PDA

View Full Version : E8 Cursed Dungeon Run IC

zlefin
2019-04-18, 04:47 PM
from op:
"A vast cursed dungeon filled with never ending mazes that twist and turn eternally. More an entity than a place, it has been known to change it's design from the inside out on a whim, sometimes with a few unfortunate souls still trapped inside. But those brave enough to challenge this labyrinth come back rich beyond imagination if they are lucky enough to come back at all. Because of this a bustling city filled with all manner of merchant and scholar looking to sell and study its artifacts and species has sprung up around the mouth of this deadly oddity.

You however are neither, well maybe an oddity, but for sure one who has what it takes to meet the labyrinths challenges and emerge with wealth and power others could only dream of."

Your group has come; and learned the known basics of this dungeon:

1. The dungeon opens with a very long descending staircase of about a thousand steps that leads into a large chamber, which is around 160' square, with many corridors to choose from.
2. The opening staircase and starting chamber are pretty safe. Most Monsters rarely attack there unless pulled by an ongoing battle. Any exceptions to that tend to be very weak.
3. The dungeon changes its form periodically, sometimes sealing the entrance, and sometimes seemingly swapping out one set of rooms for another. It is possible to be trapped inside and stuck until the dungeon to decides to reopen the path. Most parties thus bring a store of food to be left in the opening chamber.
4. There are many monsters inside, some of which are very dangerous; there also exist some traps, and there's the eternal risk of the dungeon shifting.
5. The monsters usually have a room or area they are in, and will not leave that area unless necessary to counterattack someone, and they don't engage in pursuit as much as a normal person might. Retreat is thus often a viable option. Also, monsters may not attack until you enter what they consider their "zone", unless they're attacked first.
6. There is at least some manner of intelligence behind the dungeon; it appears to have some vague set of rules, and attempts to work around those can make the dungeon deadlier.
7. The dungeon cannot be tunneled into from above, nor tunneled out of. attempts to do so often simply fail, and may result in disaster.
8. Monsters often reappear over time, especially if a different adventuring group is present.
9. A preferred tactic of some is to only enter the dungeon soon after a shift of form that reopened the entrance; do as much as they can in a short time, and then leave with whatever they've acquired. This minimizes the risks other than those from the monsters themselves.
10. something within the dungeon creates the monsters somehow. The dungeon clearly does not follow a standard ecology.

You are ready to enter and see what you can earn.

note: add links here for OoC and stuff
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?585199-E8-Cursed-Dungeon-Run-OOC
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10V8zOTY7_nxtL5QFwB-_D2klGHHZaGqGi4JSyptOsOo/edit?usp=sharing

Athaleon
2019-04-18, 10:17 PM
"You don't suppose there might be traps on the front entrance, do you?" Kelhedros asked his companions, only half-jokingly. Everything they'd learned suggested there were not, but one could never be too sure. "If we've no last-minute preparations, let us descend. Shall I scout ahead, or should one of you rough types lead the way?"

angelpalm
2019-04-19, 06:08 PM
Dan Fei raised an eyebrow at the thought of being considered "rough". Sure she came from a martial school renowned for it's students strength and brutality, but they never lacked for grace. However her predecessors could never be called delicate, not in how they treated their opponents nor their students. Some of which had gone missing in this hellish abode. Or so it was claimed. Missing or dead, either way she would find what was left of them and report back. The reputation this vast dungeon had was the stuff of legends and the fact she was even allowed to go such a place spoke highly of her status among her school.

Even still, going in alone would have been suicide. But this cursed dungeon held so many treasures and legends that it was never an issue with finding the right amount of unsavory or downright curious companions to journey into it with. Luckily for Dan Fei she knew just the right group of unsavory fellows, ones she knew for a fact that would have her back in times of trouble.

"I'd rather we all stick together Kelhedros, I've heard tales of high powered creatures making their way even in these upper areas. Its no wonder the town always keeps watch of this entrance. You never know what might come wondering out." Dan Fei states while concentrating briefly. She holds out a single rose petal that glows briefly and then vanishes. The scent of rose gently exudes from her.

Athaleon
2019-04-19, 10:57 PM
"Very well. I suppose a scout would have to range dangerously far ahead of his louder companions, and fifty yards through obstacles might prove as daunting as a mile. Nevertheless, the toughest of us should therefore be the first in. I can shoot in melee, but to be frank, I'd like to stay out of it if possible."

puzzler7
2019-04-20, 03:06 AM
Viktor looks up, finishing up his meditations.

"I've no desire to be the first to have my head bashed in. By all means, lead the way. I am, however, feeling particularly lucky - how about thataway?"

He gestures down one of the many identical passageways.

Which path do I have a hunch about? [roll0] It would seem Path I is where the treasure is.

This has no mechanical effect - I just like rolling unnecessary dice.

zlefin
2019-04-21, 10:05 AM
The walk down the stairway is uneventful, though of course a bit tiring due to its length.
The main chamber has many large paths leading out of it; and there are various sets of symbols above each of them.
with his knowledge of linguistics, Baldur can tell: the symbols do not appear to be any known language, and may not be any language at all, but there are patterns to them.
The corridors appear to have 6 sets by the markings; with these sets all being in a row, such that corridor A-D is a set, E-H is a set, and so on. (letters used for convenience as an OoC reference, they are'nt actually marked as such IC)
Based on patterns typically found in the symbols of many languages, as well as more pictographic representations, Baldur surmises that A-D may refer to the elements somehow; and that Q-T may reference evil.

Storyteller_Arc
2019-04-22, 08:31 AM
“Hmmm, I wonder who should be the one to scout ahead? The archer, the monk, or the only one who knows how to handle any traps we run into?” The skinwalker known as Bauldr quipped as the made their way down the stairs. A shimmering silver aura clinging to his body, focused around his hands and head, forming the vague impression of a wolves’ head and a set of claws. Underneath this silver aura, was a glimmering set of silver metal. Mithral, strong and light, allowing the warrior to move unimpeded by its weight, and with nary a sound as they descended down towards the main entranceway.

Once they got to the landing, Bauldr would glance to the entrances studied across the edges of the room, taking note of the symbols affixed to them. He wasn’t the best when it comes to languages, but he had a dabbling of knowledge, and this was not Bauldr’ first rodeo down into this dungeon. He had made his living on this dungeon, a long line of family members plundering it for its riches, and its mystery. Much of his family could be found in the city above, merchants who peddled the wares of the dungeon and those who raided it, scholars who studied the clues and artefacts of this dungeon, and he even had one or two family members amongst those who took part in the actual running of this city. He was, a very well-connected man. Someone who you benefit from having as part of your team as you descend into the dungeon. Especially as he was a veteran of its depths.

“The first four on the right seem to carry symbols of the elements, you know. Fire, water, earth and air.” Bauldr would say, waving his hand to the set of tunnels he was talking about. “The ones on the far left seem to be evil. So if we had a Paladin with us, I know what tunnel I would suggest us to go down.” Having informed the others of this, he would take stock of the chamber once more, before turning to the Martial Artist in the group. “Don’t see any food stockpiles in the centre, either these fellow students of yours were dumb, overconfident, or both... or I guess dead from starvation. Regardless, any ideas if elements or evil might have drawn their attention?”

Athaleon
2019-04-24, 10:38 PM
"Fair enough. Before we continue, I have stockpiled food and barrels of water at my tent. I know it can be conjured, but you never know if the time should come that you can no longer rely on that." He didn't mention what set of unlikely circumstances might lead to that. "Given the elemental theme on the right, if our foes do turn out to be elemental in nature, I can somewhat tune our weaponry to deal with that. Fiery weapons for icy targets, that sort of thing."

puzzler7
2019-04-25, 01:42 AM
"Oh, I'm not a fighter. I scout ahead and I'll be extra dead, and they'll know you're coming. And then you'll be dead, and then you'll be sad."

Viktor scratches his head, tracing out one of the inscribed runes. His eyes scan over the rest of the markings covering the passageway.

"I'm not sure if I can make out these other runes... I think I might have seen them before? Maybe not. I'm old and forgetful. Which is no good. Knowledge being power, and all that."

He closes his eyes, muttering unintelligibly to himself.

Lingustics Check to identify the other markings: [roll0]
Falling into a trance for [roll1] rounds to add 20 to the check.
Also going to pop Divine Future for an additional [roll2]. If I have a minute, I'll divine again to make the buff active again. If not, I'll pop a spell point to do it as an action.

Total linguistics check: 53

If this doesn't get Viktor any new knowledge, he'll suggest one of the elemental paths.

zlefin
2019-04-25, 09:15 AM
With the aid of his magics, knowledge floods into Viktor and he is able to piece together some more information, though there are limits to what can be found as the symbols are not of a true language:
Path A-D has the elements in this order: Air, Water, Earth, Fire
set E-H seems to focus on puzzles and riddles
I-L has extreme dangers.
M-P has foes of humanoid shape, though larger or more monstrous
Q-T has in order: Undead, Demons, NE fiends (I forget what they're called in pathfinder), Devils
U-X focuses on traps/defenses/fortifications.

puzzler7
2019-04-25, 02:47 PM
After muttering to himself for an uncomfortably long period of time, Viktor suddenly jolts awake, and relays the relevant information to the crew. He yawns and gestures towards Path E.

"I have always enjoyed a good puzzle..."

angelpalm
2019-04-25, 10:41 PM
"I wouldn't be so arrogant as to ever consider myself worthy of teaching anyone, not with my muscle brain" She says knocking on her apparently hard head. "Unfortunately the same can't be said for the one that was over those students. Filling their heads with nonsense if you ask me."

Dan Fei heads in the direction that old man Viktor was pointing at hoping he would show a bit more enthusiasm. She wondered if she would be the same way when the years encroached on her.

"Welp lets get to it then..."

Athaleon
2019-04-25, 11:20 PM
"Puzzles and riddles may prove to be as deadly as monsters, in here. And should things go wrong, I doubt we'll be able to fight our way out," Kelhedros warned. "But I have a feeling we shall have to navigate each of these trials at some point or another." He nocked an arrow to his bow, just in case, and moved to the entrance to "E" to peer down the corridor. "And that's not to say we won't run into creatures here, too."

zlefin
2019-04-26, 06:43 AM
Peering down E, it appears that the corridor travels a long way, a few hundred feet or so, then opens up into a room. At this distance that's about all you can tell.
The shaft also has a slight downward tilt to it.

from here, you can see the other corridors are the same way in general, though the tilts vary a bit, some being to one side or another, some up instead of down, and degree of tilt varying. It seems to allow more space in between paths.

angelpalm
2019-04-27, 08:12 PM
Dan Fei starts to move down E while beckoning her party.

You can assume we are all in our stances/spells/maneuvers picked/etc unless someone needs to note any last minute changes?

puzzler7
2019-04-28, 03:17 PM
Viktor follows, chanting softly under his breath.

Sounds good to me. I'll be maintaining concentration without spending a point on Store Time until our fight, so everyone gets an extra standard action in the first round.

zlefin
2019-04-28, 07:25 PM
You all slowly advance down the tunnel. As you approach the end of it, you are able to just barely make out a few gelatinous cubes inside the room ahead. There also appears to be the tip of a ramp there.

The party is now about 50' from the entrance to that room.

The map has been updated (connection not shown, it's just a really long corridor, details will be filled in as needed)

zlefin
2019-04-29, 08:42 AM
I'd like to play the game too!

this game has already started. you should go to the recruitment area for games that are still looking for players
http://www.giantitp.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?51-Finding-Players-(Recruitment)

Athaleon
2019-04-29, 09:50 PM
"Gelatinous cubes. I suppose we can start shooting at them, but given the puzzle theme, it might be counterproductive," Kelhedros whispered as he squinted at the strange creatures. "What say you all?"

Knowledge: Dungeoneering (?) for the Gelatinous Cubes: [roll0]
If that fails or does poorly, let's try the Scout Sphere ability as a Swift action to try the same with a Perception check: [roll1]

-- No Duration --
Heightened Awareness: "So long as you have martial focus, you may make a Perception check to notice the presence of traps or ongoing magical effects (as described above) whenever you pass within 10 ft. of them, whether or not you are actively looking."

-- 10 Hours Remaining --
Armored Aegis (Armor)
Armored Aegis (Shield)
Resistance Aegis
Ablating Aegis (Miss Chance 35%)
Mystic Shell Aegis (3 Charges)

-- 10 Minutes Remaining --
Enhance Equipment (Armor)
Enhance Equipment (Shield)
Enhance Equipment (Weapon)
Energy Enhancement (Shock, Personal Weapon)

Storyteller_Arc
2019-04-30, 06:43 AM
“Considering our martial artist here just joked about not being all that smart, is the puzzle corridor really the best idea?” Bauldr would speak up, objecting to the parties choice of corridor even as they made their way down it, the rogue rather casual about moving down it at first, as the likelihood of running into a threat before they actually reached the first chamber was rather slim, and he was pretty confident they could deal with the first threat they encountered at least. “Really, wouldn’t they just pick the closet corridors to the door to go down? We are here to see if we can rescue them after all. Or at least, confirm that they're dead.”

It wasn’t so much that Bauldr was objecting to the idea of going down the puzzle corridor itself, as he didn’t mind facing off against either monsters or puzzles, as long as they both held a reward for doing so. It was more that Bauldr felt like the group wasn’t thinking through the choice properly, and was more interested in their own self-interests, rather than the primary goal during this dungeon raid. “I could sneak ahead and try to get a better idea about what puzzle we’re going against that involves these cubes... but I still think we’re going the wrong way.” He would soon offer, not wanting the group to get the wrong idea about him just being a complainer. He was more than happy to help, especially as the better they did, the higher chance he himself had to survive. He just wanted the group to think through their choices a bit more, that was all.

angelpalm
2019-05-01, 03:24 AM
"See that there is the type of problem people with big brains have, too much thinking and not enough action" Dan Fei says while advancing and taking a nice hard look at the room. Her eyes flicker as they glow a tad bit eerily(See in darkness)

Perception check [roll0] , Casting Detect Magic

Trail of the Rose - 12hrs, Muscular Surge - constant, See in darkness

Passive take 10 perception is 31

Storyteller_Arc
2019-05-01, 05:01 AM
... "Or maybe I'm trying to make it so you can actually go back to your school and say 'Hey guys, look who I managed to save!' instead of going back to your school and saying 'Hey guys, because I was a dumb idiot who was too focused on running blindly into the dungeon I'm afraid I let the students starve to death. My bad!'" Baldur snapped, loud and irritated. Not just because Dan Fei decided it was a good idea to actively insult someone who they were going to be depending on for their active survival. But that they did not do the smart thing and let the Rogue/Scout do their job and scout ahead, but simply strode forwards to do the job themselves.

zlefin
2019-05-01, 06:56 AM
As Dan Fei advances, they can get a clear view of the room. There is no magic detected.
On the floor at the entrance to the room is an inscription: "The Greatest foe is Victory"

Kelhedros can tell that the Gelatinous cubes aren't the normal kind, but are better in some way. (and assume you know all about the regular gelatinous cubes with that roll)

The Cubes continue to stay where they are, unmoving.

angelpalm
2019-05-01, 12:14 PM
"Okay okay we get it, you want to show us your fancy thieving skills Bauldr, I just don't like the idea of us spreading too far apart. Kelhedros you don't mind accompanying our fair lad do you? Viktor you have any say in the matter? Seems like they might need a bit of your luck sprinkled upon them so is they don't become food for the jellies." Dan Fei says while tightening up her gloves.

She agreed inside, thinking that the students would have more than likely went in direction dealing with more conventional foes, but this place wasn't your typical dungeon so she trusted nothing but her and her companions instincts. She continued to concentrate hoping to catch a glimpse of something "off".

concentrating on Detect Magic

Trail of the Rose - 12hrs, Muscular Surge - constant, See in darkness

Passive take 10 perception is 31

zlefin
2019-05-01, 07:03 PM
Dan Fei cannot see anything that seems to be off; and the Cubes remain still.

Athaleon
2019-05-01, 11:22 PM
"These are not just your run-of-the-mill gelatinous cubes, they are stronger somehow. And they are immune to electricity, by the way." With that, he cast a quick spell on his weapon. "And the inscription makes me wonder if we are meant to fight these at all."

Switching his Energy Weapon from Shocking to Flaming.

puzzler7
2019-05-02, 12:18 AM
Viktor sneaks into the room behind Dan Fei, poring over the features of the room.

"I'd be inclined to agree, especially as the cubes've not yet attacked us. Perhaps this is the room to catch the fighters who came in swinging rather than thinking. Will they respond to an attack? I'm also curious about this ramp. There's nothing magical here, it seems, so perhaps whatever this puzzle is is mechanical in nature?"

With that, he arcs a destructive blast high into the corner of the room, watching intently for a reaction. If nothing comes of it, he advances on the ramp.

Launching a (weak) destructive blast into the corner of the room, deliberately trying to not hit the cubes. If there's no reaction, launching a destructive blast at the ramp. If still no reaction, Viktor will walk up to the bottom of the ramp and study it for any mechanical anything, readying an action to warp to the entrance of the room if anything at all goes amiss.

Kn (engineering): [roll0]
EDIT: Rolled a second die in the OOC, which was also an 18.

Also, all the things under group buffs in my active effects are effects that are active on all of you guys (unless you don't want one, for whatever reason.)

120 min remaining:
Improved Haste: 1 extra attack, +1 Dodge AC, +1 Dodge Ref saves, +1 atk, +30 speed
After Image: 40% miss chance
Protection Aegis: +3 Deflect AC
Hostility: +4 morale Str, +4 Morale Con, +2 untyped will, -2 AC

12 hrs remaining:
Prescience: +3 insight atk, +3 insight cmd/cmb, can dispel to get +16 to one atk roll
Foreshadow: +2 Dodge AC, +3 untyped ref, init
Courage: +3 morale to all atk, saves, ability checks, skill checks, fear imm., +12 THP
Freedom of Movement

Total: +4 AC, +5 Will, +7 Ref, +3 Fort, +4 Str, +4 Con, +6 Init, +7 atk, +30 speed, 12 THP, +3 to all skills, Fear immunity, 1 extra attack

zlefin
2019-05-02, 06:50 AM
There is no response to either blast, the cubes remain quiet. (I'm assuming the second blast fired at the ramp is also a weak one so it is not damaged).

The ramp itself is a straightforward ramp, at its highest it is about 10 feet high. You cannot find anything unusual about it, no switches, markings, or anything.

Athaleon
2019-05-03, 12:09 AM
Kelhedros moved in behind Viktor to back him up, keeping about 10' away and eyeing the room ahead suspiciously.

Storyteller_Arc
2019-05-06, 08:46 AM
Taking a deep breath, Baldur would take his anger, his frustration and yes, his fear, and bring it back under control. Wishing there was some Force that could help dissipate his emotions into a more manageable state. But, the Skinwalker was able to control himself regardless. Reminding himself that this was a new group, and there was going to be some friction to start. It was normal and natural, and they would learn how to manage with each other in time. It would come to them... it will come to them.

“‘The Greatest Foe Is Victory’... well if that does not mean that we aren’t meant to fight, then I will eat my mask,” Baldur said, indicating to the mask wore over his face, the feral design helping to create an intimidating, demoralizing figure for the Skinwalker. “They don’t respond to our presence in the room. Which is unusual... then again, don’t think I’ve done a puzzle corridor before. I don’t see anything that looks to be a trap or a hidden door... I can think of two options. One, a Cube is meant to be hiding the exit, and we need to make it move somehow, or two, we need to get a cube onto the ramp for the exit to appear.”

As he spoke, Baldur would turn the question around in his head for a while, before glancing at Kelhedros. “You mentioned that they're immune to Electricity, right? What happens if we zap them with a pure electrical attack?”

Role: Trickster.
Heightened Awareness: Free perception check to spot a trap or magical effect when I pass within 10ft of it.

Athaleon
2019-05-07, 12:03 AM
"I've no idea, and I have no such attack I'm afraid. I can only add the effect to an existing weapon."

angelpalm
2019-05-08, 05:20 PM
"So we have to get them to move then? Anyone want to go give them a gentle push?"

Dan Fei looked at the others clearly puzzled.

puzzler7
2019-05-09, 01:56 AM
Viktor snorted.

"Eat your mask, huh? I'd pay to see that. In any case, I'm not exactly keen on getting elbow deep in the acidic slimes, but I might be able to call in a friend or two."

He closes his eyes and concentrates for a moment, the runes running up and down his body glowing briefly. With a flash, he summons several small Aether Elementals.

"Anyone have an idea as to which cube is hiding the exit? Maybe ... that one? On three... one, two, three!"

On Viktor's count, the elementals starting telekinetically shoving the gelatinous cube closest to the bottom of the ramp up the ramp.

Casting Summon Monster 3 and summoning [roll0] Small Aether Elementals (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/elemental-aether/aether-elemental-small/). They have Telekinetic Throw, which is a DC 12 Fort save or be flung up to 480 feet, which deals [roll1] damage. That works on things less than 100 lbs. If that fails after a few attempts, they will telekinetically bull rush the cube with a CMB of +4 ([roll2]).

They will continue to do these things until they succeed, the summon ends, or someone has a better idea.

I also can summon an electric eel for an electric attack, but I don't think that's the way to go.

zlefin
2019-05-09, 06:56 AM
The cubes are too heavy for telekinetic throw; but the push works well enough that it happens some. After several tries the aether elementals are able to push the cube to the top of the ramp. map is updated
(what's their duration btw?)
The cubes all remain calm and inactive.

Nothing else of note is observed when the cube is moved.

zlefin
2019-05-12, 06:58 AM
I failed to previously list the room height; the room is about 30 feet tall

Storyteller_Arc
2019-05-12, 10:31 AM
“Well, that didn’t seem to do anything...” Baldur said, scratching his chin when the Aether Elements were able to move one of the cubes to the top of the ramp, to no effect it seemed. There were the other cubes of course that needed to be moved, and their areas checked, but Bauldr couldn’t help but think that simply moving the cubes wasn’t exactly going to be a simple affair... “Could we stack one on top of the other with the ramp?” Baldur wondered out loud as he continued to examine the room, trying to think of the angles of how they could approach this puzzle, a puzzle with only one clue... “Or maybe we’re meant to let them consume us? If Victory is our greatest foe, then defeat is our greatest friend, right?” That... might not be the best logic, but it was all that Baldur could come up with at this moment, as he shook his head in frustration.

“Or we could give up and pick another path that’s way more straight forward than this one.” Despite saying this, Baldur was a very stubborn individual, and was determined to mull through the problem as best he could until they all agreed to pick another path.

Making an Intelligence check to try and get a clue.
[roll0]

Athaleon
2019-05-13, 12:40 AM
"I think the point is most definitely not to let ourselves get devoured."

I haven't personally had much time to put a lot of thought into the puzzle but I'm out of ideas.

Int check if that's on the table: [roll0]

puzzler7
2019-05-14, 11:36 PM
"I, too, am not particularly keen on being devoured, if I have a choice. Which, I would hope, I do."

With a cube at the top of the ramp, Viktor continues directing the elementals to shove the slimes around.

"Perhaps there's a hidden pressure plate of some sort? Or maybe we stack the cubes somehow like children's playthings? Or maybe giving up is the solution? If solving the puzzle is a victory, maybe leaving and accepting defeat is the answer?"

Directing to the elementals to push each of the cubes away from their starting position, so that the area below where they used to be is exposed. 2 elementals, with 4 rounds of life each, should be able to push the 7 remaining cubes with good enough rolls.

Also, Knowledge check for a hint (all knowledge rolls have the same modifier): [roll0]

120 min remaining:
Improved Haste: 1 extra attack, +1 Dodge AC, +1 Dodge Ref saves, +1 atk, +30 speed

12 hrs remaining:
Prescience: +3 insight atk, +3 insight cmd/cmb, can dispel to get +16 to one atk roll
Courage: +3 morale to all atk, saves, ability checks, skill checks, fear imm., +12 THP
Freedom of Movement

Total: +4 AC, +5 Will, +7 Ref, +3 Fort, +4 Str, +4 Con, +6 Init, +7 atk, +30 speed, 12 THP, +3 to all skills, Fear immunity, 1 extra attack

zlefin
2019-05-15, 08:39 AM
re: viktor
It actually wouldn't be enough time to properly move the cubes, but I'll fudge and say it is in the interest of moving on. The cubes are moved around some, there are no switches or anything significant covered by them.

I'll convert that knowledge roll to an int roll, and it's good enough to remember a hint from your char's general knowledge: puzzles often contain no extraneous pieces. They contain exactly what you need for them and no more.

Athaleon
2019-05-16, 12:33 AM
"What was that game again, where the only winning move was not to play?" Kelhedros asked rhetorically. "This may be one of those situations. I am not keen on going in there and poking about with gelatinous cubes all around, or shuffling the cubes about at random hoping for the correct combination. We may yet be able to brute-force it by destroying the cubes, but that seems just as likely to render the puzzle unsolveable. Perhaps we should try a different route."

puzzler7
2019-05-20, 05:47 AM
"Love, or life perhaps? Or was it dungeoneering? In any case, I agree - no reason to spend time here wasting our time and resources just for us to later venture somewhere more interesting anyways."

Viktor thinks for a moment as his elementals fizzle out of existence.

"Maybe we should try one of the humanoid rooms? We clearly have no affinity for puzzles, the danger rooms sound dangerous, and I personally prefer my foes to have minds I can meddle with, however feeble they may be."

A d4 for luck, M through P: [roll0]

EDIT: I've got a good feeling about N, guys. For real this time! I promise!

Athaleon
2019-05-22, 12:38 AM
"Perhaps path 'M' or thereabouts would prove a better warm-up. Who's to say some insight or clue won't present itself elsewhere in the dungeon?"

angelpalm
2019-05-23, 10:10 PM
"If these fools aren't dead already they are going to wish they were when I find them!"

Dan Fei scowls while following the others. She takes another look at the jellies and spits on the floor, leaving a trail or mystical rose petals behind.

Storyteller_Arc
2019-05-24, 05:41 AM
“I didn’t mean let them devour us without having some form of protection against their acid,” Baldur said dryly, even as he shrugged and turned to leave with them. More than happy to leave this stupid puzzle behind and get one with the stuff that he was actually good with. Fighting! He still thought that Tunnel A was their best choice in order to find the Student Martial Artist, but considering what this dungeon was like, it probably wasn’t that much better of a choice either, saying. “And Tunnel M or whatever is good for me too. Long as its not another stupid puzzle I’m good with whatever.”

zlefin
2019-05-30, 09:29 AM
Corridor M is another long path, around 200', that appears to open up to a sizeable room at the end. You slowly and carefully start working your way down the corridor. You're now about 100' from the coming room. The room it opens up into you cannot fully see into from this distance, due to the angling; the room appears to be lit with a medium ambient light that has no apparent source. How do you wish to approach the room?

(don't look at the map yet, I already put monsters on it, but you can't see them yet, and it has nothing else informative)

Athaleon
2019-06-02, 01:20 AM
Kelhedros cast a quick spell and disappeared from sight before slowly advancing further.

[roll0] Stealth; not auto-detected by Blindsight, Tremorsight etc. thanks to the Lurker talent. Moving up 15' per round so as not to take a Stealth penalty.

puzzler7
2019-06-03, 03:02 AM
Viktor shuffles down the corridor behind the rest of the group. He casts a quick Future's Boon for luck, then advances, ready to warp out or shift luck as necessary.

Nothing really to help scout except rerolling bad rolls. Most my divination abilities require too much time to be useful here.

Future's boon is just a d20 reroll buff spell that I forgot to cast earlier.

Personal buffs:
Future's boon (d20 reroll)

Group buffs:
120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

Storyteller_Arc
2019-06-03, 07:21 AM
Kelhedros' invisibility would get a roll of Baldur's eyes as he indicated to for Viktor and Dan Fei to hang back. Saying nothing at all in order to keep their approach as quiet and silent as possible as he began to prowl forwards. Keeping down low and tracking the shadows of the hallway as best that he could. He didn't have any fancy tricks like Kelhedros did, no invisibility or climbing skill to help him cling to the ceiling out of sight. At least, not something he could use on the move. Baldur just had his experience and training to rely on to keep himself hidden from the views of others to see what was awaiting them down the corridor.

[roll0]

Just like Kel, unusual sensory perception such as blindsight or tremorsense are not automatic detections and need to pass my stealth check.

zlefin
2019-06-03, 12:47 PM
You advance slowly and carefully. As you get close to the entrance, you can see that there are four large humanoids in thick armor in the room. The room itself is 30' tall. They do not appear to have noticed you yet.

(knowledge checks to ID them, feel free to look at the map)

puzzler7
2019-06-07, 12:05 AM
Viktor scans the humanoids, trying to figure out where he's seen them before. He glances at his allies, trying to figure if they're ready to attack. If they are, he launches into casting his spells, making sure to get the drop on the enemies.

Knowledge to ID the humanoids: [roll0]

All Viktor's knowledge bonuses are the same.

He quickly creates a clone of himself to take the strain of casting, and it Cerebral Strikes and Steals Time from all of the humanoids, granting an extra action to each member in the party.

If it is successful on any of the monstrous humanoids, both Viktor and his Clone have another action to use. The Clone casts a Powerful Group Command, commanding every enemy to full attack themselves if they are able. Viktor Stores his extra action so the party can use it the following turn.

Init: [roll1]
Even if we're not attacking yet, we'll need it soon.

Viktor casts Time Clone (4 pts). Clones have the same resources and stats as the original, but vanish after taking any damage or failing any saving throw.

Clone casts Cerebral Strike Steal Time Time Zone (2 pts, spellcrafted spell) with a 5 ft radius centered on the middle of the humanoids. All take [roll2] nonlethal damage, take [roll3] Wisdom damage, DC 27 Will save for half. Additionally, all humanoids must make a DC 27 Will save or be dazed for 1 round. If any are dazed, all allies get an extra action including Viktor and the Clone. They must make all these saves at the beginning of every turn they spend in the zone, or if they reenter the zone for the first time on a turn.

Clone casts Powerful Group Command (3 pts). All humanoids must make a DC 24 Will save or be under Clone's command. The effect lasts as long as Clone concentrates. They can each make a save at the end of each of their turns to end the effect. Clone commands all monsters who are able (that is, the ones that aren't dazed) to full attack themselves, then drop their weapons and lay on the ground.

Viktor Stores his extra action for later, concentrating so it doesn't take a spell point.

Viktor spends 4 pts, Clone spends 5.

Personal buffs:
Time Clone (43 points)
Store Time (standard action)

Group buffs (This means you!):
120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

zlefin
2019-06-07, 04:48 PM
As a reminder we're using group initiative (and you guys are going before the monster in this case)
and block resolution; so you guys can post all your actions, and I'll resolve them in the order best for the party. you don't need to wait for anyone else to post before you post your action.

Viktor identifies the monsters as hill giants. feel free to look at the monster entry for 'em (note that these differ a bit from those, but the basic principles are still useful)

Athaleon
2019-06-08, 11:42 PM
Kelhedros sized up the enemies in the room: A handful of lummoxes, nothing he hadn't slain before—albeit better armored than the usual brazen oafs that encroached on his home. let fly a volley of crackling arrows with blistering speed before darting back up the hallway.

Can't see enemies on the map, so this is somewhat abstracted. His attacks include the +2 bonus to hit while invisible, and ignore whatever Dex bonus to AC a Hill Giant might have.

