PDA

View Full Version : Savage Worlds - About Suzerain's Pulse Paths and Shantair's Professional Edges

Clistenes
2019-05-18, 07:06 AM
Suzerain doesn't have Arcane Background Edges. It has instead something called Pulse Paths, which are slightly different...

I know you can't take more than one Arcane Background, but it is never said that you can't take more than one Pulse Path. I can't see no reason a Gifted magician couldn't take the Enable Pulse Path too, since both powers are gained from study of magic (I know it wouldn't be practical, I just wonder if it would be possible...).

Similarly, in Shantair Arcane Backgrounds are gained through Professional Edges (for example, the Alchemist Professional Edge grants you the Arcane Background [Alchemy]), and Professional Backgrounds aren't restricted to only one...

So does anybody know if you can take more than one Pulse Path Edge or more than one (Arcane) Professional Edge, or have I skipped anything?

Thank you in advance...

Rhedyn
2019-05-18, 11:04 AM
You can take multiple arcane backgrounds now with GM permission per the current SWADE edition.

Clistenes
2019-05-19, 03:55 AM
Thank you!