

Spillproof
Abjuration Sorc/Wiz 0
Target: Held container
Duration: 5 minutes + 1 min/level

This spell enchants a container to avoid accidental spillage of any liquid. The liquid will not exit the top unless deliberately poured, splashed, or drunk, even if the vessel is held upside down.

Reminder
Illusion Sor/Wiz 0
Target: Self or willing subject
Duration: 1 year

The caster records a three word message in the target's mind that they will remember at a time of the caster's choosing. This moment can be specific down to the second and as distant as one year. If the target happens to be asleep at the time they will think it in their sleep and remember it upon awaking.

Scurvy Ward
Transformation 0
Target: ordinary serving size of food or drink
Range: 1 foot

Scurvy Ward infuses any edible object, or liquid with 100% of your daily recommended value of Vitamin C. The spell has no visible or audible effect whatsoever.