Full Attack Action: Spell Combat, using it to maintain concentration on Invisibility.

First Iterative (with Manyshot): [roll0] to-hit
Damage: [roll1] Piercing + [roll2] Electric

Speed Weapon: [roll3] to-hit
Damage: [roll4] Piercing + [roll5] Electric

Rapid Shot: [roll6] to-hit
Damage: [roll7] Piercing + [roll8] Electric

Second Iterative: [roll9] to-hit
Damage: [roll10] Piercing + [roll11] Electric

Standard Action (extra one from the buff): Spellstrike with Destructive Blast
[roll12] to-hit
Damage: [roll13] Piercing + [roll14] Electric + [roll15] Bludgeoning

Swift Action: Use Transdimensional War Dance to teleport up to 20' back into the hallway.

Storyteller_Arc
2019-06-11, 12:16 PM
“Giants huh? Big, dumb brutes... shouldn’t be too hard to take on.” Baldur would murmur to himself, already starting to form a plan on how they should take on the brutes. Before he could speak, however, his companions launched themselves into action. Viktor seemed to stun and manipulate the giants, draining their actions and forcing them to attack one another, all whilst summoning some sort of copy of himself in order to aid in this ambush. Kelhedros meanwhile stepped forwards in order to unleash and blistering assault on the giants with his electrified arrows. Before darting back into the hallway, presumably, so they couldn’t get to him?

“Well, this is one way to start this dungeon off!” Baldur would note as he stepped forwards into the room himself. A shimmer would come over him, as the silver aura clad around his form would seem to grow... longer? The muzzle stretching out a little, and the claws getting another inch or two longer? It was hard to tell for sure... what wasn’t hard to tell, however, was that the aura would rapidly expand in size, Baldur himself would stay as a Skinwalker, but his werewolf shell would grow and grow and grow... until it towered above even the giants before him!

“HEY *******S. WHY DON’T YOU TRY TAKING ON SOMEONE EVEN BIGGER THAN YOU FOR ONCE?!” Not only would Baldur roar this challenge, but with Viktor’s magic fueling his body, Bladur would lash out at the closet giant with his claw, trying to blind the bastard and hopefully leave him shaken and demoralized.

Swift Action: Changing to the Guardian Role. +5ft Reach, +DR 4/-. +4 Energy Resistance. +4 Shield AC (that applies to Touch).
Move Action: I move into the room.
Free Action: In Wolves’ Clothing. I become Huge, but without the penalties for being Huge.
Standard Action: Mass Challenge. Up to 6 foes take a -4 penalty to attacks against the others, and +2 to attacks against me.
Second Standard Action: Dirty Trick vs the closet Giant. [roll0]
If successful, I use Blustering Shenanigans to make a free Demoralize Check against them: [roll1]. If I exceed the DC by 10 or more, they must pass a Will Save, DC 18, or be panicked for 1 round or frightened for 1d4 rounds, and shaken thereafter. If they succeed, they are still shaken, even if they have Stalwart.

angelpalm
2019-06-12, 06:45 PM
"Okay this is my kind of fight!!!" Dan fei cheers enthusiastically at the sight of her comrades fervor.

She charges right into the fray and unleashes an onslaught of blows against the giants.

She uses standard action raging hunter pounce to charge and then full attack. Can't see any enemies on map so not sure where she should end up. She uses way of the perfected fist to do average dmg while taking a -2 to attack. She has a nice +9 to hit thanks to her buffs.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]

Average dmg is 44 for the first attack and 38 for the rest.

Reserving immediate action for any attacks the bring to use Altered Penumbra to teleport away from any attack they use leaving behind a minor image.

Stealth roll vs their perception which I will roll in advanced

[roll5]

zlefin
2019-06-13, 10:01 AM
Ok, starting the combat processing; it'll take a few posts, and some time.

Processing Viktor's spells
saves vs the daze (just rolling the dice, not showing you their modifiers directly); btw how did you get the save DC up to 27?
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]

saves vs the command of the time clone.
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]

some of them failed the saves on the time ability, so extra standard actions for the party as per viktor's description of it.

zlefin
2019-06-13, 12:39 PM
Kelhedros's second attack hits; and all but one of dan fei's strikes hit.
One of the Hill Giant's goes down.
Baldur's blustering works to an extent, the hill giant's are shaken, insofar as you can tell (since they're also dazed).

The Giants stand there in a daze,
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

(in hindsight, I wonder if Viktor's ability should not have taken effect until the Hill Giant's started their turn, as the wording of the Time Zone ability seems to indicate it applies at the start of their turns, rather than immediately. Not sure if starting in their should count as "entering").

At any rate, the Giants stand there in a daze due to Viktor's magic, and it's the party's turn again.

PS the brown squares on the map are the Hill Giants.

puzzler7
2019-06-13, 08:43 PM
As the Hill Giants are all standing in the zone, they are all Cerebral Struck again, and their time is Stolen away..

Viktor unleashes his stored action, granting everyone, himself included, an extra action. Clone does the same with its stored move action.

With two of his actions, Viktor tosses out Destructive Blasts, chipping away at the giants. He Stores his third action.

With all 3 of its actions, Clone unleases Group Lethargy, trying to put the giants to sleep.

The Time Zone already in place affects all of the Giants at the beginning of their next turn, here are rolls for it. All take [roll0] nonlethal damage (no save), and [roll1] Wisdom damage (DC 25 Will save for half). Additionally, all humanoids must make a DC 25 Will save or be dazed for 1 round. If any are dazed, all allies get an extra action including Viktor and the Clone. They must make all these saves at the beginning of every turn they spend in the zone, or if they reenter the zone for the first time on a turn.

Viktor has 1 standard, 1 move, 1 swift. Clone has 1 standard, 1 move, 1 swift.

Viktor and Clone use Group Store Time to give everyone 1 action and 1 move action. Clone Stores the Stolen Action and uses Group Store Time to share it with everyone. This costs Viktor 1 pt and Clone 2 pts.

Viktor has 3 standard, 2 move, 1 swift. Clone has 3 standard, 2 move, 1 swift.

Viktor launches 2 destructive blasts at the lowest health giant:
[roll2] touch attack for [roll3] damage
[roll4] touch attack for [roll5] damage

Viktor Stores his third action.

Clone spends a move action concentrating on Command, commanding each Giant to full attack itself.

