PDA

View Full Version : Player Help homebrow feat

berserker7878
2019-04-30, 03:54 AM
Yo

in our part, our DM will give us a second wish I think, and and it will be a wish level 13-14.

in logic it will give us an increase of carac or a feat, I would like to make a feat homebrow that he could accept,

I am a goliath fighter lv 10 barbare lv 1 so I would be I think fighter lv 12-13 barb lv 1.

25 str, 15 dex, 18 con, 10 wis, 9 intel, 8 cha

I am a brute, shield sword

someone would have a homebrow feat not too broken ass, I would focus more on something that increases my mobility, my dex etc .. something new because the mobile feat is not crazy

Wizard_Lizard
2019-04-30, 05:14 AM
mobility master homebrew feat
+1 Dex
increase movement speed by 20ft
increase flying speed by 10ft
increase swimming speed by 10 ft
increase climbing speed by 15ft

done

CTurbo
2019-04-30, 06:04 AM
mobility master homebrew feat
+1 Dex
increase movement speed by 20ft
increase flying speed by 10ft
increase swimming speed by 10 ft
increase climbing speed by 15ft

done

This is way WAY too strong IMO. The Mobile feat is a good feat, and this is much stronger.

Here is something simple that compliments the Mobile feat.

*Insert name here*
+1 Dex
You can dash as a bonus action.

Wizard_Lizard
2019-04-30, 06:27 AM
This is way WAY too strong IMO. The Mobile feat is a good feat, and this is much stronger.

Here is something simple that compliments the Mobile feat.

*Insert name here*
+1 Dex
You can dash as a bonus action.

yeah that one makes more sense.
I was just thinking wish might make a more powerful feat. Vut yeah. Yours us way better

Wildarm
2019-04-30, 08:28 AM
If you wanted more of the aggressive tactic

Tireless Pursuit
+1 Dex
If an opponent leaves your attack range, you can use your reaction to move up to your movement speed at the end of the opponents turn. This movement does not provoke attacks of opportunity.

Essentially lets you chase down someone trying to flee from you instead of getting an AoO. Also counters the disengage action in a different way than Sentinel. Picture this Goliath just wading through a horde of enemies tossing them aside to get to the true target of his wrath.

Coffee_Dragon
2019-04-30, 12:19 PM
Homebrow

Attuned to occupational matters and with the ability to browbeat the toughest real estate agent, you gain the following benefits:

* By turning around and checking for tingling sensations in your forehead, you can determine the direction to your current or most recent place of residence.
* By pressing your forehead to a structure you can tell whether it has any long-term residents.
* You have advantage on ability checks to negotiate the cost of deeds, rent or mortgages.

Bjarkmundur
2019-04-30, 02:54 PM
Homebrow

Attuned to occupational matters and with the ability to browbeat the toughest real estate agent, you gain the following benefits:

* By turning around and checking for tingling sensations in your forehead, you can determine the direction to your current or most recent place of residence.
* By pressing your forehead to a structure you can tell whether it has any long-term residents.
* You have advantage on ability checks to negotiate the cost of deeds, rent or mortgages.

Bwahahahahhaha

Wizard_Lizard
2019-05-01, 04:39 AM
Homebrow

after reading this I burst out laughing. Then everyone looked at me funny.