PDA

View Full Version : Pocket dimension item cheap?

Stormingnorman8
2019-05-08, 08:55 AM
Hello!

I知 looking for an item that gives you a small space other than a bag of holdings. I値l be storing my loot there.

DeTess
2019-05-08, 08:57 AM
Hello!

I知 looking for an item that gives you a small space other than a bag of holdings. I値l be storing my loot there.

There's the handy haversack, and I believe there's a utility belt with a couple of smaller pouches of holding.

DwarvenWarCorgi
2019-05-08, 09:26 AM
I believe there's a utility belt with a couple of smaller pouches of holding.

Belt of Many Pockets. 64 one cubic foot spaces.

Haversack is amazing for its price, automatically puts what you're looking for on top.

Segev
2019-05-08, 09:52 AM
What's your budget? Portable Holes aren't cheap, but are good for storage in this fashion.

Secret chest (http://www.d20srd.org/srd/spells/secretChest.htm) is a 5th level wizard spell, but it also is not cheap, now that I think about it. Which is weird, considering that it doesn't store all that much compared to a Bag of Holding. Huh.

The Belt of Many Pockets is probably your best bet.

There's also a spell called hoard gullet, which I'm pretty sure is in the Spell Compendium, but I don't recall its level.

Particle_Man
2019-05-08, 09:54 AM
Quiver of ehlonna but the loot would need to be shaped like arrows or spears.

MaxiDuRaritry
2019-05-08, 10:38 AM
Enveloping pit, from MIC? 50' deep portable hole for really, really cheap, and it can be used as a portable pit trap you can spring on enemies. It's evil, though, so you need to either be Evil yourself, redeem the evil out of it, or UMD it.

Stormingnorman8
2019-05-08, 02:31 PM
Enveloping pit, from MIC? 50' deep portable hole for really, really cheap, and it can be used as a portable pit trap you can spring on enemies. It's evil, though, so you need to either be Evil yourself, redeem the evil out of it, or UMD it.

That might work, this is for an evil character.

MisterKaws
2019-05-08, 02:56 PM
You evil? Dominate some 5th-level nomads and have them store stuff for you. They'll all need the ACF for it, but otherwise it's free.

The ACF is in one of the mind's eye articles, I believe.

MaxiDuRaritry
2019-05-08, 02:58 PM
You evil? Dominate some 5th-level nomads and have them store stuff for you. They'll all need the ACF for it, but otherwise it's free.

The ACF is in one of the mind's eye articles, I believe.Or just dip into nomad yourself. The space won't be very big, though, unless you invest levels in it.

It's slightly less inexpensive, but use the item-combination rules in the MIC to combine a handy haversack with a 'possum pouch for an extradimensional belly pouch. Pretend you're a wallaby or kangaroo! You can also do something like this (http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?177889-Brainstorm-for-Psionic-Tricks-Tactics-and-Combos-Handbook/page11&p=23285432#post23285432).