PDA

View Full Version : Customizable Character Sheets

Bjarkmundur
2019-05-16, 04:04 PM
I've been making do with word documents for character sheets. It gives me all the flexibility I want, but it's aesthetics are lacking.

Does anyone have any super customizable character sheet templates, one that I can fill in my own skills and features?

...Maybe I'll just use homebrewery

Bjarkmundur
2019-05-16, 05:08 PM
lol, that's one way to do it -LINK (https://homebrewery.naturalcrit.com/share/SknHCIo24)-

Tallytrev813
2019-05-16, 05:19 PM
I've been making do with word documents for character sheets. It gives me all the flexibility I want, but it's aesthetics are lacking.

Does anyone have any super customizable character sheet templates, one that I can fill in my own skills and features?

...Maybe I'll just use homebrewery

Pro-tip

Download the app Fight Club 5

find the reddit link to get all the updated books to import like UA.

Its 100x better than a character sheet.

Link to functionality (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1bBo_79nFQ4)

It's a lot better on my iPad than my phone, too.

Bjarkmundur
2019-05-16, 06:43 PM
Can't seem to add custom features on Fight Club.

Homebrewery actually looks kinda neat, once you've but some work into it. I might start using it for characters :)

Tallytrev813
2019-05-16, 06:45 PM
Can't seem to add custom features on Fight Club.

Homebrewery actually looks kinda neat, once you've but some work into it. I might start using it for characters :)

What do you mean, add custom features? Fight Club allows you to create whatever features you like is there any in particular you mean?

I create spells, items, etc on there all the time.

Bjarkmundur
2019-05-16, 07:03 PM
What do you mean, add custom features? Fight Club allows you to create whatever features you like is there any in particular you mean?

I create spells, items, etc on there all the time.

You're right, I found it ^^
Tinkering with it now :)

Tallytrev813
2019-05-16, 07:04 PM
You're right, I found it ^^
Tinkering with it now :)

Its really good, i love that thing