PDA

View Full Version : Player Help Pathfinder Guns for Dummies Help?

Marywn
2019-05-07, 09:37 PM
Ok, I'm making a character and I have little to no knowledge on this subject, What guns are actually decent, what feats too take and how I should play with guns. Can anyone help me on this matter?

Necroticplague
2019-05-07, 10:25 PM
Ok, I'm making a character and I have little to no knowledge on this subject, What guns are actually decent, what feats too take and how I should play with guns. Can anyone help me on this matter?

Throwing a bit too broad of a net here. Decent for what purpose, feats to do what?

Tech/gun level of prospective game (i.e, advanced firearms access?), third-party availability (some forms of gun-using have painful restrictions that some popular third-party works around) can both also have sizable affects on the answer.

As a general rule, they look similar to crossbow builds (you want to down your reload speed while lugging around the biggest thing you can), though the high accuracy of firearms makes Deadly Aim generally considered free damage. You can expand on this by using a stealthier sniper build (since hitting flat-footed touch attacks is usually very easy.

Marywn
2019-05-07, 10:27 PM
3rd party is usable and tech in the campaign is high tech, and for feats I really just need the basics, but any tips would be nice to have. Im going for a more ranged build, with longer range and more damage.