PDA

View Full Version : Giles Sheet Corrections

ChaosStar
2019-05-11, 04:21 PM
I've been using Giles' Sheet Interactive Character Sheet for my character sheets and I've noticed that some formulas weren't calculating properly. These formulas are the Armor Check Penalty for Skills and the Size Modifier for Carrying Capacity. I will tell you how to fix these formulas manually, since I can't post Attachments.

For the Armor Check Penalty
Replace $B$82 with $B$83, this will cause the Armor Check Penalty for skills to properly calculate for your Armor.

For the Size Modifier
This one is trickier. Copy the Size Modifier for AC, Paste it to the Size Modifier for Carrying Capacity, Then make the following changes: "Colossal";16; "Gargantuan";8; "Huge";4; "Large";2; "Small";.75; "Tiny";.5; "Diminutive";.25; "Fine";.125; add in between "Large" and "Small" this value: IF($Z$5="Medium";1;. These changes will make it so the sheet will properly calculate your Size for the Size Modifier for Carrying Capacity.

If this isn't the right place for this then can a mod change it to the right place?

ChaosStar
2019-07-02, 08:51 AM
I know this might be necromancy but I found another problem. The Armor Check Penalty in the Skills section doesn't factor in Encumbrance. To correct please add the following formula after $B$91: ;IF($BK$134>$BA$138;-4;IF($BK$134>$AQ$138;-3;0)). That should fix the problem.

GilesTheCleric
2019-07-02, 12:47 PM
I will make those corrections this evening, thank you.

For those of you holding your breath on my cleric handbook, I promise I haven't forgotten it! (Also, breathe, what are you doing?) Once I'm done with some subsystem brew, I'll be going back to finish that. For those of you who want to lend a hand finding spelling and other mistakes, pm me.

ChaosStar
2019-07-02, 07:34 PM
I will make those corrections this evening, thank you.

For those of you holding your breath on my cleric handbook, I promise I haven't forgotten it! (Also, breathe, what are you doing?) Once I'm done with some subsystem brew, I'll be going back to finish that. For those of you who want to lend a hand finding spelling and other mistakes, pm me.
Please don't do it yet. We've noticed another problem, that being that Armor and Load penalties to checks don't stack. We are trying to figure out how to correct. Will Edit post with correction once discovered.

GilesTheCleric
2019-07-02, 08:06 PM
Please don't do it yet. We've noticed another problem, that being that Armor and Load penalties to checks don't stack. We are trying to figure out how to correct. Will Edit post with correction once discovered.

I can just use the higher of the two values, then.

ChaosStar
2019-07-02, 08:46 PM
I can just use the higher of the two values, then.

Another problem discovered. Attack modifier for Melee and Ranged didn't factor in Size Bonus. Add +IF($BZ$16;$BZ$16;$BW$16)

Lorddenorstrus
2019-07-02, 11:22 PM
There's an existing self calculating character sheet? Oof, I feel bad for my DM right now. He made his own by hand for us on Google.doc so much work.

rrwoods
2019-07-03, 11:15 AM
There's an existing self calculating character sheet? Oof, I feel bad for my DM right now. He made his own by hand for us on Google.doc so much work.
There are a couple, actually. I should get around to putting mine up somewhere more permanent.