PDA

View Full Version : mystical recovery, is it broken?

Bannan_mantis
2019-05-20, 05:36 AM
A rule I've had in all my games for any mystics is that mystical recovery is a once per short rest ability mainly because it seems way too OP. The rest of the mystic class is honestly okay but mystical recovery just feels like a huge boost to hp, bonus action sure but it's your bonus action which isn't super costly. I wanna see what other people think, what have you done about mystical recovery? Changed it? Left it be? Or just removed the ability entirely.

Matticusrex
2019-05-20, 06:56 AM
My group swapped it's placement with consumptive power. Fixed both abilities impacts on the game.

KorvinStarmast
2019-05-20, 07:16 AM
A rule I've had in all my games for any mystics is that mystical recovery is a once per short rest ability mainly because it seems way too OP. The rest of the mystic class is honestly okay but mystical recovery just feels like a huge boost to hp, bonus action sure but it's your bonus action which isn't super costly. I wanna see what other people think, what have you done about mystical recovery? Changed it? Left it be? Or just removed the ability entirely. It's Unearthed Arcana, and hasn't gottne polished yet. The devs have said that they are not going to implement psionics until the get it right; they don't have it right yet.

Jerrykhor
2019-05-20, 08:26 PM
Changed it to Temp HP and it was fine.

Matticusrex
2019-05-21, 07:56 AM
Changed it to Temp HP and it was fine.

Since temp health does not stack, it wont mix well with the Immortal's Psionic resilience.