Clone targets each giant with 3 Lethargy. This costs 6 spell points total. All are touch attacks. On the first successful hit, the target is exhausted. On the second successful hit, the target is put to sleep.
Targeting Giant 2: [roll6], [roll7], [roll8]
Targeting Giant 3: [roll9], [roll10], [roll11]
Targeting Giant 4: [roll12], [roll13], [roll14]

Clone stores its other move action.

Viktor has spent 1 point, and Clone has spent 8.

Personal buffs:
Time Clone (35 points)
Clone Store Time (move action)

This round only:
2 extra standard actions, 1 extra move action

120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

Athaleon
2019-06-14, 03:10 AM
Kelhedros swore mentally as most of his arrows hit armor. When it became clear that his allies' magic was keeping the giants from retaliating, he stepped back out into the hallway, focused some of his power for an instant on speeding his next volley through the gaps in their plate, and loosed another volley.

His attacks include the +2 bonus to hit while invisible, and ignore whatever Dex bonus to AC a Hill Giant might have.

Swift Action: Use Arcane Accuracy to add INT bonus to attack rolls.

Extra Move Action: Move back out into the hallway.

Full Attack Action: Spell Combat, using it to maintain concentration on Invisibility.

First Iterative (with Manyshot): [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] + [roll2] Electric

Speed Weapon: [roll3] to-hit
Damage: [roll4] + [roll5] Electric

Rapid Shot: [roll6] to-hit
Damage: [roll7] + [roll8] Electric

Second Iterative: [roll9] to-hit
Damage: [roll10] + [roll11] Electric

Extra Standard Action: Spellstrike with Destructive Blast
[roll12] to-hit
Damage: [roll13] + [roll14] Electric + [roll15] Bludgeoning

Extra Standard Action: Spellstrike with Destructive Blast
[roll16] to-hit
Damage: [roll17] + [roll18] Electric + [roll19] Bludgeoning

puzzler7
2019-06-15, 03:51 AM
As it starts to sense an arrow go wide, Clone whips around to stare at Kelhedros. Viktor speaks up.

"Ai! You're supposed to hit the giants! You nearly hit me with that one!"

A sudden burst of wind whips through the room, redirecting the arrow.

Clone is going to cast Change Fate (3rd level 3rd party spell) as an immediate action to reroll Kelhedros' second iterative: [roll0]

zlefin
2019-06-17, 09:04 AM
Not seeing Dan Fei's or Baldur's actions yet; but in the interest of moving things along I'll roll the saves that would potentially be made on the next turn by the monsters, plus some extra rolls.

[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]

[roll3]
[roll4]

[roll5]

ok, the monsters are gonna be dazelocked until you kill them. If you want to post actions to show numbers or test abilities, by all means; otherwise I'll just say you spend a few rounds and you kill them off.

Athaleon
2019-06-20, 01:04 AM
"That one was nowhere near you," Kelhedros snapped, a little too quick and too peevish to chalk up to mere nerves. "I realize we can ill-afford errant shots in here, but I believed a volley would serve us better in such close quarters than waiting to nicely line up each shot." He shook his head. "No matter. The enemy is destroyed without so much as a chance to act. How depleted are we, if at all?"

puzzler7
2019-06-26, 03:43 AM
"Mmph. We're just lucky they stayed down after the initial burst, instead of fighting back."

Viktor cracks his knuckles as his Clone fizzles away, touching him on the shoulder as a parting gift.

"I can do that maybe 8 more times, and still have some juice left for recasting some of my spells or for an emergency. I was lucky this fight - these Clones are fragile, and hard to summon. For now, though, what say we nab our wondrous treasures we earned slaying these giants and move onwards? Clock's ticking, and no amount of luck can change that."

If there aren't any objections, Viktor searches the giants, then starts moving towards the next room.

Clone uses Bit of Luck on Viktor so he can reroll all d20s for the next round.

Perception to search giants: better of [roll0] or [roll1] EDIT: We've got some hot dice!

Moving towards MM, ideally behind some of our tankier members. Will Warp away if threatened by anything. Also, going to maintain concentration on Store Time as a move action, so I have it for later.

Personal buffs:

120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

zlefin
2019-06-26, 06:31 AM
The only treasure is the giant's gear; Glaives, Tower shields, and Full plate, all masterwork and sized for the Giants. It's quite heavy of to carry of course.

Athaleon
2019-06-29, 12:40 AM
"Onward it is. I'll assume you were being sarcastic about the Giants' loot." Kelhedros, still under the effects of his Invisibility spell, moved to scout out the next hallway.

Perception: [roll0]
Stealth: [roll1]

zlefin
2019-06-29, 06:16 PM
The next hallway is much like the last; a couple hundred feet or so, a slight slant, and opening up into another large room.

puzzler7
2019-07-02, 05:54 PM
Viktor nods at Kelhedros' comment.

"So it would seem, unless our large friend would like any of this gear."

Personal buffs:

120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

Athaleon
2019-07-03, 12:25 AM
Kelhedros slowly moved up further, watching for traps as a matter of course, until he could get a good look at the next room.

Stealth: [roll0]
Perception: [roll1]

puzzler7
2019-07-03, 02:47 AM
Viktor looks on as Kelhedros sneaks forward.

He can hide better than that! he thinks.

Using Preempt Fumble as a free action and Misfortune as an immediate action to reroll both of those rolls.

zlefin
2019-07-04, 02:16 PM
[roll0] ps
[roll1]

as you get closer, you can see the upcoming room has a numerous stones lying about, several of which are in clusters. You can't see any foes.

Map updated; light grey areas mark areas that are filled with numerous stones of varying sizes, and count as difficult terrain.

puzzler7
2019-07-04, 11:19 PM
Viktor concentrates, trying to rewind time and discern what has happened.

Using Divine Time to figure out how many creatures are/were in here, and what movements they made. Goal is to figure out if the room is or has been used by any monsters, and if there's any specific way we should move about the room or if there's any parts we should avoid.

I'm hoping to spend a minute mediating if we have the time (to avoid a spell point cost) but I'll spent a point to reduce it to a standard action if we don't have the time for whatever reason.

