PDA

View Full Version : Pathfinder High CR Good Outsider

Briawan
2019-05-15, 01:47 PM
Hi guys,

I'm lookning for some high CR (19/20+) good outsider that can be considered related to 5 Pathfinder deities.
I'm talking about flavour, combat style, special abilites, ...
My 5 deities are Iomedae, Desna, Sarenrae, Torag and Shelyn ... and maybe evan a not good one, Nocticula.

By now I've found:

Desna - Archon, Star Archon
Shelyn - Azata, Veranallia

I'm about to finish an high lvl campaing and my party is really in danger of TPK in these last clashes.
If it happens I want to give them one last chance by reviving hem into these high CR outsider.
The deties are deeply involved in this campaign, this is why I chose them.

Thanks everyone :smallsmile:
Briawan

legomaster00156
2019-05-15, 02:09 PM
Are you aware of the CR 15 Heralds, each tied to a specific deity? They're not quite as high as what you want, but they're still extremely appropriate. Toss in a couple other decently powerful outsiders next to them to increase the encounter CR. You can also use their servitor races and add copious class levels, though that's more like fighting a normal opponent of similar level than an outsider. Otherwise, here are other suggestions, and remember, you can always alter the creatures' abilities and equipment.

Iomedae: Advanced Planetar angel (CR 16+1); Star Archon (CR 19)
Desna: Uinuja azata + class levels (CR 15 normally)
Sarenrae: Balisse angel + class levels (CR 8 normally); Advanced Cervinal agathion (CR 17+1); Draconal agathion (CR 20)
Torag: Bastion archon (CR 20); Star archon (CR 19)
Shelyn: Draconal agathion (CR 20); Advanced Brigidine azata (CR 17+1);

inuyasha
2019-05-15, 02:13 PM
Would the classic Solar (https://www.d20pfsrd.com/bestiary/monster-listings/outsiders/angel/solar/) do the trick at CR 23?