PDA

View Full Version : Rusty Cook: Late entries for Iron Chef

Particle_Man
2019-05-09, 10:47 PM
I like the idea of iron chef, but many of the contests closed years ago. I was wondering if there were concepts that people have had in their minds since then that might be fun to post here in this thread. So if people are interested they could post these very late entries, perhaps linking to the particular iron chef contest it would have been an entry for.

Would this interest people?

RaiKirah
2019-05-10, 09:39 AM
Reading through old Iron Chef Competitions is what got me interested in this forum, and I have a bunch of stubs/notes about old ingredients. I would certainly be interested in revisiting some in an informal manner

WhamBamSam
2019-05-10, 01:35 PM
I often have entries that I don't manage to get in. Usually I post the stub in the IC thread itself after the reveal, but wouldn't mind polishing some of them up and reposting them, or going back to some of the earlier rounds before I started participating.

Thurbane
2019-05-10, 03:59 PM
I'd definitely be interested in this. As time permits, of course.

MisterKaws
2019-05-10, 04:02 PM
I got two stubs, one for legacy champion(mau-jehe) and the other for the firestarter monstrous competition round, which I didn't send because I'd have though SOMEONE else would do a living matchstick, because it's just so obvious.

Oh well.

Falontani
2019-05-10, 06:35 PM
depending on the format, I may be interested.

Particle_Man
2019-05-10, 09:58 PM
Well it doesn’t have to be judged since all the contests are over (that is kind of the point). So you can make the entry as formal or as informal as you wish. That said if you are deviating from contest rules perhaps you could add an explanation for why to your entry.