PDA

View Full Version : TV Arrow: Season 7 (The Future Is Now)

KillianHawkeye
2019-04-11, 10:24 PM
I looked, but didn't see a thread about any Arrowverse TV shows. Are people really not talking about this anymore? :smallconfused:

Okay, so I just watched episode 17 of the current season, and at the end it revealed that
New Green Arrow AKA Emiko is actually NOT working for Dante, but that Dante was working for her! And also that she was maybe behind the sinking of the Queen's Gambit in an attempt to kill Oliver and her father, Robert Queen?

So, for anyone who has seen the latest episode and/or is brave enough to read the spoiler, does that make any sense with past events? Is this a retcon, or were the explanations of that event in past seasons vague enough that nobody has actually taken responsibility for it?

I'm confused, and I don't have time to re-watch all the previous seasons right now to find out. Does anyone have a REALLY good memory?

The New Bruceski
2019-04-11, 10:54 PM
I looked, but didn't see a thread about any Arrowverse TV shows. Are people really not talking about this anymore? :smallconfused:

Okay, so I just watched episode 17 of the current season, and at the end it revealed that
New Green Arrow AKA Emiko is actually NOT working for Dante, but that Dante was working for her! And also that she was maybe behind the sinking of the Queen's Gambit in an attempt to kill Oliver and her father, Robert Queen?

So, for anyone who has seen the latest episode and/or is brave enough to read the spoiler, does that make any sense with past events? Is this a retcon, or were the explanations of that event in past seasons vague enough that nobody has actually taken responsibility for it?

I'm confused, and I don't have time to re-watch all the previous seasons right now to find out. Does anyone have a REALLY good memory?

Merlyn hired them to do it, the plan has a note invoicing him. She just decided not to warn him.

KillianHawkeye
2019-04-11, 11:22 PM
Merlyn hired them to do it, the plan has a note invoicing him.

Aha, good catch!

I really like what they've been doing with this season. The flash-forwards have been interesting without revealing too much, and the plot with Diaz and ARGUS and Dante has been pretty good (now with EVEN MORE plot twists). Overall, I think the writing has improved from the last few seasons.

Unexpectedly, I've even started to like Bad Laurel. Her character development and redemption story-line over the last season until now have been well done, with enough difficulties and set backs to be believable for someone who is honestly having trouble changing their ways. I think she's actually a more interesting character now than Original Laurel was.

After the big cross-over story, it almost seemed like they were setting up Emiko to be the new Green Arrow after Oliver's deal to maybe sacrifice himself to save Flash and Supergirl, but now it's all up in the air and I think that's for the best.

Of course, there can only be one Green Arrow and any other archers on the show are either temporary team-mates/stand-ins or villains (sometimes both). That being said, I was really happy to see Roy come back for the flash-forward scenes. I really want to know why he was on Lian Yu before Adult William recruited him to come back to Star City.

khadgar567
2019-04-12, 01:45 AM
gets his best bad news barret impresion. I got bad news for you thabks to b plot and c plot having timey wimey balls of their own we have better chance to see captain cold returning the oliver completly stop being dunce arrow.

KillianHawkeye
2019-04-14, 02:15 PM
gets his best bad news barret impresion. I got bad news for you thabks to b plot and c plot having timey wimey balls of their own we have better chance to see captain cold returning the oliver completly stop being dunce arrow.

captain cold returning

I would be fine with this. We technically have one from the Nazi planet that they could call in anytime they wanted. :smallcool: