PDA

View Full Version : DM Help Monster cards

J-H
2019-05-10, 09:13 PM
I have the official monster cards for CR 0-5 and 6-16... but it seems like the giant spider and the swarm of poisonous snakes is missing. Looking at an index from Blog of Holding, it actually looks like every animal monster (ie sharks, rhinos, etc.) is missing.

So much for including "every MM monster CR 0-5."

Galithar
2019-05-10, 10:15 PM
If I'm not mistaken those are not in the main portion of the MM but an appendix. Silly differentiation, but still a likely reason for the exclusion.

Ronnocius
2019-05-11, 03:34 PM
If I'm not mistaken those are not in the main portion of the MM but an appendix. Silly differentiation, but still a likely reason for the exclusion.

Yeah, I believe NPCs were also absent from the cards. It is certainly annoying as someone who tends to use NPCs often.

Great Dragon
2019-05-11, 11:54 PM
I just got the CR 0-5 cards, and after organizing them, noticed that while Kobold was there, Goblin was not.

DwarfDM
2019-05-12, 02:56 AM
I just got the CR 0-5 cards, and after organizing them, noticed that while Kobold was there, Goblin was not.

I actualy have the goblin card. But the cards tent to stick together. Perhaps it is brhind another card?

Great Dragon
2019-05-12, 08:57 AM
I actualy have the goblin card. But the cards tent to stick together. Perhaps it is brhind another card?

Thanks!
Goblin was stuck behind the Grimlock card.