If you possess the Time sphere, you may divine the events that happened within medium range (100 ft + 10 ft per caster level). You can only divine what occurred up to 1 hour per caster level ago. When you divine time you are only given the following details: The number of creatures that were in the area, their size, how long they remained in the area, and any movements they made while in the area. In addition, if objects were left unattended or unattended objects were moved during this time, you learn the size and vague shape of such objects.

zlefin
2019-07-05, 07:32 AM
clarification needed from Viktor: where are you when you cast the spell? (I'm checking whether you have line of effect, it looks like divining is an emanation without the spread property, so line of effect should matter if I'm reading the rules right)

any pertinent stealth rolls?

zlefin
2019-07-06, 06:14 AM
Viktor can sense the following from his current location (as per ooc note)
One Large creature, that remained there the entire time without movement.

puzzler7
2019-07-09, 02:50 AM
"There's at least one big guy hiding in there. Maybe more, I can't make out anything on the edges of the room," Viktor whispers to the crew.

Someone want to charge in guns blazing? I'd do it myself if I had more than, like, 3 hit points.

Worst case scenario we run away and I have a clone spend too many spells healing back to full. I just want to move thing along.

Athaleon
2019-07-12, 01:03 AM
Kelhedros stalked forward to take a look with his own eyes.

If Kelhedros doesn't flub a stealth roll, blunder into a trap, etc. he'll take a look around the room and ID the enemy before pulling back to shoot.

zlefin
2019-07-12, 06:31 AM
to clarify: Kelhedros is entering the room to take a look? or still staying some distance a way?

Athaleon
2019-07-12, 09:39 AM
He will approach up to the entrance, do another check for traps, then move one square in to look around the rest of the room.

zlefin
2019-07-12, 08:05 PM
Kelhedros doesn't observe any foes, nor find any traps.

puzzler7
2019-07-13, 04:52 AM
Viktor pauses, puzzled. He summons some small Earth Elementals to scout about the arena, hoping to flush out a beast.

Casting Summon Monster 3 to summon [roll0] small Earth Elementals (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/elemental/elemental-earth/small-earth-elemental). Hoping to unveil an enemy, or at least find the location of one - as soon as I have something I can see, Viktor will rush in with all the spells. Can't hit something you can't see, though.

zlefin
2019-07-13, 07:58 AM
ok, I need to get everyone placed on the map for the fight. Note that the corridor you're moving through is a few hundred feet long, so if you want to be even further back that's possible.
I have Viktor at AG68, and Kelhedros at AK68; where are Dan fei and Baldur?

zlefin
2019-07-17, 08:24 AM
putting Dan Fei at AH68 and Baldur at AH67; and figuring out the response to the scouting earth elementals.

zlefin
2019-07-19, 06:53 PM
as the earth elementals start looking through the room for the foes, the enemies suddenly strike!
Several stone giants had been hiding amongst the stones littering the room, and blending in perfectly with the walls. A flurry of stones comes down!

(modifiers omitted intentionally)
[roll0]
[roll1]
[roll2]
[roll3]
[roll4]
[roll5]
[roll6]
[roll7]
[roll8]
[roll9]
[roll10]

will edit in results shortly

A couple of rocks sail past viktor, one of them barely missing. The summoned earth elementals shatter under a heavy rain of 4 rocks apiece.

map updated; enemies are the very dark grey markedd s1-s5. they're 2x2 enemies due to size.

Athaleon
2019-07-20, 12:43 AM
Kelhedros backed up with a start as the giants detached themselves from the wall, but just as quickly regained his composure and unleashed another volley at the one in front of him.

Were the group buffs always on? I'm not sure if I've been counting them correctly, but I'm pretty sure I am now.

Full Round Action: Spell Combat; maintaining concentration on Invisibility.

First Iterative: [roll0]
Damage: [roll1] Piercing + [roll2] Electric

Haste: [roll3]
Damage: [roll4] Piercing + [roll5] Electric

Rapid Shot: [roll6]
Damage: [roll7] Piercing + [roll8] Electric

Second Iterative: [roll9]
Damage: [roll10] Piercing + [roll11] Electric

Manyshot Damage (on first successful hit): [roll12] Piercing + [roll13] Electric

Swift Action: Transdimensional Warp Dance to teleport back to AG-67.

puzzler7
2019-07-23, 02:05 AM
Viktor ducks as a rock nearly clips him.

"Hmmph, more of the same."

He summons a clone, which steps out into the open to see all the giants. It creates several zones of distorted time, stunning the giants and stealing their time away. If it is successful against any of the giants, the Clone shares the action with the party.

If this happens, the Clone casts a Powerful Group Command, commanding every enemy to full attack themselves if they are able, while Viktor Stores his extra action.

Dan Fei's action coming in another post.

Viktor casts Time Clone (4 pts). Clones have the same resources and stats as the original, but vanish after taking any damage or failing any saving throw.

Clone casts Cerebral Strike Steal Time Time Zone (2 pts, spellcrafted spell) as 5 10ft cubes, one on each of the giants. All take [roll0] nonlethal damage (no save), take [roll1] Wisdom damage (DC 27 Will save for half). Additionally, all humanoids must make a DC 27 Will save or be dazed for 1 round. If any are dazed, all allies get an extra action including Viktor and the Clone. They must make all these saves at the beginning of every turn they spend in the zone, or if they reenter the zone for the first time on a turn.

Clone casts Powerful Group Command (3 pts). All humanoids must make a DC 24 Will save or be under Clone's command. The effect lasts as long as Clone concentrates. They can each make a save at the end of each of their turns to end the effect. Clone commands all monsters who are able (that is, the ones that aren't dazed) to full attack themselves, then drop their weapons and lay on the ground.

Viktor Stores his extra action for later, concentrating so it doesn't take a spell point.

Viktor spends 4 pts, Clone spends 6.

Personal buffs:
Time Clone (33 points)

120 min remaining:

12 hrs remaining:
Freedom of Movement

puzzler7
2019-07-23, 02:10 AM
Basically just copying angelpalm's last turn.

And yes, group buffs have always been on.

Dan Fei charges into battle, seeking out one of the giants that wasn't incapacitated (if any) and turning it into a bloody pulp.

She uses standard action raging hunter pounce to charge and then full attack. Can't see any enemies on map so not sure where she should end up. She uses way of the perfected fist to do average dmg while taking a -2 to attack. She has a nice +9 to hit thanks to her buffs.

Average dmg is 44 for the first attack and 38 for the rest.

Reserving immediate action for any attacks the bring to use Altered Penumbra to teleport away from any attack they use leaving behind a minor image.

Stealth roll vs their perception which I will roll in advanced

From the last post.

Attack rolls:
[roll0] for 44 damage
[roll1] for 38 damage
[roll2] for 38 damage
[roll3] for 38 damage
[roll4] for 38 damage

Stealth roll:
[roll5]