berserker7878
2019-04-15, 07:00 AM
Im a goliath fighter barbarian (9-1)

148 pv and 23 CA

23 str;16 dex; 18 cons ; 10 wis ;9 int ;8 cha

im archetype brute lv 9 and barbarian lv1

items:

giant belt ; super rare 23 str
shield +2+2 and one par day +5 CA ( its a inteligent item)
sword of wouding

1 feat: rough

my damage per round

+10 touch

((6 str +4 mastery + 2 dueling)+1D8(weapon)+1d4(brut)+1d4(necro weapon)+2 rage)*2 attack

my question is, this damage it's correct?

MThurston
2019-04-15, 07:25 AM
Im a goliath fighter barbarian (9-1)

148 pv and 23 CA

23 str;16 dex; 18 cons ; 10 wis ;9 int ;8 cha

im archetype brute lv 9 and barbarian lv1

items:

giant belt ; super rare 23 str
shield +2+2 and one par day +5 CA ( its a inteligent item)
sword of wouding

1 feat: rough

my damage per round

+10 touch

((6 str +4 mastery + 2 dueling)+1D8(weapon)+1d4(brut)+1d4(necro weapon)+2 rage)*2 attack

my question is, this damage it's correct?

What is this +4 mastery from?

CheddarChampion
2019-04-15, 07:28 AM
I take it that +4 mastery means +4 proficiency bonus.
You don't add proficiency bonus to damage unless you have a special class feature, which brute 9/barbarian 1 does not.

Take out the +4 and it should be correct (as long as you are raging).

NaughtyTiger
2019-04-15, 08:44 AM
I thought brute 9 damage die goes to 1d6. Afb though

berserker7878
2019-04-16, 01:09 AM
I take it that +4 mastery means +4 proficiency bonus.
You don't add proficiency bonus to damage unless you have a special class feature, which brute 9/barbarian 1 does not.

Take out the +4 and it should be correct (as long as you are raging).

Martial weapons, including swords, axes, and polearms, require more specialized training to use effectively. Most warriors use martial weapons because these weapons put their fighting style and training to best use.

Proficiency with a weapon allows you to add your proficiency bonus to the attack roll for any attack you make with that weapon.

my class authorized to add my proficiency , i have a sword, and fighter have profeciency with sword

berserker7878
2019-04-16, 01:11 AM
I thought brute 9 damage die goes to 1d6. Afb though

it's lv 10 brute for 1d6 die damage, not lv 9 and i gain another style, i take +1 CA if i have a armor

MeeposFire
2019-04-16, 01:23 AM
Martial weapons, including swords, axes, and polearms, require more specialized training to use effectively. Most warriors use martial weapons because these weapons put their fighting style and training to best use.

Proficiency with a weapon allows you to add your proficiency bonus to the attack roll for any attack you make with that weapon.

my class authorized to add my proficiency , i have a sword, and fighter have profeciency with sword

As it says you apply your prof bonus to the attack roll but the attack roll is not a damage roll they are two different things. You are proficient with that sword so you get to add that bonus to the attack roll (the one with the D20) but the damage roll (the d8) does not because generally you do not add prof to damage (there are exceptions but your character is not currently making use of any of them).

berserker7878
2019-04-16, 02:35 AM
As it says you apply your prof bonus to the attack roll but the attack roll is not a damage roll they are two different things. You are proficient with that sword so you get to add that bonus to the attack roll (the one with the D20) but the damage roll (the d8) does not because generally you do not add prof to damage (there are exceptions but your character is not currently making use of any of them).

ok thk for this