PDA

View Full Version : Factotum

slexlollar89
2007-10-03, 01:32 PM
Does anyone kno where to get the class besides the book cityscape? I am very poor and without transportation needed to procure the aformentioned class, but I really want it because it's cool and I like skills.

Thanks in Advance :smallsmile:

Altair_the_Vexed
2007-10-03, 01:51 PM
You won't find the whole class laid out to read except in a copy of the book it comes in - at least not legally.

On the other hand, with WotC's publication of the Compendium series (Spell Compendium, Magic Item Compendium, Rules Compendium...), it's possible you might find it in a forthcoming book with lots of other quality classes - just in time for 4th Ed to turn up and make it all obselete.

CASTLEMIKE
2007-10-03, 02:03 PM
This should help as it details most of the nuts and bolts of the class:

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=791436

Draz74
2007-10-03, 02:08 PM
This should help as it details most of the nuts and bolts of the class:

http://forums.gleemax.com/showthread.php?t=791436

Yeah, you can probably Homebrew something pretty close with this as a base. If you're willing to put in the work.

Ranis
2007-10-03, 02:11 PM
The class is in Dungeonscape.

slexlollar89
2007-10-03, 04:26 PM
Thanks castlemike, Excel should take care of the rest! Now to make the ultimate factotum, and then prestige into chameleon, and then...do everything...mwa ha ha ha!

What are the factotum's good save(s)?

Tellah
2007-10-03, 06:35 PM
Seriously, two threads on the front page trying to get some of Rich's work for free? What the heck, people?

Solo
2007-10-03, 06:39 PM
Does anyone kno where to get the class besides the book cityscape? I am very poor and without transportation needed to procure the aformentioned class, but I really want it because it's cool and I like skills.

Thanks in Advance :smallsmile:

Asking for a pirated copy of the factorum on the forums of its creator sounds like bad mojo.

Roland St. Jude
2007-10-03, 06:47 PM
Sheriff of Moddingham: I think I'm going to lock this in the interest of heading off trouble at the pass. The most reasonable interpretation of the OP is a request for bootleg material, which we can't really have here.