PDA

View Full Version : What's that wacky little tripper?

maxion
2019-04-29, 08:39 AM
Hello everyone,
Inspired by thread "How to make Hammer and Piton Useful (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?410168-How-to-make-Hammer-and-Piton-Useful)" I decided to make it useful on my own.
I'd like to showcase to you all the craziness I managed to squeeze into one build. So crazy elements are feats like "Hammer and Piton", "Confound The Big Folk" and craziest - "Broken Fist Mastery", more then that some crazy PrC on top ie.: "Omatu Master".
Broken Fist Mastery tree is suuuuuper feat hungry so I decided to cheat on it and got Whirlwind Attack without its requirements from Paimon Vestige.
Still didn't manage to fit in Pebble Underfoot feat even despite already taking two flaws for two more feats, but the result is as follows.
I didn't quit Omatu Master in any sweet spot but I'm open to such suggestions, any other feedback and/ or appreciation :)

LvlClassFeatsFeatures
1Binder 1Hammer and Piton, Skill Focus (Tumble), Improved InitiativeSoul binding (1 vestige)
2Binder 2Pact augmentation (1 ability), suppress sign
3Binder 3Dirty Fighting
4Hin Disciple 1Underfoot Combat, flurry of blows, unarmed strike
5Hin Disciple 2Improved Trip, evasion
6Hin Disciple 3Knock-downStill mind
7Hin Disciple 4Ki strike (magic), slow fall 20 ft.
8Martial Rogue 1Stunning Fist, Trapfinding
9Omatu Master 1Confound The Big FolkAssisted Trip, Mobility, monk abilities, ki strike (magic)
10Omatu Master 2Master of chains
11Omatu Master 3Shoulder Throw, ki strike (silver)
12Omatu Master 4Broken Fist Mastery ILeverage expert
13Omatu Master 5Evasion
14Omatu Master 6Acrobatic strike
15Omatu Master 7Lightning FistsKi strike (cold iron)
16Binder 4Bonus feat
17Binder 5Pact augmentation (2 abilities)
18Omatu Master 8Broken Fist Mastery IIDetermined defense
19Omatu Master 9Acrobatic dodge
20Omatu Master 10Nerve strike

PoeticallyPsyco
2019-04-29, 07:46 PM
What's Hin Disciple? I can't seem to find it; is it short for something?

Darrin
2019-04-29, 09:47 PM
What's Hin Disciple? I can't seem to find it; is it short for something?

Halfling Monk substitution levels from the Champions of Valor web enhancement (http://archive.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20060327a).