PDA

View Full Version : Wild Empathy Fanatics

cartejos
2019-05-10, 03:16 PM
Considering Wild Empathy works like Diplomacy on Animals, that leads to the assumption that Animals can be made Fanatical.

First, I would like to point out the best way to make use of this would also requiring Speak With Animals.

So how do we reach a score of about +140 to Wild Empathy? And is it possible to do that practically?

Wild Empathy is a Charisma Check with equation 1d20+Level+Charisma

I was thinking Marshal 1/Totemist 19
Level 20: +19
30 Charisma: +10 (29)
Motivate Charisma: +10 (39)

Two Soulmelds give a bonus to Wild Empathy, one is insight, one is competence
With two feats, the capacity of each is 7.

Insight: +16 (55)
Competence: +16 (71)

Nymph's Kiss: +2 (73)

Two flaws give a total of 9 Feats.
Two Feats are for Improved Soulmeld Capacity, and One more for Double Chakra.
The Other 6 all being Shifter feats, including shifter magnetism. (one of the feats counts as 2 I believe)
Shifter Magnetism: +7 (80)
Bloodline: +3 (83)

That's all I could really manage, no definite build, just Shifter Marshal 1/Totemist 19

Edit: Missed the Double Bind Feat for the Totem Chakra

Zaq
2019-05-10, 04:59 PM
AFB... what type of bonus does the admiral’s bicorne grant? +5 won’t put us over the top alone, but it’s better than nothing. There’s probably at least one other item or spell that can apply. Maybe some weird rod? This is the kind of goofy thing that feels like a rod. No proof of that. Just a gut feeling.

Also, going from memory so this may be way off, but isn’t there a warlock invocation that gives wild empathy? If so, is it based off of class level or caster level? Might be possible to use BS caster level bootstrapping tricks if it’s caster level...

cartejos
2019-05-10, 06:08 PM
AFB... what type of bonus does the admiral’s bicorne grant?

Admiral Bicorne seems to be untyped. That's a decent boost, perhaps it would be possible to reverse engineer it and create a custom item of Charisma Check BOnus

Also, going from memory so this may be way off, but isn’t there a warlock invocation that gives wild empathy? If so, is it based off of class level or caster level? Might be possible to use BS caster level bootstrapping tricks if it’s caster level...

It allows you to use Wild Empathy as a Druid of your Warlock Class Level